Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Chosen a team to support.
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

At last people, at last, I have chosen to support a football club. It wasn't an easy decision and my choice will ne doubt suprise most of you guys but I have chosed now. The team I decided to support is Stoke City. I know this might come off as weird as they are not such a strong club but I gotta say, after seeing a few of their game, I really enjoyed their style of play. They also have many great player in my opinion and some that I simply enjoy. They got Arnautovic, Shaqiri, Joe Allen (the welsh Pirlo), Peter Crouch wich a remain a classic and also Martin Indi wich I alway liked. Finally, they also have Berahino who isn't a bad prospect in my opinion. Anyway, that was my big news for you guys! Hope it won't shock you too much and don't forget to share how you feel about my choice. And thanks again for all the sharing you did with me since I arrived at the forum. :D

Comments
liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

just want to ask a question: what made u use stoke of all the teams?

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

@Lio Well, a bit because of their rep, I know it would make most of you guys react the most and that was the objective. I mean, its not a top team, they are known for their brutality (and mocked for it) but still attracted some decent name. All in all, I felt it was the best team to confuse people, make them doubt and react. Also one of the first who came to mind.

@Chelsea8 Don't worry mate, that was just to make the joke more realist. XD Even put Stoke City as my favorite team to try and fool you guy.

@tuan_jinn Meh, don't think its gonna stick, I mean, I don't particularly hate Stoke but I also feel like they are a dirty side most of the time. Still got a few good player but I don't think it will be enough to make me a fan. Might keep the profile pic till I chose a new one though. Just to confuse new user and those that missed this threat. XD

@Marcus Well, they do score some nice goal sometime. :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Lio Well, a bit because of their rep, I know it would make most of you guys react the most and that was the objective. I mean, its not a top team, they are known for their brutality (and mocked for it) but still attracted some decent name. All in all, I felt it was the best team to confuse people, make them doubt and react. Also one of the first who came to mind.

@Chelsea8 Don't worry mate, that was just to make the joke more realist. XD Even put Stoke City as my favorite team to try and fool you guy.

@tuan_jinn Meh, don't think its gonna stick, I mean, I don't particularly hate Stoke but I also feel like they are a dirty side most of the time. Still got a few good player but I don't think it will be enough to make me a fan. Might keep the profile pic till I chose a new though. Just to confuse new user. XD

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Alright, you can change your profile pic now. Seeing Stoke makes me really uncomfortable...

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

i like that profile pic the colours are nice

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Well do not think of choosing by criterias, keep watching many clubs playing you will find a shoe to your feet. If it's already your choice then have fun supporting them...

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@tiki Nah mate, haven't found a team yet to support, the whole stoke thing was an april fool.

tiki_taka 7 years ago

What league are you following/prefer ?

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

You don't need to follow any particual club at any moment and you can just follow players that you like.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

@Tiki EPL mostly cause it got the highest number of big game between top side. Still haven't found a team to support though. :(

@Golazo Agreed. :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Tiki EPL mostly cause it got the highest number of big game between top side. Still haven't found a team to support though. :(

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

when you see new Emo's pic

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@tiki, i did your quiz lol I got manchester city , i think your quiz is broken :P

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@tiki i got chelsea lol

tiki_taka 7 years ago

Hahaha I got Arsenal :D

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

I got Arsenal...

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I got chelsea . Quiz is working fine .