Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Bayern vs Real Pre-Match Talk
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11435

So, its Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid today, it promise to be a good game, those two historically have had many games against each other and it will be interesting to see who will come on top? I like both team and I'll respect whoever win it (especially if they win it without controversy needed), but I'm not gonna lie, I'm hoping Bayern can put a stop to Real Madrid winning run in the CL. As a neutral, I love to see new different champion and CL was at one point a competition with lots of different winner depending on the year. Since Zidane took over Real, that haven't exactly been the case but hey, we will see what happen. For me, the game could go any direction, it could be a draw, a small win to one of the team or an huge victory for either one of them. What are your thought though? And by the way, don't forget to drop on the livescore today if you got time! :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So, its Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid today, it promise to be a good game, those two historically have had many games against each other and it will be interesting to see who will come on top? I like both team and I'll respect whoever win it (especially if they win it without controversy needed), but I'm not gonna lie, I'm hoping Bayern can put a stop to Real Madrid winning run in the CL. As a neutral, I love to see new different champion and CL was at one point a competition with lots of different winner depending on the year. Since Zidane took over Real, that haven't exactly been the case but hey, we will see what happen. For me, the game could go any direction, it could be a draw, a small win to one of the team or an huge victory for either one of them. What are your thought though? And by the way, don't forget to drop on the livescore today! :D

Comments
Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

It felt like Real Madrid didn't even need to be at their best to scramble away an old Ribery that was the main attacking figure for Bayern this year, honestly Ancelotti's team put up a better fight at least they got till the extra time, Bayern should thank Real Madrid for letting James join cause if not it would have been much much worse.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Listen mate, this whole Ancelotti discussion was pure bs and I know objectivity is a thing but no one claimed Carlo is a bad manager after all. Then you started with minimalizing Heynckes' work, started using injuries as main criteria for success, claiming that Carlo was right, but somehow whole squad including veterans like Lahm were wrong (guess you knew more than our players huh)...

And since I am well-aware that Emo and other mods are fed up with honestly horrible bs discussion, I'm gonna be short.

scramble away an old Ribery that was the main attacking figure for Bayern this year

Laughably wrong and kinda proves what I'm saying whole time - if you don't watch Bayern, don't go around. Same reason I don't hop in Chelsea discussions saying Hazard is overrated on basis on 7-8 matches I watched from him this year.

honestly Ancelotti's team put up a better fight at least they got till the extra time

Apsurdly biased and, again, wrong. It's like you only watch scoreline after all. Fuck all what happened on the pitch.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Don't be angry I do think that last year Bayern did much better vs Real Madrid and an old Ribery was the biggest threat to Real Madrid in both ties, like that Real Madrid didn't even need to be amazing they did their job and scored very easy goals in both games.

You were saying how Robben was right when he said that Anceolotti doesn't know how to run training sessions when he didn't want players to train as hard, fast forward 1 year and Robben got injured in the most important moment of the season, who got it right then? :)

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@Golazo Its objective, Robben is made of glass, he could have been injured even under Ancelotti, beside, didn't Neuer got injured under Ancelotti last year? And don't tell me you think Neuer couldn't have done a better job than Ulreich on Madrid second goal.

The way I see it, its still Ancelotti who screw over Bayern because of the poor choice he made in the summer, not keeping Gnabry or Douglas Costa.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Emo But he didn't and thats huge because I can tell you now that I'm standing on the right side of history :)
Neuer got injured he's a goalkeeper their injuries are a lot more rare and mostly accidental it has nothing to do with the hardness of training, look at the amount of injured players Jupp had, needed 2 subs in first 30 min and his best player was an old Ribery trying hard to open the defense in both games...Bayern under Ancelotti was attacking Real Madrid from all possible angles and they went to extra time nobody pushed Real Madrid harder in the knockout phase than that Bayern from last season, not even Juventus in the final :)

Croatian 6 years ago

Well, can I guess you didn't? Do I really have to quote?

Pretty sure Ancelotti is doing a much better job than what Heynckes did, even with having a bit of an aged squad in some key players.

Well, can you answer now, who did better job, Jupp or Carlo? Or will you go back to injuries bs?

