Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arsenal - Chelsea Predictions
CroatiaFan123 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Can't wait for it! The London Derby. Arsenal has a good row of 8 wins. We 'jumped' to the second place with some great perfomances against big clubs (Liverpool for example).

Let's do it!

Arsenal 1-0 Chelsea (Giroud)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Can't wait for it! The London Derby. Arsenal has a good row of 8 wins. We 'jumped' to the second place with some great perfomances against big clubs (Liverpool for example).

Let's do it!

Let's do it!

Comments
raimondo90 9 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Marcus, first of all criticism is not an insult. You seem to have a problem identifying one from the other. Second, English "traditional" style of play is pretty similar to the older Stoke style. Play rough and just rely on long balls.

"Idk if you guys just messing around with us or being serious , but either way it is annoying how simple argument turned to complicated."

You really need to re-read what i originally said and who got offended by it. Its an opinion not a fact. Chelsea to me where boring against Arsenal and whent for a draw or lucky victory. Don't blame your lack of strikers, its a cheap excuse.
My opinion is ridiculous to you yet it was liked (which i assume means agreement) by 7 people. If you get offended by an opinion then there is not much more to say. Throw stats or excuses, its my point of view. We are free to like what ever we want. Now i treat you and everyone esle with respect until they no longer deserve it, i expect the same kind of treatment in return.

Also critisism can help a team improve. But Mou is just so god damn stubborn and sees everything as an insult. How can you expect this forum not to get tired of Chelsea when this topic always becomes 60+ post of arguing over opinions and 3 different threads which are the exact same thing. Its not the first time to happen here, and before you ever knew this site it would happen with United, Real and Barcelona. So please chill out and learn to not get offended. Calling you boring is not an insult.