Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

33 - Leicester City will now be top of the PL for 33 days in 2015-16, the same number that Spurs have been top in total since 1992.
HorseAFC 8 years ago
60 798

Stat by @optajoe on twitter

Comments
JozeMourinho 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@tiki_taka Yet again personal insults I personally wish you had a life as enjoyable as mine at least until this day, unlike you I don't disagree with you with hate I disagree as having a normal conversation with someone that doesn't share the same views with me.

You are not my obsession I just find you pathetic and laughable the same time ;).

I never actually get offended by people like you neither by any internet person I argue with, It is my personal rule because I doubt you are such a big mouth in your personal life, neither you would have the balls to insult any of us face to face. You are just another loud mouth to my eyes that insults and tries to downgrade anything he doesn't like behind the safety of the screen.

By the way I praised your 'Irish savior' thread because it was actually something great to read but when I see posts like those I feel like saying how things are, I learned in my personal life not to hide behind my finger UNLIKE you. You by yourself said you wanted Leicester to win the league only to prove you right in your classic LaLiga vs BPL arguments.

P.S. I did not made any research to find that comment it is your most downvoted comment that shows what a hypocrite you actually are.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@tiki_taka Yet again personal insults I personally wish you had a life as enjoyable as mine at least until this day, unlike you I don't disagree with you with hate I disagree as having a normal conversation with someone that doesn't share the same views with me.

You are not my obsession I just find you pathetic and laughable the same time ;).

I never actually get offended by people like you neither by any internet person I argue with, It is my personal rule because I doubt you are such a big mouth in your personal life, neither you would have the balls to insult any of us face to face. You are just another loud mouth to my eyes that insults and tries to downgrade anything he doesn't like.

By the way I praised your 'Irish savior' thread because it was actually something great to read but when I see posts like those I feel like saying how things are, I learned in my personal life not to hide behind my finger UNLIKE you. You by yourself said you wanted Leicester to win the league only to prove you right in your classic LaLiga vs BPL arguments.

I never actually get offended by people like you neither by any internet person I argue with, It is my personal rule because I doubt you are such a big mouth in your personal life, neither you would have the balls to insult any of us face to face. You are just another loud mouth to my eyes that insults and tries to downgrade anything he doesn't like behind the safety of the screen.

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

I have not said a word on the whole situation between tiki and the Chelsea fans but I will just say that tiki is being treated unfairly for simply stating his opinion. There is nothing wrong with thinking and saying that La Liga>EPL because based on facts the top La Liga teams are better than the top EPL teams at the moment so that is a reason why La Liag is better than the EPL. I understand that you guys disagree with this but all of you have in some way shown your disagreement in an immature and disrespectful way. I also understand that tiki has said some stuff that may sound completely absurd but once again it is his opinion and there is no reason for you guys to treat him like that.

@JozeMourinho The fact that you are calling him a clown and a 10 year old just shows how immature you are. To have a proper debate you should just simply make the best possible argument like Marcus has been doing instead of insulting tiki for once again having an opinion.

@Marcus Out of all three of the Chelsea fans, I respect you the most because you have been able to make a good argument without using insults.

@Eden17Hazard17 I don't know if it is because you are a really busy guy but all you have done is tagged along with whatever Marcus and Joze have said and have never tried to actually defend yourself.

@tiki_taka You have not done it here but I suggest that you avoid Marcus, Eden, and Joze so that the forum can avoid more conflict. Also I ask that you avoid stupid insults too.

@SunFlash Like I said in the "Who is your favorite user on this forum?" you have once again shown your maturity through all of this. :)

I am not saying all of this to heat up this whole discussion but I just wanted to make my point, so PLEASE DON'T START ANOTHER POINTLESS ARGUMENT!!

tiki_taka 8 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

you can go on blind psych analyse if you want, and speculate about my real life weakness which could have been funny if it was true, until then if you want to talk directly to me I have a wall but since you bring my username each time in an unrelated thread I may question if it's an obsession and since you do it first don't be mad if I give you an answer...

@Lvg I have no issues with Marcus, we may not share the same vision but I respect him as a person we can taunt each other at time but I think if we met in real life we can go to a pub and share a drink. But then for joze I've never asked for groupies and I'm surprised to have some here...

• History

you can go on blind psych analyse if you want, and speculate about my real life weakness which could have been funny if it was true, until then if you want to talk directly to me I have a wall but since you bring my username each time in an unrelated thread I may question if it's an obsession and since you do it first don't be mad if I give you an answer...

Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@LVG I was not the one who started the insulting so you may as well point your finger elsewhere. I said 1 million times I am not gonna bother to go in the argument of LaLiga vs BPL with tiki_taka since we don't share the same views, the Pedro thread made it clear despite Marcus brilliant post that each one of us won't change opinion no matter how many facts we throw on the thread proving each other wrong. Just because I am not all smiley's and friendly all the time like you it does not mean I am immature. Also tiki called me a 10 years old so you may as well do a replay of our posts.

@tiki_taka You can taunt me as much as you want and act as an innocent guy I don't care at all that does not change the fact you are a hypocrite that hides behinds his finger. I have nothing against you I supported your opinion when I felt it was correct and I disagreed when I felt it was wrong. Just because I am not a guy who can type in the friendliest way around here I am not gonna change for 1-2 drama queens.

• History

@LVG I will bother again and repeat myself IF he insults me I will do the same. If I bother to make an argument we are doing the same boring repeat week by week. We have our views and we disagree for months by simply repeating ourselves.
In my book I will speak on the same way they speak to me and when someone calls me team shit and insults me first behind a screen I don't see why I would not do the same.

I am not gonna pretend the nice guy I have the courage of my opinion to say what I believe and IF that leads me to a ban so be it. I have not been a forum internet guy but I like discussing and read others views as long as it is about football.

IF he insults me I will do the same.

Are you F*cking kidding me? That is the problem! It is a simple kindergarten skill for god's sake. Just because he insults you doesn't mean you have any reason to insult him back. Maybe if you try to get away from your hate to this guy there will be a solution and you guys will start getting along. JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE AND HE WILL ALSO LEAVE YOU ALONE!

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

There is a difference between hate and saying how things are.

Tiki never injured my body or soul to actually hate him so please stop making things up your head. I do not hate people that easily.

@Lvg Its already the case.

• History

Its already the case.

You may not hate him but you are still insulting him which is completely unnecessary and needs to stop.

Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@LVG I don't get which part you do not get by what I am saying. He started I continued it I don't understand why you say I only insulted him personally when he himself did the same to me FIRST.

You may as well stop bitching about it and understand that when someone fires his shots he will get shots back at him as well.

• History

@LVG I don't get which part you do not get by what I am saying. He started I continued it I don't understand why you say I only insulted him personally when he himself did the same to me FIRST.

tiki_taka 8 years ago

I started ? Are you okay ?

I understand that he started it but my point is that there is no point in continuing to insult him wherever you go because unless you think that everyone including you likes constant stupid insults and dumb repetitive arguments then you might as well stop doing what you are doing and solve this problem.

@tiki_taka I actually have no idea who started it because it doesn't matter at all because once again:

there is no point in continuing to insult him wherever you go because unless you think that everyone including you likes constant stupid insults and dumb repetitive arguments then you might as well stop doing what you are doing and solve this problem.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@tiki_taka I am fine enjoying a beer after a great cup game and having a smile for winning a football bet that will fill my pockets for some days. You?

@LVG I can understand your point trust me but nonetheless I feel I need to answer sometimes. It is just me, at least I don't say I will ignore someone and on the other hand insult him on the 1st chance I get.

Then please respond in a respectful way without having a bunch of pointless insults. IT IS THAT SIMPLE.

Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

As I said above I will reply on the same attitude they will reply to me. Peace.

It is that simple.

• History

As I said above I will reply on the same attitude they will reply to me. Peace.

Don't give a **** about your life...

And you won't need to reply if you do not bring me into discussion.

• History

Don't give a **** about your life...

I am not going to keep this up anymore because we are going nowhere, but I will leave this with you:

"do unto others what you want to be done to you"

Unless you enjoy it when people insult you and make fun of you, please leave tiki alone and stop your stupid insults because we are getting nowhere. You can go ahead and discuss stuff with tiki as much as you want but please do so in a respectful so that everyone can be happy. Cheers.

@tiki_taka Everything I said to Joze should apply to you to. Stop getting into stupid and pointless arguments.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@tiki_taka Neither I asked you to give one but again you so easily called me a no life ;).

tiki_taka 8 years ago

Actually it's been the 5th or the 6th thread he talked about me... if I'm that important to him if he wanted some attention he got it today the Barca game was boring so...when I'm busy he just does Not exist.

Discussion Closed