Yea he knew it was a perfect time to retire after finally getting the CL title so he created a myth of himself

Myth which came back and did better than Carlo.

in the end of the day it's Bayern that has the problems.

We don't, thanks for caring.

Stop being deluded ok?

Like you're talking to the mirror.

Ancelotti knows how to train his players he just doesn't want to push them in training since guess what Bayern key players are freaking old, days after he got fired RIbery got a heavy injury hahaha they don't know what they are doing there in Bayern for real xD

Aand the moment you started with the injury bs. Guess that his light trainings really did help in making us 2nd in Bundesliga crossing the ball hoping it accidentally hits the head of random passenger.

But also, we obviously never had injuries during Carlo! Because if we did, you'd bring it up surely, right? Or you're two-dimensional and can't let yourself?

lets see how your season is going to end.

Quite refreshing to walk the league while securing semis of CL and cup final, after fearing for league title in first weeks of season.

I don't care if you're the biggest Bayern fan if you can't be objective

Objectively you're the most unobjective person on this forum, since you deny everything and go with your argument, even if it is biased to hell.

So who was right? Or am I wrong because we have INJURIES, something unseen in football, right?

Btw through whole discussion you replied in 2 sentence paragraphs while I wrote essay to every reply. If you are so sure you are correct, why didn't you return your argument to everything, instead of cherry picking and constantly switching topic. Maybe because YOU were and are the wrong one. Think about it for a minute.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

You just mad cause you wrong...

Croatian 6 years ago

Oh, it doesn't take advanced psychiatry to tell you know you are wrong but don't wanna admit it.

Honestly, I care more about making my toast good than arguing over internet with stranger.

Again, you just ignore everything and post another bias post without even trying to think for 2 seconds about what someone said, keep going you're just proving my point, you're not an educated user here you don't even quote and you ignore everything a person asks you you're just not "impressed" by anything and yet you think that everyone else are biased.

These are your own words from other thread where I agreed with you.

As long as you can't answer my questions from above I don't need to post anything new

And I'm gonna go by exactly what you said; because why to argue after you left 6 words and 3 dots on reply with probs >1000 words.

If you wanna prove to me that you're correct and I am wrong, that you are objective and I am not, link this thread to r/fcbayern and ask them, because who knows better than a team's own fanbase.

Pupper 6 years ago Edited
Juventus 0 214

Well, if we just look the shots on target for both Carlo's and Heynckes' team against Real it's weird to claim that Carlo's Bayern put up a better fight considering Heynckes' team dominated Real in 4/4 halfs.

Carlo's Bayern vs Real: 6 - 23 shots on target. Ref was poor both ways, so not really worth mentioning.

Heynckes' Bayern vs Real: 13 - 7 shots on target.

Of course I don't believe shots on target is everything. But I just find it difficult to see how Carlo's Bayern was more dominating etc against Real compared to Heynckes, when going to extra time is the only criteria.

• History

Well, if we just look the shots on target for both Carlo's and Heynckes' team against Real it's weird to claim that Carlo's Bayern put up a better fight considering Heynckes' team dominated Real in 4/4 halfs.

Carlo's Bayern vs Real: 6 - 23 shots on target. Ref was shit both ways, so not really worth mentioning.

Of course I dont believe shots on target is everything, but I just find it difficult to see how Carlo's Bayern was more dominating etc against Real compared to Heynckes, when going to extra time is the only criteria.

Carlo's Bayern vs Real: 6 - 23 shots on target. Ref was poor both ways, so not really worth mentioning.

