Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

All my football jerseys
MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

Sup everyone. These are all my football jerseys. enter image description here

If you're asking what's that gray thing on the bottom of the picture. That is my knee. You might not care but I wanted to share.

Comments
MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

Liomessi that is still costy.

Madridista11 8 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

I'm spitting distance from Detroit across the border

If you mean Windsor, then you are right. Things are pretty expensive here. My brother got me these two beautiful things last season. Fortunately for me my brother is also a football fan so he know what gift I'd appreciate.

Oh and about Sport Chek, don't get your hopes up man. Last time I went there I saw the 10/11 kit for $100, and right next to it there was the 12/13 kit, also for $100. It's stupid man.enter image description here

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I'm spitting distance from Detroit across the border

If you mean Windsor, then you are right. Things are pretty expensive here. My brother got me these two beautiful things last season. Fortunately for me my brother is also a football fan so he know what gift I'd appreciate.

Oh and about Sport Chek, don't get your hopes up man. Last time I went there I saw the 10/11 kit for $100, and right next to it there was the 12/13 kit, also for $100. It's stupid man.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Yeah man, I'm in Windsor. You nearby?

Madridista11 8 years ago Edited

Yup :)

Edit: Reppin south Windsor

• History

Yup :)

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Oh my god. Did you play local soccer here? If I actually know you this is amazing.

Madridista11 8 years ago

That's what I told my bro lol! I play pick up with my friends here and there, also play in an indoor league in our mosque. Small world eh...

Madridista11 8 years ago

LOL weirdest footyroom moment ever. What are the frickin odds man?!

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I don't think I know you then - there was a half-decent chance, I played in the competitive L5 and L3 youth tiers for a decade. I know one of the mosques worked with the Windsor Wheels team, was that you guys?

Anyway, I played for the Wheels starting at 9 until I was 13, and then I switched the LaSalle Stompers, where I played until I was 18. Born in 97, and now I work with the Stompers house league as well as the Sporting Lisbon kids out in Lemington.

Madridista11 8 years ago

Pretty cool! Ya man I always wanted to get involved with coaching teams, but I sadly don't have that much time in my hands. What high school did attend? I attended Forster from 2010-12, and then Holy Names from 12-14. Born in 96

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I took my entire time is high school online, and I'm taking a gap year now, will be starting at the University of Windsor in the fall. But I may as well have gone to Sandwich/Villanova, I spent enough time there.

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11435

Hey guys, I got myself my first jersey ever yesterday, it was given to me in my recent trip. I'm really happy! :D Its a Saint-Etienne jersey from the 2004-2005 season, heres what it look like: enter image description here

• History

Hey guys, I got myself my first jersey ever recently, it was given to me in my recent trip. I'm really happy! :D Its a Saint-Etienne jersey from the 2004-2005 season, heres what it look like: enter image description here

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

^nice.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@lio Thanks. :)

Tuanis 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Cool! Now you have a team to follow at least in France.

• History

Cool! Nos you have a team to follow at least in France.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Tuanis Thanks, I'm really lucky aswell since I alway liked St-Etienne, I'm definitly gonna watch their match and how they do even more from now on. :D

DarthFooty 8 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1101

Been collecting for years and have about 50 to 60 jerseys now. I need to do a purge so thinking about selling some....

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11435

@DarthFooty Wow, thats a lots, I'm not sure I could help you with getting rid of some them but I wish you to manage to get good price for them.

• History

@DarthFooty Wow, thats a lots, I'm not I could help you with getting rid of some them but I wish you to manage to get good price for them.

DarthFooty 8 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1101

Thanks Emobot7. Maybe I can get a list and post here for any who might be interested. They won't be too expensive as this is not for a profit aspect. :)

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

@emobot nice shirt dude. I love it.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Mrgooool Thx :D