Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Barcelona 0-2 AC Milan
ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Sad, sad defeat. First goal shouldn't have counted, that pissed me off alot. Linesmen should have seen that. Share your thoughts here.

Comments
20ROBINVANPERSIE 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 26 349

ac Milan deserved it

Tacuachillo 11 years ago
Barcelona, Mexico 8 242

Barcelona were shut down this leg. They will have to approach differently in the second leg. If they don't look strong within the first 25mins its over. I know it's at camp nou , but look at what happen against Inter and Chelsea.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

@awais, well considering the Barcelona picture is taken from a set piece, normal idea from a set piece is to mark your men and get behind the ball, I would have thought anyone would know that, where as Milan had 11 behind the ball all game, SLIGHT difference.

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Awais next time post a picture from Barcelona players defending at a corner kick..
I suppose that the picture was from a normal milan attack,now by posting that crap picture you want to say that Barcelona park the bus?

shpalman 11 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

Ok about the bus...but Milan didn't really park it yesterday or at least it's not a team which usually parks the bus. It was all quite relative. Enough of the old italian-catenaccio cliche,Tiki-taka always gives you the impression that the other team parks the bus,but what's the point of this tactic? Tiki-taka it's a kind of bus,but with ball possesion. It would be stupid to go for the ball when you have such technically skilled players playing tiki-taka,it would be a suicide,since they would easily jump the man creating numerical superiority...at that point you're f*cked. Why a team should fall for the monkey-in-the-middle game? Milan just waited,defended when they had to defend,attacked when they had to attack. There were moments in which there was no bus at all. Tiki-taka trick is getting old,and boring if you ask me.

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@shpalman
Milan differs in a lot of ways with chelsea and inter parking the bus.
For me yesterday Milan won because they played better and didnt allow to Barca to create chances in contrast with Chelsea and Inter.
Barcelona against chelsea had 20+ chances every game ,against Inter almost the same,against Milan no single chance in order to score.
Thats the difference in my eyes..

shpalman 11 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

@Don
Perfectly agree,we have seen 2 shots from Barca yesterday,not really a siege with lot of missed chances. What makes me proud of the of my team,is that you saw...we did it with people like Muntari. The Milan we saw yesterday was not even nearly close to teams like Inter or Chelsea,technically. A lot of times "mentality" is what counts the most. Milan has champion's DNA,and any kind of player who wears our shirt feels that. Look at Constant,good player,yesterday nearly shitted his pants in front of Messi,but in the end with the help of team mates he did well.
Now at Nou Camp will be hard,Barca are still the favourites because they are still the best team in the world. Only with another perfect match we can hope to pass,we will see. About Messi,he's a great player,but let me tell...Maradona couldn't be controlled like Messi can. This is where the 2 players differ the most.

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

well deserved by milan

but i expect a red card in camp nou when these two teams face each other again,i swear there will be a red card,

when teams have advantage at home then come to camp nou

inter-thiago motta
theres alot more i rmb a hell lot more
so i expect a red card for a milan player,well you know why theres a red card i cant say it...or else uefa will ban me lol

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

plus why are you guys are sad for?is it because youve rarely lost a game?too used to winning?