Of course I dont believe shots on target is everything, but I just find it difficult to see how Carlo's Bayern was more dominating etc against Real compared to Heynckes, when going to extra time is the only criteria.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I can just repeat what I said to Emo, I'm standing on the right side of history after everything happen to Bayern.
It's your own fault for thinking that Jupp can't ever be questioned because once he won a treble :)

Bayern players went against Ancelotti saying in public how he doesn't know how to run practice sessions, Ancelotti said that the players shouldn't train much because of the fear of injuries and he was labeled as wrong...You agreed that a coach that won in so many teams didn't have the basic knowledge to train Bayern during training :)

Fast forward till today Bayern did 2 subs in 30 min in the first game, Robben got injured so fast and Vidal is still injured, Jupp put all his hopes on a 35 year old Ribery in both games vs Real Madrid, let in very easy goals and got kicked out even when Real Madrid has a weaker team compared to last season and played average :)

All those praises and hope came down to that matchup, even the loss in Munich after the goal of Kimmich that wanted to cross the ball to the middle after James passed to him while Marcelo was asleep was nothing more than a gift but so much talk about Jupp and his amazing ability :)

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Pupper You can look at the whatever stat you want, Bayern had last season's experience to not do the same mistakes this year and win but they lost at home again and played 2:2 away.

Last season Real Madrid Bayern had won in Madrid 2:1 to make it till extra time, Boateng played the whole game + extra time, so did Robben and they lost in extra time with 10 men after Vidal got a second yellow at 85'min.

Like I said this season Real Madrid didn't even need anything special to eliminate Bayern, 2 shots on target 2 goals in the second game?

Croatian 6 years ago

Oh so you are standing on the right side of history, so why can't you answer any of my questions if you are so right? Well since I'm not you, I actually replied through like 3 different threads to everything you wrote. Now if I really have to remind you:

Again, you just ignore everything and post another bias post without even trying to think for 2 seconds about what someone said, keep going you're just proving my point, you're not an educated user here you don't even quote and you ignore everything a person asks you you're just not "impressed" by anything and yet you think that everyone else are biased.

• you are ignoring generally everything I wrote
  • you are hugely bias
  • you stick with your agument and claim you are right although no one agreed in months of this discussion
  • I proved my point months ago but I have good time when I have to prove it once again, it's more fun than you think :)

I'm standing on the right side of history after everything happen to Bayern.

Your 'right side of history' is just an attempt to make yourself look better since you got nothing smart to say.

It's your own fault for thinking that Jupp can't ever be questioned because once he won a treble :)

So go ahead question him. Let's go by points.

• who played better football? Jupp
  • who won against PSG? Jupp
  • who played better against RM? Jupp
  • who improved whole team? Jupp
  • who gave youth a chance? Jupp

Who won the treble? Jupp ;) Who in their right mind can think Carlo did a better job at Bayern, should I ask on walls of literally every user who is here for years, knows a lot about the game and followed situation. I think I'd get really one-sides response.

Bayern players went against Ancelotti saying in public how he doesn't know how to run practice sessions

As you can't put in a little research I'm gonna enlighten you:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/robben-fake-ancelotti-quotes-absolute-bulls/frnv2fnkakw31k6xcq4nkad4o - Robben's quotes were made up by media

https://twitter.com/bild_bayern/status/986934673803624448?s=21 - Ulreich says that Ancelotti didn't give any support, talk to him, guess that's great management when you don't have any other option for GK spot.

Kimmich, Coman, Boateng were on brink of requesting transfer.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/ancelotti-bayern-have-no-competition-bundesliga-title - how come he was so shit in his second season then?

Robben played under Hiddink, Mourinho, van Gaal, Heynckes, Guardiola, Alonso played under Benitez, Pellegrini and Mourinho. Why in your mind would they be wrong and you would be right? Did you take part of trainings so you can tell?

That's not all, Neuer, Lahm, Muller and Boateng also had reasons to complain. But they are obviously wrong, because YOU know more than them.

Was there really reason Lahm was one of players who went to private training sessions at his last season?

Why did fitness coach smoke in dressing room? Why did same fitness coach have 3 minute warmups? If you don't know what are 3 minute warmups, I'll give you a perspective. Primary school kids age 12 do more than that, and then go on to sit on bench during PE. On professional level, 3 minutes of warmup is ridiculously low.

He used video analysis only once.

Never heard him shout or give instructions during game, Zidane and Emery read him like open book.

