Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Bayern vs Real Pre-Match Talk
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11435

So, its Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid today, it promise to be a good game, those two historically have had many games against each other and it will be interesting to see who will come on top? I like both team and I'll respect whoever win it (especially if they win it without controversy needed), but I'm not gonna lie, I'm hoping Bayern can put a stop to Real Madrid winning run in the CL. As a neutral, I love to see new different champion and CL was at one point a competition with lots of different winner depending on the year. Since Zidane took over Real, that haven't exactly been the case but hey, we will see what happen. For me, the game could go any direction, it could be a draw, a small win to one of the team or an huge victory for either one of them. What are your thought though? And by the way, don't forget to drop on the livescore today if you got time! :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So, its Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid today, it promise to be a good game, those two historically have had many games against each other and it will be interesting to see who will come on top? I like both team and I'll respect whoever win it (especially if they win it without controversy needed), but I'm not gonna lie, I'm hoping Bayern can put a stop to Real Madrid winning run in the CL. As a neutral, I love to see new different champion and CL was at one point a competition with lots of different winner depending on the year. Since Zidane took over Real, that haven't exactly been the case but hey, we will see what happen. For me, the game could go any direction, it could be a draw, a small win to one of the team or an huge victory for either one of them. What are your thought though? And by the way, don't forget to drop on the livescore today! :D

Comments
tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

@madridista11 he irritates me, dived in first action... I admit it.

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

There is a difference between irritation and an obsessive insecurity.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Deserve a life ban right ?

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11435

@tiki Freacking hell tiki, chill out. By the way, dynast shouldn't be considered a mod anymore. He himself asked us to remove him from his position, we're the one who didn't do it as of now. So maybe you could try to let begone be begone. Pretty please.

• History

@tiki Fucking hell tiki, chill out. By the way, tiki shouldn't be considered a mod anymore. He himself asked us to remove him, we're the one who didn't do it as of now.

@tiki Fucking hell tiki, chill out. By the way, dynast shouldn't be considered a mod anymore. He himself asked us to remove him, we're the one who didn't do it as of now.

@tiki Fucking hell tiki, chill out. By the way, dynast shouldn't be considered a mod anymore. He himself asked us to remove him from his position, we're the one who didn't do it as of now. So maybe you could try to let begone be begone. Pretty please.

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

@Madridsta whats so wrong of tiki bringing up Ronaldo's awful game? If anything this is the right place to mention it. Why should people only speak of him when he shows up but let it go when he was non existent?

Both teams can still win the tie. Just depends who improves the most. Unlucky Bayern with so many injuries.

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

@the_ bald_genius they've gotta score the first five lol it was enough of a scare last time. Hopefully Madrid's learned its lesson and goes out there with a winning mentality, not a let's protect the away result mentality.

Oh and 100% sure Bale's getting sold this summer. I think Zidane is making it clear with these lineups in the champions league.

Pepeee 6 years ago Edited
Arsenal, France 1 52

Ronaldo's awful game

Ill-advised comment. Everyone should invest in seeing a game of Ronaldo live. Only then do you get to see how absurdly good he is, and how practically everything he does on and off the ball is a level above everyone else.

He had one poor involvement today -- one. The rest was damn near perfection.

• History

Ronaldo's awful game

Ill-advised comment. Everyone should invest in seeing a game of Ronaldo live. Only then do you get to see how absurdly good the man is, and how practically everything he does on and off the ball is a level above everyone else.

He had one poor involvement today -- one. The rest was damn near perfection.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@raimondo Yeah but it might be better if tiki was a bit less passionate about it. Diving is part of the game and there tons of player who does it. He never complain about the other one unless they are Madrid player. I get how it can be annoying for certain madrid fan, especially those that make an effort to agree their team aren't perfect.

@Yvan21 Not even need to worry Zidane never take a game for granted and his team attack as much as they can. The only worry is if the player are less clinical because of lack of pressure.

@Pepeee I don't really mind that you adore Ronaldo so much (one of the thing you comment the most about it seem) but if you love him that much, maybe you ought to support Portugal and Real Madrid instead, you'll see even more of his perfection this way. :P

raimondo90 6 years ago

@Pepe, it's much easier to analyze having the ability to pause and rewind. Ronaldo was just not good today. Whoscored rated him at a 6.6 (same as Lewa and he was trash too). He had two shots the whole match both off target, multiple offsides, and a handball (should have been carded there). So no, he was not near perfection. His first leg vs Juve was, this wasn't.

