Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

3rd Best Player?
ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Who do you think would be the third best player? Of the top 2 r Ronaldo and messi but who's third? Iniesta? Xavi? Alonso? Cassilas? Rooney? RVP? Maybe even hazard or neymar who do u think?

Comments
ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

*of course not of the

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

id say iniesta. i dont think neymar should even be considered even in the top 10 as he is in the Brazilian league.

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

I am absolutely sure that everybody will disagree with me, because Cristiano has a lot of fans but actually Iniesta won the award of UEFA best player in Europe and in the last 3 years he was ahead of Ronaldo in the FIFA ballon d'or and FIFA best player award gala so I think that nowadays Ronaldo is the 3rd Best player. 
And now just for saing my own opinion as always every Ronaldo's fan will thumb me down... 

bambhose 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Spain 0 124

1.messi
2.ronaldo
3.cssilas

excludng gk

3.iniesta

Lilywhite 12 years ago Edited
28 468
  1. Ronaldo2. Messi3. Özil
    @ChelseaRox, why do you even have Why did you even mention him? Özil is obviously more lethal and crucial than him. Same goes to the other. Remove him too. Özil and Agüero would be great contenders as well as RVP, Özil, Iniesta and Agüero.
  • History
Showing previous versions of this text.
  1. Ronaldo2. Messi3. Özil
    @ChelseaRox, why do you even have Why did you even mention Alonso? Özil is obviously more lethal and crucial than Alonso. Same goes to Casillas. Remove him too. Özil and Agüero would be great contenders as well as RVP, Özil, Iniesta and Agüero.
ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

You actually included NEYMAR AND HAZARD in this.. WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU? And I don't think EUFA have officially made iniesta best in the world yet, so its probably still Xavi.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

ok let's get this straight guys. The ballon d'or is supposed to be for the best individual player last year. NOW, of course Messi & Ronaldo will be the top 2. If you don't agree than I cannot fathom your argument. I actually agree about Casillas. He's captained both his club & NT team to successive victories. He is a phenomenal and consistent GK. Some may say that Joe Hart has a better year. That is debatable but Casillas is so much more to the team than a GK. He and Xavi were the glue that kept the Spanish NT from doing a Holland.

But, because he is a GK he will NEVER win it. In that case, I would say 3rd really should be RVP or Falcoa. Ozil is also a good shout but I think in terms of MVP for there teams it has to be RVP or Falcoa.

I didn't put Iniesta because he actually didn't have a great season with Barca. He was injured for a portion of it and another portion of it he was relatively ineffectual. He only started to really shine towards the end of the season and in the Euros. Honestly, I'm surprised that he even won the UEFA best European Player award. This is just My Opinion.

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

I would say that right now is Falcao. but the 3rd best player spot is always in constant change, i remember that last year Aguero was named the 3rd best player (not taking Iniesta off course).

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Let's just leave it at Iniesta ok? I don't see anyone else performing brilliantly every game, constantly; this is just for now.. he's been injured for 10-15 day's so we'll see the changes after that.

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

I would also go for Falcao or Iniesta.