Summary:

• staff that didn't actually help players
  • failed tactics and losing points in Bundesliga
  • no identity
  • not using strenghts of squad and using rotation
  • shocking trainings
  • ruining atmosphere in locker room

You agreed that a coach that won in so many teams didn't have the basic knowledge to train Bayern during training :)

No, I didn't, he is one of most respected coaches in the world and I respect him like anyone normal would. But you are the problem here, you form an opinion over one quote from years ago, ignoring my points, never watching Bayern, so sincerely, if you can't participate in discussion as normal person, you should shut the fuck up.

Fast forward till today Bayern did 2 subs in 30 min in the first game, Robben got injured so fast and Vidal is still injured

Guess you still think we were injury-free during Carlo's tenure?

Get serious help if you wanna continue with injury bs.

Jupp put all his hopes on a 35 year old Ribery in both games vs Real Madrid

Now I don't even need to prove you wrong because you proved yourself with this quote.

old Ribery that was the main attacking figure for Bayern this year

That is your knowledge SUMMED UP. He was arguably our worst attacking player this year. And you are flipping the table, saying he was the main attacking figure. You're ridiculous when you try to put in some nonsense like this against a Bayern fan, maybe if you went against Madrid fan who watched only those match, he'd partially believe, but you played yourself.

Because attacking fullbacks with fast wingers isn't tactic but relying on one player. Not to mention we had much better build-up than RM, more dangerous chances and everything on our side except finishing.

I have never seen you complaining that Carlo relied on fullback crossing the ball in 23 times against PSG. Because you're two-dimensional af.

after the goal of Kimmich that wanted to cross the ball to the middle

Are you blind? He saw gap and had a shot. But you gotta twist it around like everything else.

If you wanna continue with this, come to my wall. Don't wanna create more dumb problems for mods.

Croatian 6 years ago

You think we, the Bayern fans, were biased against Carlo? This is thread when he came to Bayern. Guess we didn't write him off and cried about Jupp, right?

This is match thread against PSG, after that match Carlo got sacked. Now if you don't trust me, look at all the Bayern fans complaining.

Sack thread, watch the reactions.

Read this also.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

@croatian a bit off topic but I think without a shadow of a doubt, pep guardiola is still unhappy that the bayern board sell toni kroos to madrid.

Croatian 6 years ago

I'm mad too, not only he was sold to main CL rival but board didn't see his potential in other role, and also sold him for bargain price instead of giving him higher salary (not even much higher). This guy had potential in any midfield role and they let him for basically 50% lower price. €25M for Kroos is worst deal Bayern had in this decade, worse than Renato.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

No, I didn't, he is one of most respected coaches in the world and I respect him like anyone normal would.

Stop lying, you lost the plot, Ancelotti did better vs Real Madrid than Jupp and at least he didn't get most key players injured at the most important part of the season.

This is what you said when Ancelotti was accused from Bayern that he doesn't know how to run training sessions:

From Kicker, most reliable source in Germany about football,
especially Bayern. Robben, Muller, Boateng and Neuer complained about
Ancelotti's training methods. Same as Lahm and Xabi. His trainings
were light and did not improve players.
This is last proof and final proof that Ancelotti just lost it at Bayern. Lahm and Xabi were in their last season of career. Lahm surely knows how trainings works. I doubt Xabi, Neuer, Robben, Muller and Boateng knew any less. Players
had to get their own training sessions to keep in shape, despite Ancelotti forbade them.

This is the proof that you lost the plot and are now openly lying about your own past views, that was your replay and now you're working hard to hide your own tracks, this was my response to you back then:

Truth hurts buddy, your team has big problems you just blamed it all on Ancelotti face the facts Ribery already got injured so much for the bad trainings this is what Ancelotti said:
"Most sessions are with the ball. But I don't like to do a lot of running without the ball, besides, in a typical session, my players average 6000 or 7000 metres running -- that's enough. I'm not a coach, who kills his players in training.
In Spain there's a saying 'Demasiada agua mata la planta' -- which means 'Too much water kills plants' -- it's like that with training too. Training sessions are important, but they must be in the right proportion. You can train hard but you also need to give the body a chance to recover.
I played as a pro for 20 years," he said. "I can no longer run and both my knee and back are kaput."

Now after all that has passed, Jupp failed to do anything better compared to Ancelotti and didn't even manage to win a game vs Real Madrid while at least Ancelotti took it to extra time and with no big injuries.

