Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC ANNOUNCES HE WILL SIGN WITH WEST HAM
Chanakya999 8 years ago
Manchester United, Germany 56 167

enter image description here

Happy April Fools or Late April Fools Day wherever you are around the world.

But in all seriousness, I read somewhere on the internet that many Premier League clubs such as Chelsea, Manchester United, West Ham, and Arsenal are interested in him but he had demanded a wage of 750,000 pounds per week which is absolutely blasphemous and ridiculous. Wayne Rooney gets payed a little less than half of that amount.

Let the discussion begin.

Comments
king_of_10_totti_ 8 years ago
AS Roma, Italy 6 441

If a player as useless as Wayne Rooney gets paid for that much then the 750,000 pounds sounds reasonable. Let's face it Wayne Rooney is no where near half the player Ibrahimovic is.

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I was thinking why Ham ? While he can be starter in any club there...

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Goal put messi to real and that was making messi sound like a ronaldo.

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Although West Ham is probably better than most La Liga teams they could be a power force with Zlatan on top. Anyways, i believe media and or Raoila just hyped us his wage demands for the sake of it.. Or it's because those damn chinese that inflate the prices. Anyways, Zlatan in the EPL.. that would be a sight for sour eyes..

saatvik10 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

The media always overhypes things when it comes to transfers to English clubs, or anything remotely realted to English clubs, for that matter. If we go by the media then Muller, Lewandowski, Hummels, Bale, Pogba, Felipe Anderson, Zlatan are all coming to Man United next year.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

@saatvik

Don't forget Ronaldo. Every year for the last...since he left?

saatvik10 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

@Sunflash Yeah, him too lol

srk_rox 8 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

I didn't expect April fool to last for the full month.

Ok.Lets discuss.Why players demand crazy wages? What Rooney earns is just ridiculous..

A wage of around 275M pounds make sense for Zlatan. I expect him to land at a PL club which has a good squad and can play UCL.

tiki_taka 8 years ago

Nice one Ktbffhswe for the April fool, I have another one LEicester and Spurs would get to Cl semi finals next year.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@Tiki do you have issues? Always trying to turn threads into la liga vs bpl.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@tiki_taka @chelsea8 No fight guy, peace.

Back on the discussion at hand, I am one of those who think Zlatan deserve to be paid higher than Rooney, who agree with me?

tiki_taka 8 years ago

Chelsea ask Ktbffhswe actually it wasnt me.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

I was thinking why Ham ? While he can be starter in any club there...

You are fishing for replies don't lie. You are a cheeky c....guy ;)

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11426

Its funny how tiki like to get on the nerve of you Chelsea guys in particular. :V

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Its funny how tiki like to get on the nerve of your Chelsea guys in particular. :V

tiki_taka 8 years ago

But actually what I said is true, Zlatan would be starter everywhere, I don't know what is disrespectful here, it's like saying Lewandowski is moving to Bilbao, with all my respect to Bilbao but he just got much better options...
You see fights where there aren't....

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

But but but I thought Bilbao is better than all other clubs in all other leagues other than la liga? Surely Zlatan can't find a better club than Bilbao? But well.. regarding him becoming a guaranteed mainstriker and starter in "any" club. Not true. What is the logic? He's 36 years of age and will prob be signed on a one year deal, meaning that any club that signs him will expect him to leave soon anyways. He's among the best int eh world yes, but he's 36!. Building a team around him would be unwise. Especially for the better clubs that otherwise will have to think in the longer perspective.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@tiki_taka I do not disagree with you, but the way you said it at least for me it is cheeky in a way ;).

tiki_taka 8 years ago

It's true at least for year, thats not even worth a debate.