Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arsenal
Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11426

You know, when you lose your first game against the recently promoted team in your first games, is it okay to be worried? I mean, i don't want to mock Arsenal at this point, way too many peoples doing already but like, I'm beggining to be seriously worried about them. How can thing go so poorly for them? Are they about to pull off a Schalke this season? Do you guys think things are gonna get better for them or maybe I'm just overeacting?

Comments
Footy_watch 3 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

At this rate its difficult to predict when Arsenal will get their first win in the league. I'm going to say it will be against Watford. Before them arsenal will face 7 teams and I dont see them beating any of them.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

At this rate its difficult to predict when Arsenal will get their next win in the league. I'm going to say it will be against Watford. Before them arsenal will face 7 teams and I dont see them beating any of them except for spurs.

At this rate its difficult to predict when Arsenal will get their first win in the league. I'm going to say it will be against Watford. Before them arsenal will face 7 teams and I dont see them beating any of them except for spurs.

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11426

@experfootball Well, generally, its never as a bad as 3 lose in 3 games but since two of those were against big guns in the league, thats in itself ain't so bad. What really worrisome is the manner in which Arsenal lost those 3 games, they barely looked like the team they should. You should show up against the newly promoted team or your biggest rival but they barely looked like a Premier League side in both of those games, don't get me started on the City match.

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

Just got reminded that Arsenal not winning the league this season will be their longest run without the league title. This is what I mean about the club being run to the ground. Fans of big clubs can't be a fan of a team like this anymore.

• History

Just got reminded that Arsenal not winning the league this season will be their longest run without the league title. This is what I mean about the club being run to the ground

Emobot7 3 years ago Edited
538 11426

@Footywatch Look mate, if you wanna jump off the sinking ship, go ahead but stop dishing them pls, its bad enough for them as it is without the fans (footballing fans in general) taking dig at them. XD

• History

@Footywatch Look mate, if you wanna jump off the sinking ship, go ahead but stop dishing them pls, its bad enough for them as it is without the fans taking dig at them. XD

SunFlash 3 years ago
USA 19 3260

Losing the first three games of the season sucks, but isn't indicative of organizational structure issues. the AMN thing and the shit-talking of Arteta from his dressing room appears to be far more concerning for me.

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11426

@Sunflash Too true. I mean, Arteta wasn't extremely popular last year but he is now outright hated by most of the fans and some of the players as well I think. Thats speak volume of how poorly he been managing relation with the media and in the dressing room.

uncle_touchy 3 years ago
Manchester United, England 3 123

The international break couldn't come at a better time for arsenal. Let's see if they will build from this.

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

Theres nothing to build on. Even the worst team expects to beat Norwich at home

• History

Theres nothing to build from. I expect them to finish 10th at best

Theres nothing to build from. It would be good if they get relegated

Emobot7 3 years ago Edited
538 11426

To be fair, its good timing for Arsenal to play against Norwich now, since confidence is sometime important to start off your campaign and this win might help them a little to kickstart their season. Not holding my breath though.

• History

To be fair, its good timing for Arsenal to play against Norwich now, since confidence is sometime important to start off your campaign and this win might help them kickstart their season. Not holding my breath though.

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Whenever footy_watch changes club he supports
enter image description here

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

You say "whenever" like I've changed clubs many times, but this is the first time I've truly changed clubs on footyroom. PSG were my second team until I stopped being an Arsenal fan

• History

You say "whenever" like I've changed clubs many times, but this is the first time I've changed clubs within the Premier league. Being a PSG fan didn't conflict with me being an Arsenal fan

You say "whenever" like I've changed clubs many times, but this is the first time I've changed clubs within the Premier league.

You say "whenever" like I've changed clubs many times, but this is the first time I've changed clubs within the Premier league after decades.

You say "whenever" like I've changed clubs many times, but this is the first time I've changed clubs within the Premier league on footyroom

You say "whenever" like I've changed clubs many times, but this is the first time on footyroom that I've changed clubs within the Premier league.

You say "whenever" like I've changed clubs many times, but this is the first time I've actually changed clubs on footyroom. PSG were my second team until I stopped being an Arsenal fan

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Do you switch back to PSG after tonight performance?

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

I was shocked when I found out we played earlier so I missed it. You are mixing me up with typical glory supporter which I am not. You are confused, psg is my first team, man utd are my second team.

• History

I was shocked when I found out we played earlier so I missed it. You are mixing me up with typical glory supporter. You are confused, psg is my first team, man utd are my second team.

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11426

@Footy_watch Well, switching from Arsenal to Manchester United as your second favorite is kinda... Well, its easy to see why it could annoy other Arsenal fans. Also, if PSG your first team and you know its gonna remain (unlike your second favorite team which might change), I recommand putting that one in your profile as your favorite, in that way, you're less likely to be seen as a glory supporter.

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

I fixed it, I'll just put man utd on my profile pic. I forgot that I followed the same path RVP took.

