Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Comparison polls: Ultimate Edition
Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

So, I realized that making comparison poll was pretty succeful and fun to make, so I thought, why do I limit myself to doing only one comparison a thread and why not ask other to join in the fun. So, what I'm proprosing here is to make a thread where we compare similar player with only polls and with the least chit-chat possible. If we wanna discuss a comparison, we make a new thread for it instead. People are welcome to post poll asking other user who they think is the best between:

1. Two player playing in similar position (or area at the very least) and for the same team.
  2. Two player from the same contry and playing in similar position or area of the field.
  3. Two player player from the same league who play in similar position or area of the field.
  4. Two player from different league but with very similar play-style and position.
  5. Two player who play at the same position or area and both played for a specific team at one point.

So remember, only post a brief explanation as to why you are comparing those player (ex: both are winger at Chelsea, both play CB for Germany) and then the poll. Limit discution to a minimum and make other thread if you really want to discuss a comparison and try to compare player wich might be comparable (don't compare young player like Munir to big star like Neymar for exemple) and most of all, have fun! Let's get those poll started! ;D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So, I realized that making comparison poll was pretty succeful and fun to make, so I thought, why do I limit myself to doing only one comparison a thread and why not ask other to join in the fun. So, what I'm proprosing here is to make a thread where we compare similar player with only polls and with the least chit-chat possible. If we wanna discuss a comparison, we make a new thread for it instead. People are welcome to post poll asking other user who they think is the best between:

1. Two player playing in similar position (or area at the very least and for the same team.
  2. Two player from the same contry and playing in similar position or area of the field.
  3. Two player player from the same league who play in similar position or area of the field.
  4. Two player from different league but with very similar play-style and position.
  5. Two player who play at the same position or area and both played for a specific team at one point.

So remember, only post a brief explanation as to why you are comparing those player (ex: both are winger at Chelsea, both play CB for Germany) and then the poll. Limit discution to a minimum and make other thread if you really want to discuss a comparison and try to compare player wich might be comparable (don't compare young player like Munir to big star like Neymar for exemple) and more of all, have fun! Let's get those poll started! ;D

1. Two player playing in similar position (or area at the very least) and for the same team.

So remember, only post a brief explanation as to why you are comparing those player (ex: both are winger at Chelsea, both play CB for Germany) and then the poll. Limit discution to a minimum and make other thread if you really want to discuss a comparison and try to compare player wich might be comparable (don't compare young player like Munir to big star like Neymar for exemple) and more of all, have fun! Let's get those poll started! ;D

Comments
chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Just because you have a different opinion doesn't mean that others are wrong.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

Okay guys, remember, this thread is not to have debate, you wanna have a debate? Then please go make another thread about it, or at the very least, keep posting comparison poll. Thank you for your understanding and sorry if I seem bossy, just trying to keep this thread about comparison and polls. Anyway, after seeing quikzyyy comparison, I had a pretty good idea for some other polls

• History

Okay guys, remember, this thread is not to have debate, you wanna have a debate? Then please go make another thread about it, or at the very least, keep posting comparison poll. Thank you for your understanding and sorry if I seem bossy, just trying to keep this thread about comparison and polls. Anyway, after seeing quikzyyy, I had a pretty good idea for some comparison.

rayrex7 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

@Chelsea you are right, I'm just saying why I believe different. Those who disagree with me, can share please.

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

I don't see how anyone can say that Iniesta is currently better than Modric. Iniesta is far out of his peak, yes, I still think he is amongst the best midfielders in the world, but both Modric showed that he is absolutely the best midfielder since joking with Spanish defence on 2012 euros (where they conceded only one goal - by Italy), 'til today. I've rarely seen such player have so much energy anywhere he plays, and being so much complete in every category of game than Modric. Watching him and Kroos is magical.

louis_van_gaal 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

How tf is courtois better than De Gea??

And I don't understand how people can say that Ronaldo is still better than Messi.

louis_van_gaal 7 years ago

This one really interests me over who the best Lb in the world is.

louis_van_gaal 7 years ago Edited

Not overall, but right now.

• History
louis_van_gaal 7 years ago Edited
  • History
tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

For me Vasquez over Sterling anytime, Sterling is faster and more explosive, Vasquez is smarter, mentally stronger and very tactical. I don't think Sterling would break into Madrid XI even for a rotation role, Vasquez with less stars arround him would take more importance and a bigger role than atm, he just never disappoints you just like Rayrex stated, and he plays for Madrid like if it's his last game each game, there is no match in term of motivation and what I appreciate the most is his ball control. If you are a coach, you would prefer Vasquez because you Know exactly what he will deliver In a game, Sterling can be motm at times or flop very hard you don't know what you expect but I saw a little improvement under Pep since he has to fight for a starting place.

Courtois having more clean sheets than DDG is not a valid argument since both teams are defensively different, DDG is more exposed and ultimately concede more goals. But yeah pretty complicated to compare both.

Van Der Sar was mister no mistake, unplayable in the air, great extension.... he was top 3 in the world for a long period.

• History

For me Vasquez over Sterling anytime, Sterling is faster and more explosive, Vasquez is smarter, mentally stronger and very tactical. I don't think Sterling would break into Madrid XI even for a rotation role, Vasquez with less stars arround him would take more importance and a bigger role than atm, he just never disappoints you just like Rayrex stated, and he plays for Madrid like if it's his last game each game, there is no match in term of motivation and what I appreciate the most is his ball control. If you are a coach, you would prefer Vasquez because you Know exactly what he will deliver In a game, Sterling can be motm at times or flop very hard you don't know what you expect but I saw a little improvement under Pep since he has to fight for a starting place.

Courtois having more clean sheets than DDG is not a valid argument since both teams are defensively different, DDG is more exposed and ultimately concede more goals. But yeah pretty complicated to compare both.

Van Der Sar was mister no mistake, unplayable in the year, great extension.... he was top 3 in the world for a long period.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768