Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arsenal
Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

You know, when you lose your first game against the recently promoted team in your first games, is it okay to be worried? I mean, i don't want to mock Arsenal at this point, way too many peoples doing already but like, I'm beggining to be seriously worried about them. How can thing go so poorly for them? Are they about to pull off a Schalke this season? Do you guys think things are gonna get better for them or maybe I'm just overeacting?

Comments
tuan_jinn 3 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I was not surprised one bit.

:( Sad though

United_Hates_Blues 3 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

I think they always bounce back. Always raising their game for United atleast.

Ngannou 3 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain, Cameroon 1 465

A bit of a stretch to say replicate shchalke as they finished only 6 points behind top 4 last season but having a bum like arteta will mean we will be fighting for 6th place maximum for years to come.

DarthFooty 3 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

I'm not an Arsenal fan but I will make some excuses for them...... Preseason and postseason were continued anomalies. You had how many big tournaments all crammed together that many players did not take their normal time out. You also have some players on Covid protocol.

So preseason was rough, not just for Arsenal, but all the big teams who have players stretched across countries. I still would have favored the Gunners, but it is not the end of the world for them yet.

Man City lost the opener, is it over for them now as well? No..... I agree with Ngannou, I see them finishing 6th or so and Arteta's position will be in jeopardy.

Footy_watch 3 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1858

There's nothing to be worried about in terms of relegation unless we end up in the relegation zone after 28 games. Our players are better than people think. I'm hoping the conte rumours are true, then I would expect top 4.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

There's nothing to be worried about in terms of relegation unless we end up in the relegation zone after 28 games. I'm hoping the conte rumours are true, then I would expect top 4.

There's nothing to be worried about in terms of relegation unless we end up in the relegation zone after 28 games. Our players are looking worse than they actually are. I'm hoping the conte rumours are true, then I would expect top 4.

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

Guess I overeacted a bit. I would just hate it if struggling against lower-tier team would become the norm for Arsenal, its all I'm saying.

@DarthFooty Well sure, City lost against Spurs and for sure its not the end of the world but at least, the manner in which they did it was less worrisome than for Arsenal at least.

@Footy_watch Didn't know about the Conte rumours, for sure, it be interesting to see him at Arsenal. Though it would also be quite weird, I'd believe he would give something more to the team than any of the recent coach.

iHEARTfootball 3 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

I'm not worried. I don't have that Mother-Teresa level of empathy, sadly.

tuan_jinn 3 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Hahaha that cracks me up everytime

iHEARTfootball 3 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Simon Peach vibes, Emo, Hahaha

Emrecan_58 3 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Nah man no need to overreact in the first few weeks. Arsenal is Arsenal they'll end up somehwhere above average. Maybe even better than last year.

uncle_touchy 3 years ago
Manchester United, England 3 123

It could get worse for Arteta if they lose against city.

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Sack this clown

Ngannou 3 years ago

Not surprised when you're playing 3 donkey centrebacks kolasinac holding and Chambers with other clowns like cedric and xhaka who should've all been sold years ago.

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Don't forget we gave Cedric and Xhaka new contract😂😂😂😂, anyone who made these decisions should be fired instantly.

Ngannou 3 years ago Edited

Apparently saliba can't play because he is too young and inexperienced to the league but then signs a nobody in lokonga who is also young and inexperienced to the league yet plays him like he's the next xavi?

• History

Apparently saliba can't play because he is too young and inexperienced to the league but the signs a nobody in lokonga who is also young and inexperienced to the league yet plays him like he's the next xavi?

Greatone 3 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

Yeah, when they first signed Saliba, I was really looking forward to seeing him get a go.. there's something private that must've happened for sure

Footy_watch 3 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1858

Saliba and guendouzi easily walk into the Arsenal team. I'm very happy man city finally scored more than 3 goals. Arsenal fans deserve this for accepting the downfall. If Arteta isn't sacked I want Arsenal to get relegated.

• History

Saliva and guendouzi easily walk into the Arsenal team. I'm very happy man city finally scored more than 3 goals. Arsenal fans deserve this for accepting the downfall. If Arteta isn't sacked I want Arsenal to be relegated.

Saliba and guendouzi easily walk into the Arsenal team. I'm very happy man city finally scored more than 3 goals. Arsenal fans deserve this for accepting the downfall. If Arteta isn't sacked I want Arsenal to be relegated.

Greatone 3 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

nah nah nah, not guendouzi, your memory must be terrible, he just ran around in circles with the ball, creating even more disruption for arsenal than the other team. he was the headless chicken midfielder we all hoped would improve since he was so young but he didn't change at all

• History

nah nah nah, not guendouzi, your memory must be terrible, he just runs around in circles with the balls, creating even more disruption for arsenal than the other team. he was the headless chicken midfielder we all hoped would improve since he was so young but he didn't change at all

expertfootball11 3 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I have to admit I haven't watched Arsenal since the beginning of the season, looks like the formation has been changed quite a bit, but most of the lineup is the same. What is the main problem with Arsenal now? They always start their seasons catastrophically... can anyone explain to me a bit what's the big difference now....