ERNESTO VALVERDE | ATHLETIC BILBAO
RONALD KOEMAN | EVERTON
CLAUDIO RANIERI | UNATTACHED
EUSEBIO SACRISTAN | REAL SOCIEDAD
FRANK DE BOER | UNATTACHED
ARSENE WENGER | ARSENAL
my candidats:
Roberto Mancini
Thienry Henry if he will stop working on SKY ( why not ? Zidane is doing well like we see )
Who will be perefect to replace Luis E ?

Comments
amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Who's Unzué? I've never heard of him, so I doubt he'll be the next Barcelona manager.

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Barca board have made it clear they want a coach who has played at barcelona. This puts Koeman, Valverde, and Eusebio at the top of the list. Ive also seen rumors Messi seriouslty wants Sampaoli as coach. We are probably gonna have to wait till the end of the season to find out who will replace Enrique.

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

@raimondo i think messi really wants an argentinian he also really wanted tata martino before.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@amir Unzué is Luis Enrique assistant, his second in command if you would.

@Raimondo Good to know, that shorten the list a lot, both Valverde and Sacristan are coaching in La Liga right now and are having decent results so they might go for one of those. However, if I was their board, I would propably go for Sacristan, after all, Real Sociedad is 7 point ahead of Atletic Bilbao and their squad is propably not even as good. That how I would go at it at least. But after making a small research, it seem Sacristan won't leave Real Sociedad. Meaning its between Valverde and Koeman now. Will be interesting to see what happen.

@Liomessi Well, isn't Martino just starting his new season with his new club? Wouldn't it be a bit soon for him to leave?

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

@emo I Think Liomessi was referring to when Martino was appointed as head coach after Vilanovas passing.
In regards to the managerial position, I think Messi and his contract negotiations will play a huge part in who is elected. Of all options the ones I would find most appealing are Sampaoli and Koeman. Hopefully whoever gets elected takes barca back to utilizing La Masia instead of having to buy back up players, although a world class right back is sorely needed at barca (looking at you Bellerin).

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@raimondo Gonna be hard to take him off from Arsenal but if they manage it, it will be one of the best move in that position for them. Sampaoli seem unlikely though, so I would say Koeman, I also think it would be an interesting move and I think he is good enough to achieve decent results with Barcelona.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Emobot7

Thanks for clarifying.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@amir No problem mate, I live to serve. ;)

tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Problem of Sampaoli is that the ghost of Tata Martino will Hunt him, And generally when the coach belongs to the family people are more patient and ultimately the board has less pressure during the season.
I want to experience a Klopp/Simeone/Sampaoli/Conte kind of coaches, i cant stand anymore loosing a game and looking to the coach calm in his bench with sad eyes, I want some action. Except Ancelotti of course, he can come anyday.
Valverde is free at the end of the season but I think he will be the plan b or c, not taking anything from his brilliance but he is less flashy.
I would love to see, Simeone ( probably leaving this season ), Pochettino, Sampaoli or Blanc. A preference for someone with good knowledge of the language and the culture...
No Ranieri And probably It wont be smart for Wenger to go directly there, he will stand 1 month if the results aren't good, better go and make a good season elsewhere where there is less pressure.

To be Barca/Real coach is an incredible opportunity but it could be also your career grave depending on results, you can become like Pep or Pellegrini directly settled in the small list of big clubs or it could kill your career....

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Problem of Sampaoli is that the ghost of Tata Martino will Hunt him, And generally when the coach belongs to the family people are more patient and ultimately the board has less pressure during the season.
I want to experience a Klopp/Simeone/Sampaoli/Conte kind of coaches, i cant stand anymore loosing a game and looking to the coach calm in his bench with sad eyes, I want some action. Except Ancelotti of course.
Valverde is free at the end of the season but I think he will be the plan b or c, not taking anything from his brilliance but he is less flashy.
I would love to see, Simeone ( probably leaving this season ), Pochettino, Sampaoli or Blanc. A preference for someone with good knowledge of the language and the culture...
No Ranieri And probably It wont be smart for Wenger to go directly there, he will stand 1 month if the results aren't good, better go and make a good season elsewhere where there is less pressure.

To be Barca/Real coach is an incredible opportunity but it could be also your career grave depending on results, you can become like Pep or Pellegrini directly settled in the small list of big clubs or it could kill your career....

I want to experience a Klopp/Simeone/Sampaoli/Conte kind of coaches, i cant stand anymore loosing a game and looking to the coach calm in his bench with sad eyes, I want some action. Except Ancelotti of course, he can come anyday.
Valverde is free at the end of the season but I think he will be the plan b or c, not anything from his brilliance but he is less flashy.

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

keeeep enriqueeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
why did idiots have to put the pressure on him to leave. i more hope we win cl now just for his sake he deserves it for what he's done.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

the dressing room wants him to leave too, once he annonced his departure, positive vibes came back to the squad... even if he wins trophies, its time for him to leave.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Tiki That would explain the good results Barca had as of late. :(

0only1 7 years ago
Olympiacos, Greece 0 24

I wouldn't be surprised if Luis Enrique would decide to stay if they somehow managed to win the champions league back to back...

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

If you look at which person did an amazing job for the previous seasons, I think Pochettino has all the skills for the Barcelona job.
He is also from Argentina which would help alot with relations to many of the players including Messi and for a potential signing maybe Lamela would be interested to leave England too in case Barcelona would need his services.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo I think it would be a good move for Barca but knowing Pochettino, he won't leave Spurs, he is building something special there. Also, Lamela isn't propably good enough as of now to join Barca as a starter even though I think he could be a decent sub for them. :D