Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arsenal - Chelsea Predictions
CroatiaFan123 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Can't wait for it! The London Derby. Arsenal has a good row of 8 wins. We 'jumped' to the second place with some great perfomances against big clubs (Liverpool for example).

Let's do it!

Arsenal 1-0 Chelsea (Giroud)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Can't wait for it! The London Derby. Arsenal has a good row of 8 wins. We 'jumped' to the second place with some great perfomances against big clubs (Liverpool for example).

Let's do it!

Let's do it!

Comments
Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Boring game? I thought it was entertaining. Arsenal playing some quality football for the most part, and Chelsea very solid defensively.

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

^ I wanted few goals in derby. Chelsea were solid, yes, but I think if they played more offensive game would be much better.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@croationa Idk I have other question , do you think Ospina went for the ball or directly for Oscars head ?

I also thought game was boring . Only one shot on target from Arsenal and that was straight into keepers hand ...

As far Chelsea , I enjoyed the match . Very good defensively and dangerous on counter attacks . Two more wins and titles is ours . KTBFFH.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

"Only one shot on target from Arsenal and that was straight into keepers hand ... "
Do you wonder when you got like 2-3 defenders on every our players? Defensively you did everything right, all as everyone expected probably.

Marcus2011 9 years ago

You want to say you did not put 2-3 defenders on Hazard, Oscar and Willian ? Did you miss that ..

Very weak arguments

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Nope, we didn't have once a 3 defenders on Hazard, and other than that, other players were not even attacking so where they should be?

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Fair play to Arsenal players to not argue about Cahill's handball, if it was against Chelsea, we would hear it till the end of time...

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

@Marcus It's hard to guess, would be great to have interview with Ospina. I believe he went for ball but normally when Oscar touched it he couldn't stop in moment.

@tiki_taka Fair play for not booing to Cesc too.

• History

@Marcus It's hard to guess, would be great to have interview with Ospina. I believe he went for ball but normally when Oscar touched it he couldn't stop just like that.

@tiki_taka Fair play for not booing to Cesc too.

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

At least I can watch playing offensive football as a fan which is for me as a fan important :)

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@quikzyyy you do know that we did not have our strikers fit right? yet we got more shots on target than you. We were calm we both had almost the same possession if that's what you call football. I don't know what is so fun anyways about having the most possession I was playing against a Barcelona fan playing with Barcelona and I was obviously playing with Chelsea. He kept passing till he got the first goal and then I scored from a counter attack in the first half to make it 1-1 in division 1 and then at the beginning of the second half I scored my second goal from a long shot and then decided to play this possession thing against a Barcelona fan so I kept passing the ball around for the whole second half, all I can say that he felt extremely mad and called me boring (ironic) isn't it? lol But I have to agree that it was even boring for me as well. I love having results and that's what matters at the end. If you want to watch a pure beautiful football it's surely not in Europe since it's more about tactics, watch south american football instead, that's more entertaining.

Marcus2011 9 years ago Edited

@quikzy I am very lazy to go back screen shot every time Hazard or others players were covered . I don't complain it was good defensive display from Arsenal too . We had much better scoring opportunities , I say try playing without striker or a striker who is 37 . Arsenal made 5 shots more , and if you watch the match those shots were completely none threatening .

@tiki ..... You should watch the game , referee was poor for both sides . Fair play to Chelsea fans not calling Koscielny handball on 71 minute . Follow the sequence of events rather cherry picking it to start diarrhea on this thread .
@croatian

Ofcourse he probably went for the ball , but the way he went for it make me think he have changed his mind last second ... to knock out someone like that with head in , can cause very serious trauma which may also end fatal . There have been deaths in similar situations .

One i could remember . Tackle is towards the end of the video

• History

@quikzy I am very lazy to go back screen shot every time Hazard was covered . I don't complain it was good defensive display from Arsenal too . We had much better scoring opportunities , I say try playing without striker or a striker who is 37 . Arsenal made 5 shots more , and if you watch the match those shots were completely none threatening .

@tiki ..... You should watch the game , referee was poor for both sides . Fair play to Chelsea fans not calling Koscielny handball on 71 minute . Follow the sequence of events rather cherry picking it to start diarrhea on this thread .
@croatian

Ofcourse he probably went for the ball , but the way he went for it make me think he have changed his mind last second ... to knock out someone like that with head in , can cause very serious trauma which may also end fatal . There have been deaths in similar situations .

One i could remember . Tackle is towards the end of the video

Marcus2011 9 years ago

Good quikzy , you watch entertainment just like United fans ( who lost to everton having more possession ) while Chelsea keeps on breaking EPL records , beating top teams and wins trophies . Here is one of the records other than that Jose still unbeaten against Wenger , First team to stay at the top of the table since day one . Beat that . Not even invincibles did it . And I remember they did not play very pretty football at times too . Were pretty defensive side .

iamRDM 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 32 202

1 more win, and the title is surely ours :)

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I'm not talking about having possession. You can play beautiful football without having 60% or more ball...

Marcus2011 9 years ago Edited

@quikzy

My exact thoughts from Jermaine Jenas but better formed .
"There's a difference between parking the bus and keeping the ball. It wasn't just clearing the ball and defending from Chelsea, they kept the ball really well.

"Chelsea will be delighted with their performance. Arsenal will feel they should have done more. Arsenal did not ask enough questions.

"There are a lot of Arsenal fans singing 'boring boring Chelsea'. But go and get the ball off them, show some initiative. I don't know which is more boring to watch."

• History

@quikzy

My exact thoughts from Jermaine Jenas but better formed .

"There's a difference between parking the bus and keeping the ball. It wasn't just clearing the ball and defending from Chelsea, they kept the ball really well.

"Chelsea will be delighted with their performance. Arsenal will feel they should have done more. Arsenal did not ask enough questions.

"There are a lot of Arsenal fans singing 'boring boring Chelsea'. But go and get the ball off them, show some initiative. I don't know which is more boring to watch."

quikzyyy 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

I would have said it more like: Chelsea came for a draw and Arsenal was okay with it.

• History

I would have said it more like: Chelsea come for a draw and Arsenal was okay with it.

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Won't say anything really, learnt alrdy that arguing with Chelsea fans is pointless piece of sh*t. Just amazing, they're like fox news in America.

Marcus2011 9 years ago

Then GTFO don't comment waisting another space on this thread . Like a child , wanna get noticed go to highlights section .

@quikzy

Yes , We are happy with a draw but it is not Arsenal who gave us green light . We forced Arsenal to be ok with it . We came we saw we took it .

It would have been foolish to underestimate Arsenals form just as it is foolish to demand out of form Chelsea to play offensive football without striker in first half ( although we had better chances then ) and in second half with 37 years old striker who barely recovered from injury of last weekend . Happy with a draw and could have left with 3 points if Ramires was less lazy .

Marcus2011 9 years ago