De Gea
ynadamas 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Belgium 12 70

To Manchester United fans.
Thanks for giving De Gea to us.

Comments
Argjenti1996 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 3 408

Ya cool,but i am the only one who think Perez is Shit?! I mean we bought Navas,and we let him in the bench all season.Bullshit,Now De Gea,Navas,Casillas will be out i think but fuck we destroyed another player NAVAS...I think we don't needed a goalkeeper.

messi6511 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Germany 50 575

Im already wondering which club he'll go to after his first season at Real.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Im wondering which club he'll go to after his first season at Real.

ynadamas 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Belgium 12 70

messi6511: I wonder which club where Casillas will go.

rogerblack 9 years ago
Borussia Dortmund, France 0 557

casilaas is going to Arsenal

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I cant find any confirmation about this claim and even so, thats a little disrespectful to United and their fans, its also disrespectful to Casillas, a club and Spanish national team Legend... Pushing him out while there is no proper replacement at the moment is also risky buiness, a great Keylor Navas couldnt handle this kind of negative pressure...
Mistakes in the GK position is usual, Barça fans know a little about it, even Valdes wasnt treated like this in his worst times and he got plenty, even Pinto. This position needs full confidence, and 0.1 second of doubt could lead to a goal.

Casillas is responsible for half of Madrid silverwares and im not exagerating, the CL one Vs Leverkusen was won thanks to him comming from the bench and single handedly stopping Ballack and co from imminent equalizer...

Casillas did a lot, he is obviously the greatest Keeper in Spanish History with his Palmares among Zubizaretta and co, winning mentality when it turns into obssession it isnt helpful at all...

Imagine if De Gea comes and flops due to the pressure, what would Madrid do ? The only thing to do with GKs is to be patient in their bad moments and to praise them in their best...

If Barça had Casillas and Madrid had Valdes all these years, there would have been no competition for domestic titles...

Iniesta is having a so-so season, but no one is blaming him, nobody forgets what he gave to the team, and seeing him trying hard is enough to keep supporting him, last year Casillas was super natural while he was booed 2 years ago, bad moments arent eternal...

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

That's definitely true, Casillas is one of the all-time greats. However, his time is well-past. The difference between Valdes and Casillas is that Valdes was always error-prone. Casillas was a brick wall in his youth, and his decline is very visible. Real Madrid always wants to have the best of the best, and Casillas isn't in that category anymore. That being said, he is still a respectfully good goalkeeper, who still has some world-class saves in him.

rogerblack 9 years ago

How is valdes " error prone " if no player in history has scored a hat trick against him? valdes was always better than Casillas.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Roger

Lol... the amount of flaws in that argument is unbelievable.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Mane scored hatrick in 3 minutes, so Mane is better than Ronaldo and Messi combined according to @rogerblack logic.

rogerblack 9 years ago

@quikzyyy in fact Mane scored a hattrick in 16 minutes because the game didn't start when Mane scored his first goal did it? The match started at 0 minutes and Mane completed his hattrick on the 16th minute so therefore it took Mane 16 minutes to complete his hattrick against Aston villa. It ain't rocket science =)

tiki_taka 9 years ago

Yeah dynast i understand, its the opposite for Barça fans, we used to suffer each opposition shoot while now, both keepers are doing great, we arent used to this, conceding many occasions denied by Keepers in key moments...
We are just used to it, so maybe we are a little more comprehensive toward keepers, and more demanding toward midlefielders, we want them to dominate midlefield each time because we were used to it, at the end i was really harsh on Rakitic, and many quality midlefielders quit Barça for not doing Xavi-Iniesta work, we forget at times that its quite impossible to do as good...

And This should just show how great Casillas was, considering the actual fierce rivalry, waiting while the other team wins it all isnt possible for both clubs, but Legends should stay respected.

Only players in the world to be applauded in any domestic stadium, whereever they play in Spain : Iniesta and Casillas, even rivals love them so its another reason to stay behind them till the end...

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Do you really mean it or are you trying to be ironic?

rogerblack 9 years ago

I mean it.

tiki_taka 9 years ago

@Roger Barça midlefield was a shield for any goalkeeper, in some games when Barça are at their best, put me in the GK line and i would keep you a clean sheet...

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

So technically all the records are wrong because rogerblack stated new logic of counting goals.

rogerblack 9 years ago

quikzyyy well its stupid to count goals from when the first went in till the 3rd because then what the hell was mane doing the other 13 minutes?

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Argjenti1996 9 years ago

No,you all are wrong.Mane scored 3 goals for 90 minutes,bcuz football game is 90 minutes,right!

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

It was 98 minutes then, 4 minutes added in both halves

Argjenti1996 9 years ago

Yeah,i think humans are so HIGHDEFINITION,that's why aliens want to steal our brain