Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Abramovich pushing to complete £100m Icardi deal. Thoughts?
SarriBall 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Italy 8 218

enter image description here

Would this solve our Striker position once and for all?

We are also linked with Higuain but that would prolly be just on loan for 1 year or so to start as of now, since both our strikers aren't reliable and one of them is injured.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

enter image description here

Would this solve our Striker position once and for all?

We are also linked with Higuain but that would prolly be just on loan for 1 year or so to start as of now, since both our strikers aren't reliable and one of them is injured.

Comments
Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Yes, because every time Roman pushes for Seria A striker we get a good signing ...sigh.

I prefer strikers from La Liga, Dutch leagues and league 1 instead because they are often better suited. Icardi is enetering his prime years and it will be difficult for him to adapt quickly to EPL.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

why would he join Chelsea instead of Madrid tho?

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

I have Chelsea are close to signing Higuain from a good source.

Bayern Munich also chasing Hudson-odoi from Chelsea.

SarriBall 5 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 8 218

why would he join Chelsea instead of Madrid tho?

Because one is in England and the other in Spain? Depending where he wants to go.

Eden17Hazard17 5 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

It's the best possible signing we could make but like many have said, I see him going elsewhere.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

Not the most realist signing imo but it would be very good if it happened. One of the most lethal striker in the modern game who doesn't get enough credit because he doesn't play in Spain or England and don't have lots of appearance for his national team. He is also perfect for Chelsea with his personal background, the guy stole his former team-mate gf. :P

the_bald_genius 5 years ago
10 1583

The type of player chelsea needs but gotta heavy price tag

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Because one is in England and the other in Spain? Depending where he wants to go.

mate, let's be real. if Chelsea/Arsenal/Real Madrid approached me/you now, I wouldn't hesitate a second to go to Madrid, they pay more, have better weather and will go on a huge spending spree in the summer to rebuild. If Chelsea puts this, hats of, you would get ideal striker for you. Strong, clinical and big warrior, he would fit into Chelsea.

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Amazing player, scores important goals, very sharp. Price tag is high but that’s current market.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@tiki £100M could even seem cheap when you take into account recent deal like Neymar and M'bappe to PSG. I personally think Icardi is a player near that level, maybe not as good or with as much potential but still the kind of guy who help you win important game.

JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

@quikzyyy Personally speaking if I was Icardi I would say fk Madrid (no disrespect).
You either end up a hero or you get boo'd by a bunch of plastics and get called a flop if you don't perform to their standards. I would not risk my career's image as a player, the money would be enough by Chelsea or Arsenal for a few generations and I could still enjoy my life even in a rainy weather.

Please god give us Icardi and not Higuain, even if we somehow end up in a final he will miss an open net goal or he will somehow manage to fuck it up. FOR YEARS we need a scorer like Didier Drogba a finals performer and a bloody warrior on the pitch, not an Argentinian choker. Its like you take Demar Derozan instead of Kawhi (if you watch NBA you will understand), both are great but Kawhi is a finals player and Derozan is a regular season star.

Golefty 5 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@JozeV2 to be fair they are both Argentinian

Icardi would be a good fit IMO , like a better version of Morata

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I feel like people here don't really rate Icardi that much, but trust me will be surprised if you get him. He would be perfect fit to Chelsea (just as a fan of Arsenal I hope you won't get him).

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy Well, 61% think it would be great, so a majority must realize it. Also, seriously agree with quikzyyy, on the fact he would be a good fit for Chelsea.

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

I think people just hate him for what he and his "wife" did to Maxi Lopez. Too bad he's a great player, seems like the perfect fit for Chelsea.

Golefty 5 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

I dont think people care about it that much,

i mean your hero john terry banged his teamates girlfriend,, alonso basically killed someone, and a handful of of scandals within the club , he will fit in fine at chelsea

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Upgrade to Morata, but he is a guy who can't really drop deep and recieve the ball, as well as helping out defensively. This was something Milik, Mertens and even Giroud was able to do.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

I think people just hate him for what he and his "wife" did to Maxi Lopez. Too bad he's a great player, seems like the perfect fit for Chelsea.

Like I said, that just prove he even fit for Chelsea on a personal level, he already followed in Terry and Courtois footstep. :P

I dont think people care about it that much,

i mean your hero john terry banged his teamates girlfriend,, alonso basically killed someone, and a handful of of scandals within the club , he will fit in fine at chelsea

Agreed. :P

Golefty 5 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

courtois too? damn

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

yeah if we dig into every players personal life then no club will be spared from dirt. Private matter don't matter to me, what matters is will he perform on the field! That is all i care. I don't care what he does in his private time.

Messi and Ronaldo are a tax cheater , and now Ronaldo being accused of rape.. so what should i change my mind about him as a player? I didn't like them because they were good citizens or good humans.