Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Calling all United brothers/sisters.
iHEARTfootball 4 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Headlines are saying that Sancho is still our priority for the upcoming transfer window. But the Werner rumours are giving me a headache now because of his release clause, which is half (or less) of what Sancho is. I prefer we continue prioritising on Sancho, since I think our playstyle would benefit more from another attack-minded winger rather than a lone striker.

Just to hear your POV, who would you prefer we get in the summer?

And if there is another player you'd like to give a shout out to, let us know.

Comments
SunFlash 3 years ago
USA 19 3260

I'll consider us as title contenders. If not, we're a top 4 team for second season in a row- which is acceptable from where we've been.

Both of those are easily a step up from where we've been floundering for the last seven years. Obviously a serious injury to Rashford or Bruno will show how reliant on them we are, but we're absolutely better off for having Ole than not.

To even be in a title race is a little surreal. Maybe I'll get a right smack to the face soon but I'm just going to enjoy it.

ashwin1729 3 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

On that note- losing Bruno would kill us completely. Rashford- not so much. I'm waiting for him to incorporate DVB into this team. Like I've said before, only way to do it is to play Bruno/DVB in the false 9 role while the other plays as a CM with Pogba. We don't need both Fred and McTominay when we field our strongest team. One of Fred/Matic/Scotty should do it. Lets see how we do against Villa. I hate how City gets 2 weeks rest before their next game against us. Oh well...