Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Chosen a team to support.
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

At last people, at last, I have chosen to support a football club. It wasn't an easy decision and my choice will ne doubt suprise most of you guys but I have chosed now. The team I decided to support is Stoke City. I know this might come off as weird as they are not such a strong club but I gotta say, after seeing a few of their game, I really enjoyed their style of play. They also have many great player in my opinion and some that I simply enjoy. They got Arnautovic, Shaqiri, Joe Allen (the welsh Pirlo), Peter Crouch wich a remain a classic and also Martin Indi wich I alway liked. Finally, they also have Berahino who isn't a bad prospect in my opinion. Anyway, that was my big news for you guys! Hope it won't shock you too much and don't forget to share how you feel about my choice. And thanks again for all the sharing you did with me since I arrived at the forum. :D

Comments
tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

You got your team emo :D

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

lmao Emo, that's the only team in England I hate even more than Stoke :D

I got Chelsea as well

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

I got united

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

got arsenal, which is actually pretty accurate based on my choices.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Of course.

MANCHESTER UNITED

enter image description here

DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

Chelsea! Oh no! I'll have to take it again! Jokes! Lol! :D

Golazo111 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I got Spurs. Lamela best player. I bought him in Football manager game as Sevilla Manager and he was top left winger with over 15 assists.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I got Spurs. Lamela best player.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@Golazo111 with the video game stats
enter image description here

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

I got nothing against WBA but... I don't know squat about them. Would make it hard to support them. XD

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Golefty It was football manager 2013 so it was a long time ago but I remember Lamela becoming a top player and also my captain was Toby Alderweireld which is also in real life in Spurs. So I thought it was interesting that I got Spurs result on the quiz because some of their players I actually had in my game as key role players.

@Emobot7 There are alot of teams that have a nice history or city or stadium so if anything like that matters to you it can help you to know which kind of teams you wouldn't find attractive enough to support.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

@Golefty Well, they does have Robson-Kanu, Darren Fletcher, Chadli, Foster and Salomon "3 Header a Game" Rondon so if they do get some good player next season and keep on having great performance, I might just go along with it. XD Also, history wise, both WBA and Stoke have been part of the 12 club who were the first to participate in the original English Football League, so yeah, they got a pretty good, interesting and ancient history. :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Golefty Well, they does have Robson-Kanu, Darren Fletcher, Chadli, Foster and Salomon "3 Header a Game" Rondon so if they do get some got player next season and keep on having great performance, I might just go along with it. XD Also, history wise, both WBA and Stoke have been part of the 12 club who were the first to participate in the original English Football League, so yeah, they got a pretty good, interesting and ancient history. :D