Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arsenal
Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11426

You know, when you lose your first game against the recently promoted team in your first games, is it okay to be worried? I mean, i don't want to mock Arsenal at this point, way too many peoples doing already but like, I'm beggining to be seriously worried about them. How can thing go so poorly for them? Are they about to pull off a Schalke this season? Do you guys think things are gonna get better for them or maybe I'm just overeacting?

Comments
Footy_watch 3 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

What Passive aggression? Are you sure it was me?

Footy_watch 3 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

I'm temporarily an Arsenal fan for the NLD, come on Arsenal

DarthFooty 3 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

Arsenal moved up to 10th with three league wins in a row and the bounce win in Carabao. Beating Tottenham is always a nice feather in the cap as well.

Good to see them playing up to their potential and hope they can keep it up.

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11426

@DarthFooty Yep, thing looking much better for Arsenal right now. If anything, Tottenham and Arsenal kinda switched place in term of performance after the international break.

uncle_touchy 2 years ago
Manchester United, England 3 123

Yeah @ emo this more looks like arsenal. Look at how they turned the poor start to the season around. That's football right there.

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

It's amazing that when half of your first team is not injured, you have a quality goalkeeper who can pass, defenders who won't cry to linesman, just need a proper CDM and another striker and this team can be pretty good in a few seasons. hats down for our summer signings.

DarthFooty 2 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

6th in the standings right now and a lot of season still to play.

Footy_watch 2 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

You just have to look at the manner of the wins to know that Arsenal will still likely end up midtable.

35% possession is a disgrace. A manager of Arsenal should get sacked just for this. This allows the opponent to create more chances which forces Ramsdale to make many important saves.

This is a recipe for a small club who won't win anything.

The real Arsenal dominates playing free flowing attacking football whilst creating many chances.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

You just have to look at the manner of the wins to know that Arsenal will still likely end up midtable. 38% possession is a disgrace. A manager of Arsenal should get sacked just for this. The real Arsenal plays free flowing attacking football creating many chances. With this lack of possession that's basically non existent.

You just have to look at the manner of the wins to know that Arsenal will still likely end up midtable. 35% possession is a disgrace. A manager of Arsenal should get sacked just for this. The real Arsenal dominates playing free flowing attacking football and creating many chances. With this lack of possession that's basically non existent and it gives the opponents many chances to score. This forced Ramsdale to make many important saves. This is a recipe for a small club who won't win anything.

You just have to look at the manner of the wins to know that Arsenal will still likely end up midtable.

35% possession is a disgrace. A manager of Arsenal should get sacked just for this. The real Arsenal dominates playing free flowing attacking football and creating many chances.

With this lack of possession that's basically non existent and it gives the opponents many chances to score. This forced Ramsdale to make many important saves. This is a recipe for a small club who won't win anything.

35% possession is a disgrace. A manager of Arsenal should get sacked just for this. This meany the opponent had more chances which forced Ramsdale to make many important saves. This is a recipe for a small club who won't win anything.

The real Arsenal dominates playing free flowing attacking football and creating many chances.

35% possession is a disgrace. A manager of Arsenal should get sacked just for this. This allows the opponent to create more chances which forces Ramsdale to make many important saves. This is a recipe for a small club who won't win anything.

The real Arsenal dominates playing free flowing attacking football whilst creating many chances.

SunFlash 2 years ago
USA 19 3260

You work with what you've got, not with what you wish you had. Arsenal has been living that for the past month, and adaptability has seen them though. That is good management and coaching. Props.

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Something positive for the fans, considering the age of the team which is build for the future which looks bright.
enter image description here

Emobot7 2 years ago Edited
538 11426

@quikzyyy Arteta project is clearly on the long term and tbf, its a pretty solid project in that sense. I don't expect Arsenal to challenge for the title anytime soon but I could see them having some shot at top four spot in the coming years with some of those players. Hopefully, some of them will have explosive progress and stay at the club, this could help Arsenal tremendously.

• History

@quikzyyy Arteta project is clearly on the long term and tbf, its a pretty solid project in that sense. I don't expect Arsenal to challenge for the title anytime soon but I could see them having some shot at top four spot in the coming years with some of those player. Hopefully, some of them will have explosive progress and stay at the club, this could help Arsenal tremendously.

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

It is sickening that fans accept Arteta

• History

It is sickening to see people accept Arteta

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

Fans can't come up with any excuse for where Arsenal are now. They have no European football, most of the first team has been available, yet they have a minus goal difference in December for the first time in over a century and many defeats.
Arteta continues to break the wrong records.

• History

Fans can't come up with any excuse for where Arsenal are now. They have no European football, most of the first team has been available, yet they have a minus goal difference in December for the first time in over a century and many defeats.