• History

I fixed it, I'll just put man utd on my profile pic. I followed the same path that RVP took. This is now a good memory:

https://youtu.be/gKgCSFZALkE

I fixed it, I'll just put man utd on my profile pic. I followed the same path that RVP took. This is now a good memory:

https://youtu.be/gKgCSFZALkE![enter image description here]1

I fixed it, I'll just put man utd on my profile pic. I forgot that I followed the same path that RVP took.

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Emobot7 I'm actually glad, feel sorry for all his next teams fanbases tho.

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

I supported Arsenal for a long time and Thierry Henry is still my favourite player. Therefore I am still a fan of the real Arsenal. They should rename the club because its not the real Arsenal

• History

I supported Arsenal for over a decade and Thierry Henry is still my favourite player so I still am a fan of Arsenal's history

I supported Arsenal for over a decade and Thierry Henry is still my favourite player, therefore I am still a fan of Arsenal's history

I supported Arsenal for over a decade and Thierry Henry is still my favourite player, therefore I am still a fan of Arsenal's glory history

I supported Arsenal for over a decade and Thierry Henry is still my favourite player, therefore I am still a fan of Arsenal's past glory

I supported Arsenal for over a decade and Thierry Henry is still my favourite player, therefore I am still a fan of Arsenal's past glory. They should rename the club as Arsenal B or something because its a disgrace to the real Arsenal

I supported Arsenal for a long time and Thierry Henry is still my favourite player. Therefore I am still a fan of Arsenal's past glory. They should rename the club to Arsenal B or something, because its a disgrace to the real Arsenal

I supported Arsenal for a long time and Thierry Henry is still my favourite player. Therefore, I am still a fan of Arsenal's past glory. They should rename the club to Arsenal B or something, because its a disgrace to the real Arsenal

I supported Arsenal for over a decade and Thierry Henry is still my favourite player, therefore I am still a fan of the real Arsenal. They should rename the club to Arsenal-F or something because its a disgrace to the real Arsenal

I supported Arsenal for over a decade and Thierry Henry is still my favourite player, therefore I am still a fan of the real Arsenal. They should rename the club to Arsenal-D or something because its a disgrace to the real Arsenal

I supported Arsenal for a long time and Thierry Henry is still my favourite player. Therefore I am still a fan of the real Arsenal. They should rename the club to Arsenal-D or something because its a disgrace to the real Arsenal

I supported Arsenal for a long time and Thierry Henry is still my favourite player. Therefore I am still a fan of the real Arsenal. They should rename the club to The Arsenal Disgrace because its a disgrace to the real Arsenal

I supported Arsenal for a long time and Thierry Henry is still my favourite player. Therefore I am still a fan of the real Arsenal. They should rename the club to The Arsenal Disgrace FC because its a disgrace to the real Arsenal

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11426

@Footy_watch If your truly loyal to a club, you should not be loyal to it only when the club is finding success or playing beautifull football. All era and form of the club is still part of the club, its impossible to disociate them completely. Anyway, comment like:

They should rename the club to The Arsenal Disgrace FC because its a disgrace to the real Arsenal

They aren't permited on this site, I already warned you about that kind of comment which can be seen as taunting, so please stop. Otherwise, I'll be forced to issue a ban and I would really rather not.

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

@Emobot7 OK I see how that could be taunting. Can you remove the quoted texts, as I removed that comment.

Loyalty is important when it comes to our parents because we cant choose who gave birth and raised us. However, we can choose what team we support. Therefore, why allow yourself to go through the pain of loyalty in football?

• History

@Emobot7 OK I see how that could be taunting. Can you remove the quotes, as I removed that comment

@Emobot7 OK I see how that could be taunting. Can you remove the quoted texts as I removed that comment

@Emobot7 OK I see how that could be taunting. Can you remove the quoted texts, as I removed that comment

@Emobot7 OK I see how that could be taunting. Can you remove the quoted texts, as I removed that comment.

Loyalty is important when it comes to our parents as we cant control that they are our parents. Therefore, why allow yourself to go through the pain of loyalty through something we can control such as the team we support?

Loyalty is important when it comes to our parents as we cant control that they are our parents. Therefore, why allow yourself to go through the pain of loyalty when it comes to something we can control such as the team we support?

Loyalty is important when it comes to our parents as we cant control that they are our parents. Therefore, why allow yourself to go through the pain of loyalty when we can choose which team we support?

Loyalty is important when it comes to our parents because we cant choose who gave birth and raised us. Therefore, why allow yourself to go through the pain of loyalty when we can choose which team we support?

Loyalty is important when it comes to our parents because we cant choose who gave birth and raised us. However, we can choose what team we support. Therefore, why allow yourself to go through the pain of loyalty?

expertfootball11 3 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

^The same guy who tried to get passive agressive on my profile pic that I have been using for 7+ years. Talk about an idiot, I think we found him.

• History

^The same guy who tried to get passive agressive on my profile pic that I have been using for 7+ years. Talk about an asshole, I think we found him.