Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

33 - Leicester City will now be top of the PL for 33 days in 2015-16, the same number that Spurs have been top in total since 1992.
HorseAFC 8 years ago
60 798

Stat by @optajoe on twitter

Comments
Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Joze

How old are you? 5? Stop acting so childish. Tiki and Marcus dropped the argument and moved on, and here you are trying to start another one. If you wish to question the maturity of others, you have to show some yourself first. Do you hate Barcelona or do you hate Tiki? If it's Barcelona you hate, don't forget that this era of football is defined by Barcelona and Bayern. If it's Tiki you hate, then grow up. We're all different people on this forum with entirely different football philosophies. Tiki is knowledgeable in the game, he just has vastly different opinions from you. Stop trying to provoke an argument where none should exist.

I'm no moderator mate, and I certainly don't want to see you being punished by one for petty arguments that can be avoided! I respect you on this forum, and so do many other users, so please don't do anything that will make us lose our respect of you!

JozeMourinho 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

What the actual fek? I just gave the most famous example that came in my mind. I was not provoking.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

What the actual fuck? I just gave the most famous example that came in my mind.
God damn it fucking la liga narcisists you take anything that doesn't praise your full of dirt teams as an insult.

What the actual fek? I just gave the most famous example that came in my mind. I was not provoking.
God damn it la liga narcisists you take anything that doesn't praise your full of dirt teams as an insult.

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

"God damn it fucking la liga narcisists you take anything that doesn't praise your full of dirt teams as an insult."

Mate, seriously, please calm down. No need to get so aggressive.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

I took it off to avoid more conflicts and you are completely wrong for accusing me of provoking. At least have the decency to ask first IF its a provokation instead of calling me a 5 years old.

Mate I am calm, you need to calm down and read again.

He said 20 shoots in order to score 1 is pointless and I said the same by linking the most famous example.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I took it off to avoid more conflicts and you are completely wrong for accusing me of provoking. At least have the decency to ask first IF its a provokation instead of calling me a 5 years old.

Mate I am calm, you need to calm down and read again.

He said 20 shoots in order to score 1 is pointless and I said the same by linking the most famous example.

Now go back on licking each other.

• Feb 15, 2016 at 05:02 · comment edited by TheGame
tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Just leave him alone dynast not even worth it. Don't feed him I won't from now.

TheGame 8 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

Thread closed. No need for an explanation here.

Discussion Closed