PSG v Barcelona
Atlético v Real Madrid
Porto v Bayern
Juventus v Monaco

Oh, well.

Comments
Salahadin 9 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

If you notice its mostly Chelsea fans hating on RM and saying retarded shiit.. I sometimes think you have good reasons behind your opinions but let me tell you everyone of just enjoy watching the next CL leave this one to the big boys.
)O)

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Yeah Chelsea fans just talking sh*t because they can't accept the fact that their team is sh*t and failed to beat a 10 man PSG without their star player. Better luck in the Round of 16 next year!

Marcus2011 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Driving conversation away from topic won't ease the fact that Ramos dived to get Arda sent off and acted like Dani Alves 3 years ago with Pepe to get him sent off .

Ooh were madrid fans pissed about that incident ... called it robbery ( in all honesty I did not like that either and felt Madrid was robbed that time ) and now similar happens .... it is deserved . ok . No seriously lets be objective . It was no where to be yellow . Arda did not even had his leg straight to call it dangerous play , not even mention impact which was barely touch on his shoes ... Put Madrid in their situation , how would madrid fans would have react to this ? I am sure not praising Atletico for being deserved winner .

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Driving conversation away from topic won't ease the fact that Ramos dived to get Arda sent off and acted like Dani Alves 3 years ago with Pepe to get him sent off .

Ooh were madrid fans pissed about that incident ... called it robbery ( in all honesty I did not like that either and felt Madrid was robbed that time ) and now .... it is deserved . ok . No seriously lets be objective . It was no where to be yellow . Arda did not even had his leg straight to call it dangerous play , not even mention impact which was barely touch on his shoes ... Put Madrid their situation , how would madrid fans would have react to this ? I am sure not praising Atletico for being deserved winner .

Ooh were madrid fans pissed about that incident ... called it robbery ( in all honesty I did not like that either and felt Madrid was robbed that time ) and now similar happens .... it is deserved . ok . No seriously lets be objective . It was no where to be yellow . Arda did not even had his leg straight to call it dangerous play , not even mention impact which was barely touch on his shoes ... Put Madrid their situation , how would madrid fans would have react to this ? I am sure not praising Atletico for being deserved winner .

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

We all accept that Real Madrid won the game and we wish them luck in the semi finals, but you can't hide the fact that Ramos was theatrical in hope of getting Arda sent off. As Marcus said, put yourself in their situation, I can guarantee that most Real fans would be fuming if Ronaldo was sent of like that.

JuanMata10 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@Dynastian:

Actually, most Chelsea fans agreed that PSG deserved to win and was the much better team over two legs. Ibrahimovic obviously didn't deserve a red card, but Oscar's exaggeration, dive or whatever you want to call it, was the only one in the game. Real, on the other side, cheated their way through to the semis . If a Chelsea player did what Ramos or Carvajal did in the first leg, we would have been eaten alive by the media and people like you. Ramos exaggerated, Atletico was robbed and you know it. The fact that you always bring up Chelsea when a Chelsea fan critizes Madrid just proves it. I've always wondered how Ramos gets away with his actions without being branded a "dirty player", because he sure as hell is one. Maybe he's overlooked because he has a teammate who's called Pepe or because he plays for the most popular club in the world, I don't know.

Also very classy move to write "Better luck in the Round of 16 next year", "your team is s**t" or "leave this one to the big boys" like your mate @Salahadin. Do you think that we're sitting in a corner and crying because Chelsea got eliminated? If you weren't so popular on this site (I don't even understand how you became so popular in the first place), you'd already be banned for all the insults that you've made since you became a member here.

• History

@Dynastian:

Actually, most Chelsea fans agreed that PSG deserved to win and was the much better team over two legs. Ibrahimovic obviously didn't deserve a red card, but Oscar's exaggeration, dive or whatever you want to call it, was the only one in the game. Real, on the other side, cheated their way through to the semis . If a Chelsea player did what Ramos or Carvajal did in the first leg, we would have been eaten alive by the media and people like you. Ramos exaggerated, Atletico was robbed and you know it. The fact that you always bring up Chelsea when a Chelsea fan critizes Madrid just proves it. I've always wondered how Ramos gets away with his actions without being branded a "dirty player", because he sure as hell is one. Maybe he's overlooked because he has a teammate who's called Pepe or because he plays for the most popular club in the world, I don't know.

Also very classy move to write "Better luck in the Round of 16 next year", "your team is s**t" or "leave this one to the big boys" like your mate @Salahadin. Do you think that we're sitting in a corner and crying because Chelsea got eliminated? If you weren't so popular on this site (I don't even understand how you became so popular in the first place), you'd already be banned.

@Dynastian:

Also very classy move to write "Better luck in the Round of 16 next year", "your team is s**t" or "leave this one to the big boys" like your mate @Salahadin. Do you think that we're sitting in a corner and crying because Chelsea got eliminated? If you weren't so popular on this site (I don't even understand how you became so popular in the first place), you'd already be banned.

@Dynastian:

Also very classy move to write "Better luck in the Round of 16 next year", "your team is s**t" or "leave this one to the big boys" like your mate @Salahadin. Do you think that we're sitting in a corner and crying because Chelsea got eliminated? If you weren't so popular on this site (I don't even understand how you became so popular in the first place), you'd already be banned for all the insults that you've made since you're a member here.

Salahadin 9 years ago

Banter and jokes aside.

In all honesty i think the yellow is deserved. I mean he did put a little show but come on man on that speed he was running if he just scratched his boot it would have hurt.

This time we played very rough vs the WWE champoins with ambition to destroy them with attacking almost for the 90 min. Putting this incident aside, i would like to praise Ramos for taking the role of a being a free CB/DCM/ST he was the key to control Atletico in the air. Him and Kross in my eyes are heros in that Midfield game.

" If you weren't so popular on this site (I don't even understand how you became so popular in the first place),"
I take lessons from Justin Bieber. No really don't know what you are talking about.

Why so Serious ?

JuanMata10 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@Salahadin: That wasn't directed at you.

"This time we played very rough vs the WWE champoins with ambition to destroy them with attacking almost for the 90 min"

See, that's the thing, some people call playing rough dirty, others call diving and theatrical behaviour dirty. Considering this, Real played like a dirty team on Wednesday.

• History

"This time we played very rough vs the WWE champoins with ambition to destroy them with attacking almost for the 90 min"

See, that's the thing, some people call playing rough dirty, others call diving and theatrical behaviour dirty. Considering this, Real played like a dirty team on Wednesday.

Salahadin 9 years ago

We played beautiful attractive football with being still tough and thats what you need to do vs atlletico or they eat you.