Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD IS..................
nandaYNWA 12 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

In my opinion Australia is the best country in the world. My opinion is not biased, because I have been to many countries. 

Unless you've been there, you cant really say its not . My opinion has just come as if recently on my holiday to England, Israel, Egypt, Greece, Cyprus, turkey, France, Germany and Italy.

I find that the countries who were once upon a time the dominant power in the world (Greece, Italy and Spain) are actually the worst kind of countries. Because the cities are old and do not have a lot of modern features, eg-sewerage system and water maintenance.

Australia's currency is very good. I think it's like 0.80 to the euro and almost equal to the American (just a tad stronger)

We have freedom of speech, which is different to americas version. Say if someone kills someone, they will not be executed, which is both good and bad.

Our cities are divided into resedential, Manufacturing and cbd. Unlike Greece, Italy and England, we do not literally live on top of each other. We have individual houses.

Our government is one of the best in the world. They are not corrupt or prejudiced. There are benefits like if you don't work, you will still be payed a pension or support. Unlike most countries which don't do that.

Very rarely do you ever see beggars, because like I said, if u don't work, you are still payed. I found that in Greece they are everywhere in the city.

Although we do not have very many attractions (like the Acropolis or colosseum) we still have very good sites to see. Like Uluru (biggest rock in the world) ,the great barrier reef (the largest coral reef in the world) and many museums etc.........

The place where I live in Australia (Melbourne) was voted the worlds most livable city in the world, for the 4th time in a row. With other major Australian cities not far behind.

We are not known for our sport, although afl (Aussie rules) is the most popular sport. Which I hate, because I love football with a passion.

This is my opinion, I'd love to hear from people in other countries.

I'm writing this from my hotel in Israel. 

-Alex 

Comments
devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

username, just the the fuck up you egotistical little cunt.you haven't got a clue what you're on about, really. people like you really piss me off. now fuck off you unplanned little shit.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Is it really necessary needed to know what is the best country in the world!? You just live in your country, that's it. Nobody has enough money to live in the ideal place. But in this ideal place, there's also problems so this post doesn't make sense.

shpalman 12 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

i am italian and i live in germany. to visit a country is different than LIVING in a country,hence it's pointless to draw conclusions. any country has its own good and bad things,it's all subjective,depends on your life priorities.

what i wrote doesn't take away the fact that the best country in the world is Skyrim.

/thread

username 12 years ago

shpalman sorry but this thread is going on.
I realize the comment was very harsh and provocative. But I will not apologize for writing the cold hard facts of Norway. Breivik is literally a free man. I feel strongly about multiculturalism and those poor teenagers did not deserve to get killed by that maniac. It sickens me that's all. And the reason I wrote that is because your boy @Golden actually praised him in a thread. I remember it vividly. He wrote "BREIVIK!!" That's what he wrote. Don't give me that BS about "heat speech". WTF is that anyway?? Unregistered users can see the forum as well you know (I didn't have an account that's why). 

I understand the abuse from other users to which I accept. And I must add myself...a thread about countries will always being in a controversial comment, so in truth you brought upon yourself. 

@devilz Oasis?. Wanna listen to good music? Try Blur, Verve or Kasabian. Just a suggestion.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Username, you are a complete bastard putting a picture of that fool on this website. How dare you. It may not pass your thoughts, but people's lives were ruined and destroyed during that attack. Get out of this website.

username 12 years ago

My friend, that profile picture demeans Breivik. It makes fun of him. Obviously the pic it did not fit in the frame. And again I myself hate Breivik and I request you read my comment above yours. 

username 12 years ago

I am awais007. Do what you want.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

We all know who you are. Fool.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Awais007 and god know's who else... just get yourself off this site before FR bans your IP

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

@ramaboy no shit genious. he said that 3 post before you.

"I am awais007"
 3 posts later:

"You are Awais007"

Discussion Closed