There's nothing wrong with being objective. It's okay for Ronaldo and Messi to have off games, how many times have they stepped up and blown every one away? There's no shame in admitting that today was just not his day.

Croatian 6 years ago Edited
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Wonder why people talk about CR7 when Lewa was again god awful in big match. That missed 1v1... it was one of best chances we had and I could already see it in the net.

Anyways, game ruined by misfortunes. Madrid basically scored two goals from only half chances they made (they or Rafinha in other words). Marcelo's volley was sweet and nothing to do about it. What really concerns me is our finishing which wasn't on the level tonight, only active players were Ribery and James, Javi had good defensive display, Kimmich didn't get to cross much. We still made like 5 or 6 clear chances, wtf was wrong I can't tell. Sadly it costed us.

Plus the substitions, all three because of injuries to our key players, Robben, Boateng and Javi, and putting in completely different players in Thiago, Sule and Tolisso (except Sule ofc). Jupp's plan was to attack fullbacks, and it fell through because of Robben's injury and Muller simply isn't RW. Not to mention, Vidal, Coman, Neuer and Alaba were injured before the match. All 4 would start..

Referee fortuanely didn't make big mistakes on offsides and stuff, but no way Madrid got only one yellow, on Casemiro, when there were about 3 fouls from the back only in first half, and both Carvajal and Modrić did few fouls through the match. In the end we had more cards lmao (although correct calls).

Salah is gonna ruin Marcelo if he leaves so much space behind, aside from Kimmich's goal, Thiago didn't spot Muller having fantastic run on that side and probably a clear chance later. Real winger would give us much much bigger advantage. We also need Alaba back straight away...

Boateng missed more games since 2015 than he played, I feel for him.

Can't say GG because it wasn't GG and I'm salty as hell but who can I blame. All the players before they even played second leg, nah, that is not how it works, we still have a huge chance, although we're going to Bernabeu, but we have promising team and little bit more clinical finishing + good luck would bury this game.

• History

Wonder why people talk about CR7 when Lewa was again god awful in big match. That missed 1v1... it was one of best chances we had and I could already see it in the net.

Anyways, game ruined by misfortunes. Madrid basically scored two goals from only half chances they made (they or Rafinha in other words). Marcelo's volley was sweet and nothing to do about it. What really concerns me is our finishing which wasn't on the level tonight, only active players were Ribery and James, Javi had good defensive display, Kimmich didn't get to cross much. We still made like 5 or 6 clear chances, wtf was wrong I can't tell. Sadly it costed us.

Plus the substitions, all three because of injuries to our key players, Robben, Boateng and Javi, and putting in completely different players in Thiago, Sule and Tolisso (except Sule ofc). Jupp's plan was to attack fullbacks, and it fell through because of Robben's injury and Muller simply isn't RW. Not to mention, Vidal, Coman, Neuer and Alaba were injured before the match. All 4 would start..

Referee fortuanely didn't make big mistakes on offsides and stuff, but no way Madrid got only one yellow, on Casemiro, when there were about 3 fouls from the back only in first half, and both Carvajal and Modrić did few fouls through the match. In the end we had more cards lmao (although correct calls).

Salah is gonna ruin Marcelo if he leaves so much space behind, aside from Kimmich's goal, Thiago didn't stop Muller having fantastic run on that side and probably a clear chance later. Real winger would give us much much bigger advantage. We also need Alaba back straight away...

Boateng missed more games since 2015 than he played, I feel for him.

Can't say GG because it wasn't GG and I'm salty as hell but who can I blame. All the players before they even played second leg, nah, that is not how it works, we still have a huge chance, although we're going to Bernabeu, but we have promising team and little bit more clinical finishing + good luck would bury this game.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Can someone explain why this isn't getting any attention at all? It's similiar to penalty on Vazquez which was so 'clear'. Can't see why this wouldn't be penalty then.

Another one of possible penalties.

Don't turn this into biased comments fest, I think atleast one of these was penalty, more likely second.

raimondo90 6 years ago Edited

@Croatian, yea sadly this result is entirely Bayerns fault. Could have easily been 5-2 if Bayern were able to finish their chances. As for the penalties, my opinion is if Benatias fail was a blatant penalty then these two were also penalties, but I'm gonna leave it at that. I'll keep blaming the lack of VAR on this.
You should be hopeful still, if Juve were able to get a 3-1 win at Bernabéu Bayern can do so aswell. Anything can happen.

