Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arsenal situation?!
quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

i don't know where to start, when i saw final result ARSENAL 0:1 BLACKBURN i was like, DAFUQ?!
Few days ago I was thinkin' that we CAN somehow beat Bayern at home with luck, passion. 
But when i watch on the players which today played I think it's crazy to think we can do it.
Szczesny - when he got his day like week ago he's class goalkeeper but we all know he can make fatal mistakes.
Coquelin - I don't expect anything from this guy, he need loan somewhere.
Koscielny/Vermaelen -  these 2 guys can perform without any mistakes but they can score a lot of own goals and we know it..
Monreal - I don't seen him much /not rated
Arteta - Pass, pass, pass but huge amount of passes are back to our center backs.
Rosicky - He's trying but injury, injury, injury
Diaby - I just don't see future of this guy in Arsenal, he's not Pires, he's not Nasri or Fabregas and almost 90% of season is injured.
Chamberlain - Well it wasn't his best day but instead of few our players he's trying to make something with result.
Giroud - I like him but I think he will never fit in to Arsenal system.
Gervinho - Make your own opinion

I miss old Arsenal, fuck trophies, fuck gloryhunters
I JUST WANNA SEE ARSENAL PLAYING BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL AGAIN

Comments
Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Wenger needs to offer his resignation next season and put Arsenal and himself out of their misery. They need to rebuild from scratch. New board, new manager, and a less strict budget. That is the only way they could become what they were 7 years ago.

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Honestly I like Arsenal but also The EPL is getting more and more stronger. someone changed the difficulty in the EPL it seems. Hard luck Quikzyyy and I just don't get why Wenger keeps on selling his top players each year..

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I think recent transfers haven't worked out. Most failed. Gerv is god awful and belongs in second division. They need established players. Quit building for a future when you keep selling the players that end up becoming good. Arsenal is a feeder club and those clubs normally don't win trophies. 

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

The way Wenger is treating the club is like a total business and nothing more. it's like playing manager mode, discovering players at young age and sell them later on. If they win him a trophy then that's good, if not then it's ok with him and the board. they are gaining money anyways from those players but this is not a good thing for an Arsenal fan. I have no idea if i was an arsenal fan i would protest or do something about it cuz this is what Wenger been doing the last few years.

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Guys don't be so hard on Wenger. He's fixing past mistakes. He's been criticized for allowing talented players to leave when he could've just opened the cheque book and paid them some more (e.g. Nasri, RVP, Clichy, Adebayor, Toure [Fabregas is an exception, he always wanted to go to Barca again]).

But Wenger's made some smart moves this year. He's got Kieran Gibbs, Jack Wilshere, Aaron Ramsey, Oxlade-Chamberlain, and Carl Jenkinson to sign new long-term contracts. That's the future of Arsenal right here. And then he got Walcott to sign a new contract this winter. That's a to-be-world-class striker/winger right there. I hope Wenger knows what he's doing though, because he needs to pick up some quality signings. A little like Santi Cazorla, but a few years younger would be more helpful to the club's long-term future. AND HE NEEDS TO GET RID OF USELESS TRASH LIKE SQUILACCI AND GERVINHO.

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Seriously, all Gerv and Squilacci are doing at Arsenal is picking up their cheques every week.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Walcott, alas, is no Thierry Henry, and Ramsey is no Patrick Vieira. Wilshire may turn out to be a Bergkamp, but, he'll be alone.

This is Arsenal's problem. It won't be fixed until Wenger is gone.

onenil 11 years ago
Arsenal, United States 6 91

Ramsey is no Viera. Understatement of the year. This fucking sucks.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

we used to have Lehmann now we got Szczesny
we used to have one of the best defense in the EPL now just fuck it.
we used to have Henry now we got Giroud
we used to have Ljumberg now we got Gervinho
I really like Wenger for what he done in Arsenal, but if he don't get it that football is changing, the best for Arsenal will be if he goes..

naman93 11 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

Can't tell how this sounds but when Mourinho leaves Madrid, I want one of these managers to manage Madrid:

In order of priority >>

1. ARSENE WENGER (he is an idol for me.... he creates legends )

2. Del Bosque ( A true Madridista for 30 years but swore not to return in Bernabeu as manager after Perez insulted him)

1. Harry Redknapp

2. Klopp
MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

ok if wenger leaves who will replace himk?

naman93 11 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

I think Michael "Legendary" Laudrup is suitable but he won't come I guess.

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

i want david moyes like this manager.

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Giroud can fit in Arsenal, but the level in England was more competitive.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I really wanted Guardiola in Arsenal but he signed for Bayern and I would like to see Mourinho here but that's not gonna happen.

20ROBINVANPERSIE 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 26 349

dont worry arsenal you can still win the champions league......

on fifa13

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

^thats just being rude,these guys are talking about the reality,not some video game kid!

Anyways,the fact is that Wenger should leave and move on.The only one I'm seeing that wants to win is Wilshere,now if this thing keeps up I think Wilshere should go to a club that at least fights for trophies but he pledges his future to Arsenal,we'll lets just see...

Wenger is stubborn,you need to have a new board,new manager etc just like what V said and yes we know you guys can still fight for a top 4 and Wenger would most likely say its an achievement,yes it is but the history of how Arsenal were isnt and when you sell a top player you better have a good replacement,a really good one.

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

@20ROBINVANPERSIE, they have as much chance of winning it as Man United, so grow up.