Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Atletico Madrid to replace Griezmann with a Premier League flop
TransferGuy 7 years ago
Bad Ischl, North Korea 10 20

Atletico Madrid have identified former Liverpool flop Iago Aspas as a a summer target should Griezmann leave the club to join Manchester United this summer.

According to Fichajes and AS, the Celta Vigo star has been named as a potential signing!

enter image description here

Thoughts?

Comments
tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

He's not that bad.

Liverpool was in no-form whatsoever for his skill to excel. :D

Having said that, I think it's a big risk and if we compare him to Griezmann, it's madness to think they are remotely comparable.

They need a proper witch to change him in to Griezmann :D

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Iago Aspas is better than any Liverpool striker atm, like they gave him any chance you think... look at the Spanish goal scoring chart, and then Don't worry with the 100 mil of Griezmann they will sign great players no doubt.

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

iago aspas cant carry a team the way greizmann is atm. honestly i dont know where atletico would be without griezmann. but if he leaves you they always replace their stikers well.

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

He is amazing this season as I heard. Watched few Celta games in EL and he was fantastic aswell. Would be top signing if Griezmann leaves.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

If Atletico Madrid signs a forward, it means that forward will have the years of his life.

OnceABlueAlwaysABlue 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 211

doubt they will get him as a like for like replacement!!... they'll be looking for someone more prolific!!

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@tuan @Lio People said that Torres was irreplaceable, that bringing in Diego Forlan wasn't going to be enough. "Who the F is Aguero!" they said while laughing at the fact that Diego Forlan, the potential "flop" was getting older. Then we've seen the same thing happen to Falcao when Aguero left, similarly with the Falcao/ Diego Costa transition. And more recently, Costa handing the torch to Greizmann to lead Atletico (People actually questioned that, too.)

We fail to realize that talent is grown in the Calderon (That actually rhymes!). ATL is a perfect example of taking a C and B level footballers and turning them into B, A, and A+ players. And they do that to players in all positions, too:

GK: De Gea - Courtois- Oblak
DEF: Gimenez - Godin - Luis
MID: Saúl - Koke - Turan
ATT: Torres - Aguero - Forlan (Refind) - Falcao (Refind) - Costa - Greizmann (Refind)

Anyway, you get the point. Iago is a solid B player, and I know for a FACT his talent will be developed there.

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

^yeah to be honest i didn't think gameiro would succeed at atletico but he's been great!

TransferGuy 7 years ago
Bad Ischl, North Korea 10 20

Thank you for all the comments and discussions guys.

Should I be posting more transfer rumors here for people to enjoy and discuss?

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

^However you'd like mate.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

iago aspas is just doing better than he was at liverpool becuz it's easier to score goals in la liga but he is nowhere near griezmans level.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

@Transferguy: absolutely mate.

tiki_taka 7 years ago

Madridista11 Spot on mate.
@transferguy Yeah it would be nice mate.

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@tiki thank bro

@Chelsea8 Here we go again...

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited

@chelsea: you are making EPL's fans look bad

@tiki: please please ignore his comment.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@chelsea: you are making EPL's fans look bad

tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited

Of course Tuan... don't worry. I wonder if liga teams were .....

edited by mod no need mate

• History

Of course Tuan... don't worry.

Of course Tuan... don't worry. I wonder if liga teams were being eliminated by Gent, Hapoel Beer Sheeva And Some clubs I forgot their names what would be the English reaction...

chelsea8 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

So its ok for tiki to talk crap about epl and liverpool strikers but when others do its bad? Lol deluded.
Look cristiano who could only manage to score 30+ plus once in epl to manage to score 30+goals every season in laliga just like suarez, and nolito who managed to score 18 goals in laliga lol

@tuan your making epl look bad with letting tiki talk crap.

• History

So its ok for tiki to talk crap about epl and liverpool strikers but when others do its bad? Lol deluded.
Look cristiano who could only manage to score 30+ plus once in epl to manage to score 30+goals every season in laliga just like suarez and nolito who managed to score 18 goals.

@tuan your making epl look bad with letting tiki talk crap.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited

You are obviously baiting and provoking. You know that user from La Liga fans would jump at each other. Recent posts just few days ago have created bunch of $hit storm already.

If @tiki start any provocation I will do the same. In fact I have already left notes on his wall.

• History

You are obviously baiting and provoking. You know that user from La Liga fans would jump at each other. Recent posts just few days ago have created bunch of $hit storm already.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Look at the one that starts provoking, or is tiki your best friend?

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

Your kind of debate made no contribution whatsoever, and it gets really boring now.