Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

All my football jerseys
MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

Sup everyone. These are all my football jerseys. enter image description here

If you're asking what's that gray thing on the bottom of the picture. That is my knee. You might not care but I wanted to share.

Comments
MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

how about this. One of us should send a man u jersey to him. I'll probably find one around.

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

F*** crowdfunding. I'll give you one of mine.

Ive got a pretty sweet RVP 2013-2014 jersey.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I appreciate the sympathy, but I do not need charity.

My first jersey will be so fucking special because I waited this long though.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Sun Lol, everyone want to give you a jersey, seem no one realised I didn't have any either. I'm starting to understand what you meant by your charisma before. Everybody like you on the forum. :)

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

Do you want a shirt, Emobot? :)

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

If yes, what team?

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11435

@MrGooool Thank you very much for offering but like Sunflash said before, I couldn't ask anyone here charity, I wouldn't feel good about it. I also hope that waiting for it will make my first Jersey special to me. And beside, I would have to decide what team I would like a jersey from and I gotta say I have no idea wich team to chose. But thanks for asking. ;)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@MrGooool Thank you very much for offering but like Sunflash said before, I couldn't ask anyone here charity, I wouldn't feel good about it. I also hope that waiting for it will make my first Jersey special to me. And beside, I would have to decide what team I would like a jersey from and I gotta say I have no idea wich team to chose.

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

Ok. But what team do you follow?(European)

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@MrGooool When I think about it, I have to confess I sometime watch Barcelona, Manchester United, Bayern (because of my sister), I try to watch CL match and derby in particular. When checking for team news, I try to look a bit at every team that could have interesting transfer or that have injury prone player to know if they have wounded player ahead of big match. Other team I apreciate are Leicester (alway liked their logo when I first saw it a year ago) BVB, AC Milan, Sevilla, and PSG among some. I thought I would go for a Leicester or BVB kits when I would chose to buy one to be sincere.

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

Your sister is the opposite version of me. Me: Borussia Dortmund, Liverpool, and Real Madrid. Your sister: Bayern, Man U, and Barcelona. Yeah those two are good(shirts).

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@MrGoool Nah, I meant, my sister love Bayern Munich (she doesn't care about Barca and Manchester United but I like them). Me, I used to love Bayern before but I'm starting to transform into an Borussia Dortmund fan to be sincere, since I learned to know more about them. Beside, seeing one team win the league year after year is a bit boring, especially for neutral fan like me.

PS: While I have to say I have a small preference for Barca and MU, I still really like both Real Madrid and Liverpool, two great team. :D

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

Thank you. You deserve a prize... nevermind I was going to send you a shirt but then I remember this forum. I'm joking. Actually it is boring for a neutral fan, but not only bundesliga. For example: La Liga, Serie A, and Ligue 1.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@MrGooool Agreed, at least, we got the BPL to keep us entertained. :D And also, we got a nice little suprise this year with Besiktas success in the superlig as well.

Madridista11 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@Sun From what I've read before, you live in Southern Ontario correct? Pretty sure you'll find a lot of stores in big cities, man. I wanted to get a jersey from sport chek but I was like hell naw too expensive.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

@Madridista

I'm spitting distance from Detroit across the border, but they've got nothing, it's a basketball/hockey town. I tried checking out Toronto as well, but aside from the local TFC jerseys they didn't have much that wasn't 150+ dollars. They do stock them at Sportchek, but again, literally over 120 bucks. I'm kind of hoping that when next year's jerseys come in the 2015/16 ones will be on super clearance, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@SunFlash

If you want ghetto jerseys you can come to where I live: Scarborough. There's plenty of stores here that sell sh*t quality jerseys for cheap.

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

I found my Manchester United jersey from the 14/15 season for 30 bucks this year. It was the older one and out of date but it still works. Just wait until the start of the season coming up and you will be to find a jersey for cheap but it wont be the new one.

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

How about this. We should do a petition to lower the prices in jerseys. How about that.

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

@mr gool yeah a men's size barca shirt costs 59£!!!

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Or in saudi arabia u can get fakes for a few pounds.