Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Atletico Madrid to replace Griezmann with a Premier League flop
TransferGuy 7 years ago
Bad Ischl, North Korea 10 20

Atletico Madrid have identified former Liverpool flop Iago Aspas as a a summer target should Griezmann leave the club to join Manchester United this summer.

According to Fichajes and AS, the Celta Vigo star has been named as a potential signing!

enter image description here

Thoughts?

Comments
chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Yes it made alot of contribution, i said that its easier to score in laliga thats why aspas is doing better than he was at liverpool?
Cant u read?

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@ tuan why are u leeching on to me? Its like u stalk me. In the other thread every is talking crap and u dont say anything but god forbid when i say something then u directly come.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@chelsea8 Calm down and stop accusing tuan_jinn .

iago aspas is just doing better than he was at liverpool becuz it's easier to score goals in la liga

This comment is nowhere near any logic. Both leagues have many differences in terms of players to suit well and adapt the games. One player can shine in one league and may not have the opportunity to do the same in other, because of the differences.
But if you are suggesting that both leagues are exactly the same in every aspect of football, then please explain your opinion in detailed.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

In the epl teams just park the bus against u but that never happens in laliga and epl is also more physically demanding and like pedro said it's also faster, in epl u get the golden boot by scoring around 20 goals in laliga u get pichici by scoring around 40 to 50 goals, and i already gave u an example like ronaldo, nolito and suarez.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Griezmann was quite hyped at sociedad, and currently Aspas. If you were to ask me, he wouldn't do as good a job, but he is still pretty good at Celta Vigo. 29 is a little old to be world class, it's just about his peak.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@chelsea8 Now that is a more accurate comment. Like you said, leagues have differences on playing style and physicality. And many more aspects we can count.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@emre true in epl some teams just play rugby but in laliga every team tries to play football.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Im not trying to stalk you. Its just im a got fed up with the countless number of La Liga vs EPL debates which would end up in people insult each other.

Tiki has been a constant target from EPL and especially Chelsea's fans. For both good and bad reasons. Yet you throw another one in again. It gets really boring.

I dont agree or disagree with most of these statement, both sides have some valid points. We are having some peace and another La Liga vs Epl crap is the least we need. I dont take anything personal

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Im not tryong to stalk you. Its just im a got fed up with the countless number of La Liga vs EPL debate which would end up in people insult each other.

Tiki has been a constant target from EPL and especially Chelsea's fans. For both good and bad reason. Yet you throw another one in again. It gets really boring.

I dont agree or disagree with most of these statement, both sides have some valid points. We are having some peace and another La Liga vs Epl crap is the least we need.

Im not trying to stalk you. Its just im a got fed up with the countless number of La Liga vs EPL debates which would end up in people insult each other.

Tiki has been a constant target from EPL and especially Chelsea's fans. For both good and bad reasons. Yet you throw another one in again. It gets really boring.

I dont agree or disagree with most of these statement, both sides have some valid points. We are having some peace and another La Liga vs Epl crap is the least we need.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Emer: thanks a lot mate.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Isn't this website made to argue with each other about football? I have nothing against tiki and he has alot of knowledge about football and yes sometimes the arguments gets a little heat but thats it.

NerazzurriForLife 7 years ago
Inter, Moldova 5 1796

he may be a EPL flop , but neiver a LA Liga one