Jupp made 2 subs in 30 min of the semi-finals of CL, first time since 2004 that happen, he didn't use the previous year as an example of where things went wrong and still lost at home. Results proved I was right for defending Ancelotti, you're just trying to hide your worse results with denying everything you said, if Bayern had won vs Real Madrid I would have admitted that I was wrong and that Jupp appointment was the right move, now I can just sit back and repeat that I'm standing on the right side of history.

That is your knowledge SUMMED UP. He was arguably our worst attacking player this year. And you are flipping the table, saying he was the main attacking figure. You're ridiculous when you try to put in some nonsense like this against a Bayern fan, maybe if you went against Madrid fan who watched only those match, he'd partially believe, but you played yourself.

He was your main attacking figure against Real Madrid, 35 year old Ribery just like I stated, I never said anything about the whole season I am clearly mocking amazing Jupp's gameplan vs Real Madrid that was just average and still managed to win, no wonder since the big threat was Ribery.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Are you blind? He saw gap and had a shot.

Anyone that ever kicked a ball in his life knows that Kimmich's goal was a fluke in the first game, watch the replay he didn't even look up once everyone including himself thought he was crossing the ball inside, even Navas and that's why it went in. He didn't see anything if you watched the game you would know.

Croatian 6 years ago

Stop lying, you lost the plot, Ancelotti did better vs Real Madrid than Jupp and at least he didn't get most key players injured at the most important part of the season.

Well, now, since I know that you didn't watch either of those two matches I'm gonna try to make you actually know what's been happening.

2016/17 Madrid wins 2-1 away, Ronaldo scores 2, we get unfair decision in favor of us, Benzema has like 4 good chances, we are encircled and frankly worse team.

Second game, Madrid wins 4-2, Vidal deserves red earlier, once again RM is the better team, Ronaldo scores, Ramos helps us with own goal and we go to extra time, calls against us and RM goes through.

34 year old was Robben best player on our side through both legs (guess that doesn't matter because he played for Carlo, and that is against your argument), if there was no Neuer we would lose chance even earlier.

2017/18 we score early, create chances, we were the BETTER team whole time, RM gets goal through half chance and mistake by our own player.

Second game, we again get early goal, Benzema scores tap-in, we create chances, again wasteful in front of goal, and then Ulreich mistake happens, 'til the end of game we are close to goal but we can't score.

Without some key players we were the better team and lost.

I usually don't use this word, but if you think otherwise, if you actually think we deserved to go through last year and not this one, if you think we were better last year than this one, you're PURE IMBECILE.

From Kicker, most reliable source in Germany about football,
especially Bayern. Robben, Muller, Boateng and Neuer complained about
Ancelotti's training methods. Same as Lahm and Xabi. His trainings
were light and did not improve players.
This is last proof and final proof that Ancelotti just lost it at Bayern. Lahm and Xabi were in their last season of career. Lahm surely knows how trainings works. I doubt Xabi, Neuer, Robben, Muller and Boateng knew any less. Players
had to get their own training sessions to keep in shape, despite Ancelotti forbade them.

Yep, quoting myself and Kicker reports. Reports from most reliable source in Germany, if you didn't know, or couldn't process in your head, because I quoted that in first sentence.

So go, let me see, what argument do you have?

Do you know more than professional journalists, living in Germany, getting paid by Kicker, having various sources in Bayern? Do you have reason why so much players would go against coach? Or will you say that they were wrong, that they were fucking dumb or they are in German-superiority more than Adolf himself? Tell me, where is your argument?

Never did I say that I don't respect Ancelotti or denied his success, as every other Bayern fan I claimed that his job is done here and he should part ways, because he showed how unmotivated and/or lazy was he at the position.

Truth hurts buddy, your team has big problems you just blamed it all on Ancelotti face the facts Ribery already got injured so much for the bad trainings this is what Ancelotti said:
"Most sessions are with the ball. But I don't like to do a lot of running without the ball, besides, in a typical session, my players average 6000 or 7000 metres running -- that's enough. I'm not a coach, who kills his players in training.
In Spain there's a saying 'Demasiada agua mata la planta' -- which means 'Too much water kills plants' -- it's like that with training too. Training sessions are important, but they must be in the right proportion. You can train hard but you also need to give the body a chance to recover.
I played as a pro for 20 years," he said. "I can no longer run and both my knee and back are kaput."

