Salahadin 9 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

holdyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Salahadin 9 years ago

Ronaaaaaaaaldooooo chiiiiiiiiichaaaaaaaaaa

Salahadin 9 years ago

Hala madrid they think they can play tough we are the toughest around we are the kings of madrid hala madrid hala madrid

TheGame 9 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

"Barca, Real Madrid, Bayern and Juve are all going through. No upsets in the quarterfinals."

My prediction a month ago :)

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

WE MADE IT BOYS

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

With a few dives, yes.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Never would've believed that we would beat Atletico without Modric, Marcelo, Bale, and Benzema. But we did, and I'm very happy. Our best players on the night were arguably Varane and Ramos. Amazing performances from them. Shoutouts also have to go to Ronaldo, James, and Isco for being dependable when it mattered. And a very special thank you must go out to Chicharito for scoring his most important goal for Madrid to date.

Lilywhite 9 years ago
28 468

Lol, 0 underdogs through. Boring, but now let's go Juventus!

Dynastian98 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Eden

Even with some excellent play-acting earning a sending off for Zlatan, your team couldn't beat a 10 man PSG. So I wouldn't talk if I were you. :D

I watched the entire second half, and saw no play acting from any Real player.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Eden

Even with some excellent play-acting earning a sending off for Zlatan, your team couldn't beat a 10 man PSG. So I wouldn't talk if I were you. :D

Salahadin 9 years ago

Please keep your month shut and join your team watching the CL on the couch along with hazard fabregas and your beloved mou watch us play watch barca play watch spain domination give us juve give us bayren we will maybe have a spanish finale hala madrid

Lilywhite 9 years ago
28 468

Prediction:

Real Madrid - Barcelona
Juventus - Bayern

Real Madrid - Bayern

Real Madrid first team to win back to back CL titles.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Juventus vs Barcelona
Real vs Bayern

Bayern vs Barcelona in final

Barcelona win.

TheGame 9 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

Real Madrid dominated Atletico. Chicharito and Ronaldo both should've scored, if it wasn't for the brilliant saves made by Oblak.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

How Atletico keep finding excellent goalkeepers I will never know. Oblak is of the same brand as De Gea and Courtois.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Congrats Madrid, as the game said only one team took risk and played in both legs, Madrid attacked even in Calderon, deserved victory...
We still dont know who is going to win it, the 3 contenders since the start of the year are still here, Atletico gave a good fight but werent the best team here, explosive end of competition...
Any draw will be fantastic, we could assist to 2 legs Clasico, to a Bayern revenge time or to a Barça revenge time, if i was Juve i wonder wich team they would face here :D

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Only Juventus have no recent major history with these three clubs. Barca - Bayern will be arguably the best tie to watch because of the sheer magnitude of the 7-0 scoreline last time out. Bayern - Real will also be a good tie because of the 5-0 thrashing last time out, but it won't be as fun IMO because it's much too recent. A FCB-FCB tie would be more fun because it's been two years since then. And of course a Clasico is always entertaining, but I don't want a two-legged Clasico... that's something we can see in La Liga every season. A Clasico final would be fun to watch though.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Whichever team faces Juventus will win, IMO. All three are too good for them. Juve has had easy competition until now. Monaco and Dortmund are nowhere near as good as Madrid, Barca, or Bayern. These three are the most dangerous teams in the world. They are on another level compared to Juve.

shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

whatever happens, i just hope we won't get a Clasico in the semis.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@dynastian

Why should he be quiet ? You were not quiet when that happened to us . At least Eden had enough cajones being a man and admit that it was exaggerated a bit by Oscar and deserved yellow the most not the red . When in Segio case , it was pure theatrics .

Well I am sure you are still proud of the win are not you ? Win at all costs mate then brag about it , yep keep it going don't ever come to teach us about morals though .

Here is the difference though to summarize attitude here . Madrid wins on red card and being praised . If Chelsea would have won due to unfair red card , we would have been annihilated by media , Chelsea drew the match on unfair red card and did not progress and still being annihilated .

Deserved victory ? Because they played more pretty and attacked ? I think Atletico was robbed . It does not matter if they played bad or set back , referee decision decided the game .

United_Hates_Blues 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Actually shpalman a Clasico in the Final would be the perfect formula for more butt hurt. XD