ERNESTO VALVERDE | ATHLETIC BILBAO
RONALD KOEMAN | EVERTON
CLAUDIO RANIERI | UNATTACHED
EUSEBIO SACRISTAN | REAL SOCIEDAD
FRANK DE BOER | UNATTACHED
ARSENE WENGER | ARSENAL
my candidats:
Roberto Mancini
Thienry Henry if he will stop working on SKY ( why not ? Zidane is doing well like we see )
Who will be perefect to replace Luis E ?

Comments
NerazzurriForLife 7 years ago
Inter, Moldova 5 1796

I think the best candidat to be Barca's next Manager is Ronald Koeman. Good tactician , like to work with young talents , and a former Barca player, percfect choice no ? What do you think.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

koeman or sampaoli are realsitic.
pochettino - has an great young squad that he created and has a good project, no reason for him to leave.
tuchel - what has he actually achieved....
ranieri - not quite the caliber of barca
de boer - failed at inter, thinks he's a better coach than he actually is. arrogant.
wenger - lol
mancini - i don't see it happening.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

agree with nerazzuri, koeman fits the criteria exactly. not super attached to everton, young players develop under him, strong character, former barca player. you couldn't write a better script.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Laurent Blanc is also realistic and former Barca player.

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

It's either Koeman or Sampaoli for me.

But will Sampaoli leave Sevilla if they reach far in the Champions League and also get 3rd position in La Liga? Looks like Koeman will be the next manager of Barca

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Koeman, Sampaoli or Blanc are the 3 best candidates.

Barca needs to get back to their philosophy, to La Masia and trust in their youngsters, they have gone away too far from that. Koeman would be great to get it back

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Koeman for sure is the perfect maneger for Barca.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

unlike others I don't think Barca will appoint someone like Koeman.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

@quikzyy: why not? (just curious).

Is that because he's not prolific enough to deal with those super star, or his style of football and the philosophy of Barca is not actually inline?

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Jorge sampaoli - no experience in top level or with all that money to spend. enrique was different he played at barca previously.
Mauricio Pochetino Might work kind of... definitely the best on the list.
thomas tuchel Just sounds strange for barca
wenger hate the thought of it!
ranieri just got sacked after a BAD half season
sacristan never headr of him before.
koeman, valverde, and de boer all too average.

emery on the hand might be a really good choice or laurent blanc.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@tuan I would probably say all of these. I don't feel like he has done something extra in Everton. Why would Barcelona appoint him actually? On the other side I believe Wenger would easily be one of the best from these candidates, but he won't go.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

@lio: good points!!!

@quikzyy: I see, however the players at his disposal haven't been that great either. Now, if you look at Arsenal, the club as a whole... Wenger's mentality is definitely a NO for me if I were Barca's board. But he can easily prove me wrong, I have no doubt about that. But for now, what I have seen in the last 5 years, I stand by my point.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Wenger would be an interesting experiment at Barcelona. I think he might be able to work out for them. The only problem would be his lack of tactical variations, which is precisely the problem Barcelona have struggled with since Pep's days.

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Hopefully anyone BUT Jorge sampaoli. This guy can take people from my Sunday League and give La Liga (Or any other league) a run for their money.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Imagine in Wenger went and just went on this incredible winning spree...the tears would be amazing

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

My 10 cents would be on Laurent Blanc

JozeMourinho 7 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Ernesto Valverde.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

tuchel, blanc and sampaoli are the realistic choices as for ronald koeman he is too defensive and will fail at barca.