Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Champions League Play Off Draws
Emrecan_58 10 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

Bring it On !!!!!

Honestly we drew with the hardest possible opponent and you guys (Arsenal) drew with the same imo
Will be great matches.
80000 Fans are waiting you in Istanbul.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Bring it On !!!!!

Honestly we drew with the hardest possible opponent and you guys (Arsenal drew with the same imo)
Will be great matches.
80000 Fans are waiting you in Istanbul.

Comments
Zakzook 10 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

Ah
F*ck
At least it's not Bilbao, but I'd rather have gotten Lille or any other team than Besiktas.

Emrecan_58 10 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I thought about that too but Bilbao lost their best players.

ArsenalGunners 10 years ago
Arsenal, England 37 1662

Dont worry we got a Turkish team last season and we all know what happened...

Emrecan_58 10 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

^If you remember Fenerbahçe were banned last year. When they were playing with Arsenal they knew they were going to be banned after CAS. I think that effected Fenerbahçe last year. But still though if they weren't banned, Arsenal was going to win it anyway. You were very good last year pre season and beginning of the PL.

quikzyyy 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

There was one team which I wanted to avoid, and that's Besiktas.. Will be hard for sure in Istanbul, you've got amazing home atmosphere. Good luck to your team @Emrecan! Let the better team go through!

I want Slovan Bratislava to go through, but a miracle would be needed.

• History

There was one team which I wanted to avoid, and that's Besiktas.. Will be hard for sure in Istanbul, you've got amazing home atmosphere. Good luck to your team @Emrecan! Let the better team go through!

Emrecan_58 10 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

^Thanks mate. I wanted to avoid Arsenal or Napoli. I waited so long after our last Champions League matches (5 years) ; unlucky draw for us. Arsenal are even stronger than last years. But still everything is possible in Istanbul. :) We had wins in England too in CL Groups.

(Ekim-October; Kasım-November)
And there is one match we lost in England in CL groups but that was the worst night I've ever had so I don't actually want to remember that.

shpalman 10 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

Napoli always gets the toughest draws, what a joke.

Lilywhite 10 years ago
28 468

Arsenal, Porto, Napoli, Leverkusen and Zenit through. I dont know about the other five

decentK 10 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

I'm confident. There are not many world class players in BJK, Ba and Jones are the only great ones, and I wouldn't call them world class. But if they work well as a team, they'll be hard to beat. Playing away against turkish sides are always hard tbh.

@emrecan are you going to watch the match live in Istanbul?

Emrecan_58 10 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

^ Yeah, I hope I will :)

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Dificult draw for Bilbao, but its a good occasion to see their worth...
Rulling for Arsenal, Losc, Bilbao, Leverkusen and fellow Belgium neighbours.
Some are heart choices and some for a competitive CL.

liomessi10 10 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

you can do do it bilbao. four spanish teams always make it to the cl.

futbol4ever 10 years ago
Real Madrid, Russia 1 16

Napoli -bilbao, good game to watch

Chanakya999 10 years ago
Manchester United, Germany 56 167

Please don't think of me as stupid but what is the difference between Champions Route and League Route?

Emrecan_58 10 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Champions Route includes the teams who were champions in their domestic leagues. League Route is the opposite; teams who weren't the champions.

Emrecan_58 10 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

@decentK Jones has left btw. He was on loan for 6 monhts. We have a very young team. Do you know Oğuzhan Özyakup (Former Arsenal Youth Player;played 4 years with Arsenal)

• History

@decentK Jones has left btw. He was on loan for 6 monhts. We have a very young team. Do you know Oğuzhan Özyakup (Former Arsenal Youth Player)

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I'll be rooting for Lille and Besiktas in their tough games.

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

And MALMO!!!!, do it for Zlatan!!!

kambingku 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Germany 24 214

goodbye arsenal. besiktas is stronger this season

knibis 10 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Zenit always gets the easy draws, they would be out if they got Lille, Athletic or Besiktas... Ludogoretz and Salzburg were amazing last year in EL and Celtic shouldnt be here. swedish Malmö needs a miracle

ok so here is mine: Arsenal, Zenit, Athletic, Lille, Bayer -- Slovan Bratislava, MARIBOR!, Salzburg :( , Ludogoretz, Apoel