Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Champions League Play Off Draws
Emrecan_58 10 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

Bring it On !!!!!

Honestly we drew with the hardest possible opponent and you guys (Arsenal) drew with the same imo
Will be great matches.
80000 Fans are waiting you in Istanbul.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Bring it On !!!!!

Honestly we drew with the hardest possible opponent and you guys (Arsenal drew with the same imo)
Will be great matches.
80000 Fans are waiting you in Istanbul.

Comments
knibis 10 years ago Edited
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

the napoli game gonna be IMMENSE

• History

the napoli game gonna be IMMENSEöä

decentK 10 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

@emre ah yeah ok. Yeah I know Özyakup. Have to be honest, I've never really seen him play. Always remember that he was at Arsenal, and I remember when he left. Now it looks like he gets playing time, good for him!

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@knibis Do you think Slovan have any chance of qualifying ?

Besiktas 149 3375

Lol guys. Look what I found :D

• History

Lol guys. Look what I found :D

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Nice finding lolz.

Arsenal and Besiktas indeed found the best possible draw ever. Like god wanted to play with Arsenal and Besiktas took the toll... poor guys.

Including the injury, Arsenal is like a "bad-luck-brian" team.

Is there any Celtic fan in the house, sorry to say but I find it hard to see them here... >.< this year I meant.

Besiktas 149 3375

Guys tomorrow you will see the biggest handbuilt banner in the world. Another Record :D by ÇARŞI

• History

Guys tomorrow you will see the biggest handbuilt banner in the world. Another Record :D

Fru_Toot 10 years ago
Manchester City, England 54 635

^ and what does the biggest handbuilt banner do? does it make Besiktas score 1 million goals every match? i dont think so...

koldimere 10 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

@Fru_toot it's a phenomenon where one's love for the team exceeds love for the self which allows individuals to achieve things worthy of acknowledging and appreciating. But I doubt you'd understand that...

Fru_Toot 10 years ago Edited
Manchester City, England 54 635

@koldimere i understand that you're calling me a glory hunter but in truth i've been supporting city ever since 2004 before the Arabs invasion. why don't you just stick to your boring bundesliga because i'm certain you've never stepped foot into the Emirates let alone England.

• History

@koldimere i understand that you're calling me a glory hunter but in truth i've been supporting city ever since 2004 before the Arabs invasion. why don't you just stick to your boring bundesliga because i'm certain you've nevet stepped foot into the Emirates let alone England.

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Confortable first half for Bilbao, Munain for the lead.