Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Abramovich pushing to complete £100m Icardi deal. Thoughts?
SarriBall 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Italy 8 218

enter image description here

Would this solve our Striker position once and for all?

We are also linked with Higuain but that would prolly be just on loan for 1 year or so to start as of now, since both our strikers aren't reliable and one of them is injured.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Would this solve our Striker position once and for all?

We are also linked with Higuain but that would prolly be just on loan for 1 year or so to start as of now, since both our strikers aren't reliable and one of them is injured.

Comments
Golefty 5 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@Marcus2011 agreed Private matters are one thing , which is why i dont think people underrate Icardi because he married colleagues ex, i think hes underrated because he plays at inter

problems with a clubs ethics are another and do matter

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11435

@Golefty Yeah, Courtois had an affair with De Bruyne girlfriend a few years ago I believe, look it up if you want.

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

That's just sad

Eden17Hazard17 5 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

It's because Courtois cooked her a meal on their first day together, which De Bruyne hadn't done in the years they had together 😂😂😂

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Club ethics is another matter.

@eden as far as the meal. I swear it works like a charm to get laid. Learn how to cook lads, and you will be getting her into bed on the first night.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Learn how to cook lads, and you will be getting her into bed on the first night.

if I cook the dinner for Messi, will he come to Arsenal?

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

@Golefty,

alonso basically killed someone

Alonso killed someone? This is news to me..what happened?

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Alonso was arrested following his involvement in a car accident in Madrid. He was the driver of a car that collided with a wall, killing one of the passengers, a 19-year-old woman, having been driving at 112.8 km/h (70 mph) in wet conditions in a 50 km/h (30 mph) zone, with a blood alcohol level of 0.93 mg per millilitre of blood. His punishment €61,000 fine .

Chelsea FC 157 4232

Similar thing with Kluivert. Don't know if he was under the influence though.

On 9 September 1995, Patrick Kluivert crashed a borrowed BMW into another car in Amsterdam, killing the driver and seriously injuring a female passenger. Kluivert admitted to speeding before the crash, and was convicted of death by dangerous driving. As a consequence, he was sentenced to perform 240 hours of community service.

Venus Williams found herself in a similar position too not long ago, but they've claimed that she wasn't at fault.

SarriBall 5 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 8 218

There are many others just like what Marcus said, if we will dig into each famous player you will always find something, car accidents do happen, dating an unfaithful girlfriend of one's teammate (Not a wife) is more of a temptation or she just wanted to be famous. He is a grown man after all. What could possibly be worse? is it the greatest ever Maradonna drugs, or Giggs sleeping for 10 years with his brother's wife, or Ronaldo rape story if it actually happened? what other stories do you guys know?

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11435

@SarriBall We should actually made a thread about football scandal and make a list of it imho.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

Peasants don't have the same privileges as rich people do, so guys get rich, learn how to cook or hire a chef at home something and sleep with footballers wives. Let them have a taste of their own medicine.

Chelsea FC 157 4232

In other news, fans have found out the cause of Higuain's weight gain over the last few years...

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11435

@Eden17 Higuain, I just... I got no word for that guy anymore. Kinda hope you don't get him, feel like even Callum Wilson would be a better choice at this point.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

Callum Wilson is worth 50 million. Biggest joke of the year. These EPL teams think they have golden strikers and can price us at any cost. I am sure if other mid club enquires he will be half of that price.

I'd rather we get Higuain on loan.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11435

@Marcus2011 If its on loan, yes, I agree. If its for similar amount and on the long term though, Wilson is already used to the prem and will have the potential to grow a bit more wich is why I think he would be better. Also, I heard Bournermouth wanted 84M euro for him which is ridiculous, I agree. Though, its getting increasingly hard to find or to replace a good striker nowaday so I understand they refuse to let him over a low amount. They are propably hoping to convince you guys to look elsewhere with such a pricetag.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

Well then clubs should learn to nourish strikers! Amean are they just morons there? Start the school who will train strikers and grow talented forwards. It is possible. They have all the resources to find talent at young age and work specifically at their striking techniques. Eventually one or two will pop out.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

If our club pays 84 million for Wilson, I officially will stop watching this season until they get rid of dumbass people that run the board. it is an insult to the fans.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11435

Well, I guess I get you Marcus but still, its hard no to feel Wilson would be an upgrade on Morata and Giroud if only taking stat into account. Obviously, stat doesn't tell all the story.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

Wilson does great on paper for a team that fights for relegation. Playing for Chelsea is a whole another pressure. Send Giroud/Morata to play for Bournemouth and he will do just as fine. We shouldn't buy any striker if we are going for Wilson because we have strikers Wilsons caliber and they are on loan.