Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Barcelona 0-2 AC Milan
ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Sad, sad defeat. First goal shouldn't have counted, that pissed me off alot. Linesmen should have seen that. Share your thoughts here.

Comments
quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I think AC deserved it, Barca was today like car without fuel.
AC defended well.
Just look how Robinho, Balotelli and others are enjoying last minutes!

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Having just seen the replay of the 1st goal if you watch it again it never touched his hand, hit him straight in the face.

If Milan can defend like that again it could be interesting but I still wouldn't rule out Barca.

Milan definitely deserved the win tonight, fantastic performance

AjaxDeSuperYids 11 years ago
Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

if milan score in catalonia then they will go to next round of 8. dont rule out 2-0 and then extra time tho or even 3-0 in 90 mins.

devilz 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

what i said in the highlights:
barca need a slightly different game plan for europe IMO. they are so predictable, teams just defend against them then hit them on the counter attack then score. I think Barca should PURPOSELY defend for a period of the game, and then hit the other team on the counter. With the likes of Xavi, Iniesta and Messi, it would be pretty hard to stop them.

shpalman 11 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

ladotelli

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I disliked that they got away playing 10 at the back. They will obviously do it again next time. 

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

We can still go through. Milan will be SHAKY at the Camp Nou and Messi will dominate unlike today.. I have hope <3

United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Yeah but Milan will defend again. 

tdot2barca 11 years ago

They will defend like a wall but we will break it down. It will be a completely different game at home of Barca. If they beat us 2-0 at the San Siro then we can do it too especially at the NOU CAMP.

BTW did you guys see how crazy the Milan fans were? I wish our fans were like that.. Our venue is full of rich tourists who come to only watch and not to cheer..

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@tdot

It's because of the insane prices for tickets in Spain. Only one-time visitors are willing to spend that much money on watching Barcelona play, whereas Barca fans living in the city itself can watch it on TV live.

tdot2barca 11 years ago

It's stupid. Have you seen what is going on in Italy?

winecooler 11 years ago
Borussia Dortmund, Japan 14 186

Balotelli looks so happy lmfao 

FredTilson 11 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

Really? First goal shouldnt have counted?

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

@FredTilson, that sort of handball shouldn't really be called for, since it looks unintentional.

naman93 11 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

Have Hope ..... this is Barca in Camp Nou we are talking about !!

FredTilson 11 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

@Hiesinburg - That is what I said. It wasn't given as a handball and rightly so.

It will be interesting to see what style Barca play in the second leg though. AC Milan will play with the Catenaccio style as if their lives depend on it. Personally I feel they should play Villa and/or Pedra at the front to run at the back of Milans defense and score. It looks unlikely that they'll be able to pass their way through.

awais007 11 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

No one praise this boy on his wonderful 2nd goal assists 

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

It's because his haircut is so silly, awais007. ;)

@Heisinburg: It couldn't be handball at all, since it hit his face, not his hand. :D

awais007 11 years ago

@lodatz :D :D

awais007 11 years ago

1 more thing  if you do not note