Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

33 - Leicester City will now be top of the PL for 33 days in 2015-16, the same number that Spurs have been top in total since 1992.
HorseAFC 8 years ago
60 798

Stat by @optajoe on twitter

Comments
tiki_taka 8 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Easily you went desperately looking for 3 yo heated discussion I'm involving in it, I won't have as much time to give you just to make you look bad. Yes that's a no life attitude.

I let you the keys of the thread, close the discussion if you insist.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Easily you went desperately looking for 3 yo heated discussion I'm involving in it, I won't have as much time to give you just to make you look bad. Yes that's a no life attitude.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

We all can clearly see how I do not exist.
Just admit it you are dying to get the last post in that argument, that is why you edited your post and added the phrase ''And you won't need to reply if you do not bring me into discussion.''

But yet again you made another baiting post to keep the discussion going. Must have been the 200th time you ask for a reply by me despite you are ''ignoring'' me and calling me a no life.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

We all can clearly see how I do not exist.
Just admit it you are dying to get the last post in that argument, that is why you edited your post and added the phrase ''And you won't need to reply if you do not bring me into discussion.''

But yet again you made another baiting post to keep the discussion going. Must have been the 200th time you ask for a reply by me despite you are ''ignoring'' me.

tiki_taka 8 years ago

I usually do it, writing from my phone. I'm meant if you did not brought me into discussion you wouldn't have to answer any anything, but yet it's easier to be the victim see ya

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

@JozeMourinho If you are laughing at tiki for wanting the last post in this discussion, how about you JUST F*CKING END IT YOURSELF!!

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@tiki_taka I did not brought you into the discussion you felt like proving me wrong for something that you said yourself. Leicester to win the league so you can have 1 more argument on the classic LaLiga vs BPL you constantly create and in the end you end up calling me a no life instead of having the balls to admit it. Cya and have a wonderful day since you are so fabulous unlike me in your personal life.

@LVG No.

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

nearly 2 pages off topic.. well played guys.. well played.. sigh

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

enter image description here

Salahadin 8 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Wow! you both need to find a hobby away from this thing called "internet"

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Everytime we have heated argument , old users reappear like enter image description here

Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

@Louis

I don't write many mammoth arguments because I couldn't care less if the La Liga is better than the EPL, and even if I did I wouldn't have the time. I see this as a site where I can enjoy football with a nice group of guys like you. Nothing more. I commented on Joze's comment because I enjoyed reading it. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

@Eden17Hazard17 Makes sense now. I too sometimes will sit back and not do much on the forum. ;)

ramaboy10 8 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

I've always wondered if some of you guys who argue realise that what you are saying means f*ck all to the other person

@ramaboy10 I eventually realized that which is why I gave up on talking to Joze. :(

raimondo90 8 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Came here expecting a long football related discussion in regard to Leicester and their incredible season so far. Maybe a discussion on how they did it or where they will finish, even a whats next for them. But nope, just people arguing about pointless stuff, welcome to footyroom forum.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

My lord, im on vacation and have been travelling, and i expected have a 3 pages of football discussion... please stop all the fights... I dont want to close this thread of the beauty Leicester because of you guys

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Back to Leicester . This month and march will be vital !!

Thiery Henry made interesting comment ahead of Arsenal vs Leicester match

Leicester, this season, average on having the ball 40 per cent or something like that, around those numbers.
In 40 per cent Leicester can manage to score 47 goals and Arsenal, with 55 or 60, manage to score 39. So it is more than amazing that a team who has less of the ball than any other team in the league and less passes completed in the league manage to score 47 goals. So for me you have to give them even more credit because they have the ball less.What bothers me with possession is when you hear someone after the game, a game you have lost 1-0, 2-0, or whatever it was. And you bring me your possession, what am I supposed to do with that?"

Good Point Thiery , you are not as bad being pundit as i thought .. :D

raimondo90 8 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

At the end of the day possession is only used to control the tempo of a match, what really matter is having clinical and effective finishers Vardy and Mahrez have been extremely deadly with few chances. And yes, this month will indicate how the top 4 will begin to line up. Leicester has the advantage that they can focus only on the PL meanwhile Arsenal Spurs and City have other cups to worry about.

tiki_taka 8 years ago

Possession needs specific players, if you can score once out of 20 clear chances it's pointless...

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@tiki_taka Indeed.

tiki_taka 8 years ago

One game out of 100, how about other games genius ?

Discussion Closed