Gonna go slowly and surely, for 277th time, to show you, that, in fact, you can be wrong and you WERE wrong the whole time. Jesus Christ man, take a look in the mirror and ask yourself is it smart to make up stuff and use it against Bayern fan? Without actually watching Bayern play, without actually knowing situation, living in past and being generally a very, very, shitty person.

1) Truth hurts buddy - you're the one who had and has least knowleadge about this, because once again you declared some moral victory after whole forum informed you with their opinion, saying you are wrong.

2) Our big problems left with Ancelotti, how do you explain that?

3) RIBERY IS ONE OF MOST INJURY PRONE PLAYERS IN THE HISTORY OF THE SPORT. Now go and write that down 50 times, and ask yourself, was it really Carlo's masterclass or withcraft or whatever you claim to that made Ribery go down injured for 6730th time.

4) If you are so sure in your own fucking dumb retarded argument, go ask Bayern fans did Carlo's training methods make anything better in Bayern.

Now after all that has passed, Jupp failed to do anything better compared to Ancelotti and didn't even manage to win a game vs Real Madrid while at least Ancelotti took it to extra time and with no big injuries.

Now, after you go without any way to show your argument and when everyone sees you're piss poor and only can make up stuff, you go around and bold your words, increasing the size of font, you didn't scare anyone with that, nor did you prove any of your words.

You're unteachable. You're probably nerd, taking something you once stuck in your head as granted.

Ancelotti, after saying Bundesliga has no competition, did all this:

• flop in CL where PSG humiliated us.
  • lost track in Bundesliga and failed against clubs that weren't 1/3rd as strong as us
  • didn't organize anything or have some identity, playstyle

Jupp ashamed Carlo by taking the same team, without new players, after 5 years of retirement, and went on run in which we only had 2 Bundesliga loses, beated same PSG quite comfortably 3-1, went to the semis and then players let him down.

Results proved I was right for defending Ancelotti

Alright.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT RESULTS YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, MAKING THEM UP, DON'T GO EVEN SLIGHTLY ON YOUR SIDE? DO YOU UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING IS BETTER IN JUPP'S SPELL CONTRARY TO CARLO'S SPELL? CAN YOU EVEN TAKE 5 MINUTES AND TYPE WHY DO YOU THINK CARLO WAS A BETTER COACH HERE? NO BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE ARGUMENT.

sorry mods :/

you're just trying to hide your worse results with denying everything you said

TAKE YOUR COMPUTER AND POINT THE RESULTS THAT WERE WORSE. I'LL GIVE YOU CREDIT IF YOU FIND 2.

if Bayern had won vs Real Madrid I would have admitted that I was wrong and that Jupp appointment was the right move, now I can just sit back and repeat that I'm standing on the right side of history.

1) Carlo struggled against Wolfsburg, RM would tear him a new one.

2) You're basing on one matchup, you're basing on something you're incorrect in, and you're basing on something you didn't even watch.

3) If there was anything right in this club, this past two years, was appointing Jupp, and you're severely uncapable of some basic stuff if you tell me otherwise.

4) You're not right in anything mate, I've seen some pretty dumb people, but I've never seen someone so miserably in his own, self-centered mind like you.

You switched between two of main rivals playing in same city, you weren't ever on the right side of history, I bet some Chelsea and Arsenal fans are turning in grave knowing that there is slight possibility someone swapped between those two clubs. They'd actually be VISIBLY shaken if they knew that happened right there.

He was your main attacking figure against Real Madrid, 35 year old Ribery just like I stated, I never said anything about the whole season I am clearly mocking amazing Jupp's gameplan vs Real Madrid that was just average and still managed to win, no wonder since the big threat was Ribery.

Sorry, were we restricted from attacking vulnerable fullbacks with two wingers? Didn't we do same under Ancelotti, but you won't mention it because:

A) Your ego doesn't allow you.
B) You thought Bayern fan wouldn't know this.

or

C) You actually didn't watch match.