• History

@Croatian, yea sadly this result is entirely Bayerns fault. Could have easily been 5-2 if Bayern were able to finish their chances. As for the penalties, my opinion is if Benatias fail was a blatant penalty then these two were also penalties, but I'm gonna leave it at that. I'll keep blaming the lack of VAR on this.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Sad story but true, the only difference from Bayern Munich this season compared to the last season is more injuries which goes to show that Ancelotti was right for not wanting the older players to train so much, this was the first time since 2004 that a team in a semi final does 2 subs in 30 minutes. Heynckes did nothing special at all and it's very visible now when they play another powerhouse that they actually want to compete against.
This was the 6th loss to Real Madrid in a row for Bayern.
Lewandowski just couldn't solve the game for his team this time around which is not a good sign and Muller as usual was just hopping for some chaos to get into a chance which ended up in a collision with him and Lewandowski at one point.

Real Madrid defended so well it has to be said, big difference when they have Ramos there.

Kroos once again showed why he is statistically the best midfielder in Champions League for the past 3-5 years in a row.

Ronaldo was unlucky but it really didn't matter as in the long run he did his part.
At the equalizing goal there were 4 Bayern players around Ronaldo while Ramos,Marcelo and Isco are totally alone 15 meters from the goal and Bayern gets punished, very simple mistakes let to both goals in the first half.

Cristiano Ronaldo has failed to score in the Champions League for the first time in the 2017/18 campaign, reminding us that he is after all a 34 year old player (even so he did score but was ruled out due to a handball call).

Cristiano Ronaldo has now won 96 games in CL, the most in the competition's history, passing Iker Casillas:
96 C.Ronaldo
95 I.Casillas
91 Xavi

Another fun fact, Real Madrid won the last 6 CL finals they played, the last Final they lost was against Liverpool in 1980/81 and Liverpool is already 1 step in the Final just like Real Madrid, will history repeat itself?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

Ancelotti was right

Not this again. Not even sure Ancelotti would have reached that point. Also, it wasn't the old player like Robben that Bayern missed the most in that game. It was Neuer (got injured under Ancelotti :P) and Alaba which isn't even old.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago Edited
10 1583

@croatian I don't understand how is rudy is less favored compared to tolisso. lewandowski isn't having his day. thiago isn't having a good game either. ribery creating a lot of chances including that 1v1 chance vs navas and not score at all sums up bayern's night. many injuries but some of the sub is a let down.

I will still look up for the 2nd leg, madrid always concede at home vs bayern. madrid chasing early goal and bayern chasing away goal, it's another open game.

• History

@croatian I don't understand how is rudy is less favored compared to tolisso. lewandowski isn't having his day. thiago isn't having a good game either. ribery creating a lot of chances including that 1v1 chance vs navas and not score at all sums up bayern's night. many injuries but some of the sub is a let down.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@Croatian The fact Real got nearly zero yellow card was a joke to be fair, Carvajal and Modric did a bunch of fault the ref didn't punish harshly enough imo.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Also, it wasn't the old player like Robben that Bayern missed the most in that game. It was Neuer (got injured under Ancelotti :P) and Alaba which isn't even old.

Actually as soon as Robben got injured, Bayern's gameplan needed to be changed and till the end of the game they couldn't attack from Robbens side at all it was all from the left side of Ribery, so you're wrong. Look how many injuries they got, it's a big deal and like I said, nothing really changed in their game against Real Madrid compared to last season.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@Golazo Truth is, the scoreline might have been 1-0 or 1-1 for Bayern at least with Neuer and Alaba which would have been much better. :( You have to concede that at least.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Vidal is also injured, I said in the past that Bayern has an older squad that Ancelotti didn't want to force much during training but they said as if a big managers like him that won so much didn't know how to train players, that was obviously a lie and now we have seen so many of their players injured, last season that didn't happen to Bayern and they still were unable to beat Real Madrid but they took them to extra time.

Fact is the last time a team needed to sub twice in semi-final of CL was in 2004.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@Golazo Arguing with you is useless, you just dodge other people argument and focus only on what you say again and again. :( Its suck because your an active user but if you don't listen to anybody but yourself, then nobody gonna like what you say. :(

Discussion Closed