Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arsenal situation?!
quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

i don't know where to start, when i saw final result ARSENAL 0:1 BLACKBURN i was like, DAFUQ?!
Few days ago I was thinkin' that we CAN somehow beat Bayern at home with luck, passion. 
But when i watch on the players which today played I think it's crazy to think we can do it.
Szczesny - when he got his day like week ago he's class goalkeeper but we all know he can make fatal mistakes.
Coquelin - I don't expect anything from this guy, he need loan somewhere.
Koscielny/Vermaelen -  these 2 guys can perform without any mistakes but they can score a lot of own goals and we know it..
Monreal - I don't seen him much /not rated
Arteta - Pass, pass, pass but huge amount of passes are back to our center backs.
Rosicky - He's trying but injury, injury, injury
Diaby - I just don't see future of this guy in Arsenal, he's not Pires, he's not Nasri or Fabregas and almost 90% of season is injured.
Chamberlain - Well it wasn't his best day but instead of few our players he's trying to make something with result.
Giroud - I like him but I think he will never fit in to Arsenal system.
Gervinho - Make your own opinion

I miss old Arsenal, fuck trophies, fuck gloryhunters
I JUST WANNA SEE ARSENAL PLAYING BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL AGAIN

Comments
MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

wenger risked a young squad cus we have bayern in a few days time...

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

@MRarsenal: which is good policy; it's just a shame that when Wenger risks a young squad, the age dips into the teens, instead of the low 20s. 

He's been risking young squads for years. They've only gotten younger, not better. :/

Wenger really is holding the club back.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I think it's Wenger fault. Remember few years ago young squad Hleb, Fabregas etc.. we sold all these players and starting to build something like that again, but Giroud is not Thierry Henry, Gervinho is not Ljumber and never will be.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Actually, this is true, too:

"It isn't just about coaches knowledge of the worlds tranfer market. Every club seems to have a benefactor with very deep pockets enabling so called smaller clubs like Swansea to pay big bucks. Here is the truth for any Arsenal fan in the dark. The board and AW sat down 10 years or so ago and decided to build the stadium. To fund this they ALL agreed that there would be no big signings for at least 7 years. The club would invest in youth and try to sell these kids on with huge profits. Arsenal also needed to qualify for the Champs league at least 6 times in the period of the loan for the stadium. As you can see, that task was completed successfully and now we no longer have debt. Podolski and Giroud were the first decent signings for years. They are a small part of a rebuilding process. Watch Arsenals transfer activity in the summer and trust that AW has done what the board expected of him."

That's a comment left on that article. And it's a very good point.

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

@Lo That comment is very intriguing. I wonder...

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

it's true but i though Arsenal already payed for 100% cost of the Emirates, but what if we will not qualify to champions league next year? are the board going to sack him? or will someone change in board?