PSG v Barcelona
Atlético v Real Madrid
Porto v Bayern
Juventus v Monaco

Oh, well.

Comments
Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I predict Atletico - Barcelona - Juventus - Bayern in the semi-finals. I don't doubt Real's ability to defeat Atletico, but I do doubt Anceotti's ability to beat Simeone. Chances of us going to the next round are slim.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

oh no! i wanted juventus. psg are on good form. atletico would have bin easy tho or monaco

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

and that stupid away goals rule. wish we could have played leg 1 at home

rayrex7 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

@Dyna That was the first word that came on my mind when I knew were up against atleti

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

^That was the first word that came on my mind when I knew were up against atleti

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@johnstark

If Ibrahimovic won't play , PSG has better chances of qualifying . They won the first match in group stages without him against Barcelona . Blanc will play his favorite 4-3-3 which worked great . Ibra having played just 29 matches in all competitions so far with an average ratio of 0.69 goal per game, compared to 0.89 last term when he bagged 41 goals is having dreadful season . Cavanni should be their main who is having a better season and performs well being a lone striker .

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Marcus

At the same time, Cavani hasn't been in great form lately. I think that even if he does score against Barca, he will be far form a constant threat.

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Not much to predict now.

PSG to beat Barcelona (Barcelona love to crash in this stage and PSG is quite motivated)

Atletico to beat RM ( If there is one team that knows how to beat RM it is Atletico)

Bayern to beat Porto (porto is probably going to win at home with a penalty or something but then Bayern will get the comeback as usual, people are underrating this Porto)

Monaco to beat Juventus (Allegri is not a manager used to this pressure and this instances being put together, Monaco would not be so naive to fall in the same mistakes as Dortmund did)

Marcus2011 9 years ago

Playing them together is not doing any wonders for PSG . I would at least play one of them instead of two of them . Today , Ibra proved me wrong but still early to tell if he is back in old form .

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Ibra in the league isnt Ibra of CL, for the few times you are right this is one of them, the more you go further in CL the less you see him...
Its not even a weakness of league excuse, he did the same in Calcio and Liga, he always flopped in CL final stage for no apparent reason and stas proove it.
I dont know if its a curse, or his mental limits, or the pressure because CL is the only trophy he never won, came to Barça for this reason to see his ex club lift the trophy with Eto'o, he looks affected and useless each Quarter final and for years now, even in term of impact and motivation he looks non interested, the dominator Zlatan is someone else in CL final stages with Inter, With Milan, With Barça and his whole campain in PSG. If there is a question you should avoid while interviewing him is CL...
At Stamford, he was useless until his straight red, nobody talking about PSG real problem, Verratti suspension, which is the big blow for PSG...

Well i dont see Blanc playing Cabaye instead VS Barça, that means his only option is David Luiz as CDM, also means Pairing Thiago Silva and Marquinhos with Van Der Viel as a starter wich solve partially a big problem but creates two small ones : The defence is a little more vulnerable with VDV, also Luiz playing CDM means Motta shoulg go a little higher wich is not his best position ( poor with Italy while playing higher ), also Verratti is irreplacable because his quality is unique, Luiz will bring his physical impact but not Verratti science....

Anyway ( both Ibra and Verratti will play second leg ) but you have a point, Ibra abscence isnt a big blow at all, Verratti suspension IS...

But PSG is more than just a combination of players, they showed vs Chelsea that without important players like Ibra, Lucas and the precious Motta, they could still play for the win, they have a strong spirit and believe in their chances....

Blanc wont have any choice and he will do what i've said mark my word, then if VDV plays in the right, Neymar in a good day will do wonders, if heplays Cabaye in the midle he will commit suicide for his team...

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I forgot the option Rabiot wich is a decent one too, but i cant see him pairing Matuidi-Rabiot-Motta-Pastore wich is a good midlefield, but doesnt have the physical impact expected imo...
I validate my first option more realistic...

Marcus2011 9 years ago

Agree . Ibrahimovic has become a problem for PSG now rather solution . I totally forgot that Verrati is suspended . Well , now I am kind of skeptical about my prediction .

Lilywhite 9 years ago
28 468

@Marcus2011

bullshit. Bayern will not have it that easy. Like Tuanis say, some people including you underrate this Porto side and Bayern will not do to Porto like what they did to Shaktar. I am very sure Bayern will win at home but Porto will give them a fantastic fight in Porto. wait and see.

And people overrate Real's current situation. they will get back fast.

Marcus2011 9 years ago

@lilwhite

Well I hope you are right . My heart says Porto but my mind says Bayern . There will be a red card and Porto will sink just like Shakhtar .

chooyaochuen 9 years ago
Manchester United 4 226

My money is on Madrid this time.

shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

"Juventus vs Monaco - Juventus wont underestimate Monaco like Arsenal did"
@Marcus, not sure about that mate.

Argjenti1996 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 3 408

Monaco will be in Final...

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

As wrong as I was with Barcelona and PSG....

I told you Porto was an underrated team.

United_Hates_Blues 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

It's true Porto are underrated but by no means are Bayern out yet. Porto really surprised me, I wonder If they will attack at the Allianz or Play defensive. Hats off to them if they beat Guardiola's team!

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Will we see the rise of a new special one....

Anyway, I don't know what Blanc was thinking in that match. Especially to take out Rabiot and put Moura on. Their whole midfield fell apart then. Barcelona to win 1-0 or 2-0. Barca should be able to defend even when they have a gaint advantage, unlike Real (not saying that they can't) but Dortmund came back in the second leg a while ago and Schalke did the same this time.

Porto will put up a big fight but all Bayern need is a 2-0 win. Some people hate defensive football but I'd love to watch Porto defend like it's life or death for 90 mins.... and then maybe hit them on the counter in the 90' and start celebrating like crazy. I'm going for a 1-1 draw.

Juventus have a 1-0 lead but Monaco can do it. They have a great defence and can score when they get the chance. I think it'll end 1-0 to Monaco and Monaco will win 4-3 on penalties. If Pogba does play then they might win though.

Atleti vs Real. A draw would be great for Atletico, either 1-1 or 2-2 but it may end 0-0. Real can't concede or their out since Atleti have a great defence. I think Atletico will win on AG after a 1-1 draw.

United_Hates_Blues 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

I told you never count Bayern out!