Pick one, c'mon?

I stated, I never said anything about the whole season

REALLY?

old Ribery that was the main attacking figure for Bayern this year

Or will you say you were specifically talking about two matches, but instead used 'this year'?

I am clearly mocking amazing Jupp's gameplan vs Real Madrid that was just average and still managed to win, no wonder
since the big threat was Ribery.

You are mocking yourself and your mother and father, and your chromosomes, if you in the right state of mind, under no influence from other people, claim that thing.

Because, you are clearly, crystal-clear, going to insult one of best managers around, who set up better game plan that Ancelotti had better game than Ancelotti, did more than Ancelotti with this side?

Anyone that ever kicked a ball in his life knows that Kimmich's goal was a fluke in the first game, watch the replay he didn't even look up once everyone including himself thought he was crossing the ball inside, even Navas and that's why it went in. He didn't see anything if you watched the game you would know.

Yeah, because one of best crossers in the world rn ACCIDENTALLY FINISHED that chance.

He looked at both options and went for the shot, he wouldn't strike the ball so hard if he went for cross, if you're such an "WELL-EDUCATED" user that you claim you are, you would know that Kimmich had plenty of reasons to kick the ball into net and that he planned it.

Can't wait for your three paragraph response in which you maybe go against two of my points if we're all lucky, then you bold some of words and put :) at the end.

Croatian 6 years ago

Well, since you pissed your pants when I dared you, some fellow Bayern fans have had wonderful responses for you:

This guy talks without eyes, or brain, or both

Just ignore him. The more attention you give that guy, the more riled up and stupid they become.

These two guys profiled you like Gideon or Hotch from Criminal Minds, or diagnosed you like Dr. House, identified you like Mulder & Scully, with two quotes from you. How are you gonna now claim you are on the right side of history?

In terms of Ancelotti, I think it’s due to the lack of support from bigger players like Boateng. If Carlo had the support, I think he wouldn’t have been fired.

no point in arguing, Bayern were way more efficient under Jupp Heynckes than under Ancelotti.

All we did last year was pass and cross (that is what teams do under Ancelotti - you can even ask that question to Real Madrid fans) repeatedly until we were outnumbered and did not have the quality to outplay them. That was actually quite frustrating to watch for me.

This year was different since we have James who gave us the offensive Midfield quality we desperately needed.

We got rekt this season again by injuries which was not that much of an issue under Ancelotti since he trained our squad so softly.

So at the end of the day it does not really make sense to compare the two, but you can say both did not make any drastic mistakes and were eliminated by the chances the players did not use and individual mistakes (and to some extend by the ref).

Jupp Heynckes matches were just way more enjoyable for me since I always thought Ancelotti‘s tactics are too lax.

These two guys proved all my points, let's go by how they wrote:

1) He lost support from virtually all the players
2) Jupp made better Bayern than Carlo
3) Carlo played shitty football
4) not really a point but aside discussion
5) He had soft trainings, okay guess he wanted to be injury-free, okay I'd accept that, but side-effects are losing form, losing in general, lack of stamina and lack of chemistry inside locker room.
6) Exactly what this guy says, no reason to compare them.
7) And another fact.

Golazo111 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

2017/18 we score early, create chances, we were the BETTER team whole time

Sure you were, rookie teamplay, Real Madrid didn't even sweat but just like any other fanboy your team and your team only was always better, ok you win!
Ancelotti doesn't know how to train, his football sucks, Jupp did so much better only results didn't show that lucky for Bayern that results don't matter, everything that I say is always wrong because your view is always right even when history itself proved you wrong!

• History

2017/18 we score early, create chances, we were the BETTER team whole time

Sure you were, rookie teamplay, Real Madrid didn't even sweat but just like any other fanboy your team and your team only was always better, ok you win!
Ancelotti doesn't know how to train, his football sucks, Jupp did so much better only results didn't show that lucky for Bayern that results don't matter, everything that I say is always wrong because your view is always right even when history itself proved you wrong!

Discussion Closed