Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

ZIDANE RESIGNS AS MADRID MANAGER!
ForeverBayern 6 years ago Edited
Bayern Munich, Germany 44 593

Zinadine Zidane leaves Real Madrid

I got to say, this came as a huge shock to me! What do you guys think? Who's next in line?

The favorites are announced to take over Real Madrid. It'll be Wenger or Pochettino.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Zinadine Zidane leaves Real Madrid

I got to say, this came as a huge shock to me! What do you guys think? Who's next in line?

Comments
Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

@Emobot with or without Zidane, the team needs some reinforcements like bringing a backup player who can give you what Modric gives you, a reliable backup left back, and a scoring forward. I would still keep Benzema but bring in a forward who can guarantee you goals. Benzema has good chemistry with the rest of the team and is more of a play maker forward than a scoring one, In the absence of Morata and Mariano, Benzema was left with the responsibility to score goals, something that's clearly not his forte. Ronaldo (supposing he does stay) is gonna need to rest in La Liga like in past seasons. Not having a reliable scorer other than Ronaldo is a reason why Madrid performed so poorly in La Liga. I think Benzema can still be useful as a second striker up front because of his play making abilities, as long as you pair him with someone who can score goals.

Also, I wouldn't even touch the 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 formations. It'd be crazy to want to switch that after having won 3 consecutive CL titles.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Wins 3 straight UCL titles. Leaves while on top. What a guy.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Yvan21 And Bale need to play week in and out or he is out of there. Wouldn't want ot be in the shoes of the new Real manager. Gonna be hard to deal with that squad and respond to their ambition. Also, problem with keeping Benzema and bring a new striker is the wage. Goalscorer don't come cheap in that regard and Benz must already hog a lots of money, otherwise, it be really good if they could bring a big name (or anyone that is good) and keep Benzema as backup or as a rotation player depending on the situation.

@Sunflash I know, its like the guy is too badass to stand by like the rest of the manager. One day, he'll propably just get up in the morning and say "Well, time to win World Cup with France again" and do it in his first try. XD

tiki10taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 0 82

Shocked. That being said Wenger in. Team Wenger 😂

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Maybe he's after the French national team job.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@BlueBlue: there is a fine line between trolling and have those kind or irrelevant boring banter. Warned!

Marcus2011 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

After Wenger will be done with Madrid, Real Madrid and their fans will kick start #MeToo campaign because they will have to be on sleeping pills to hire him and then let him rape the club during their 4th attempt at CL by Barcelona and some german club as usual.

• History

After Wenger will be done with Madrid, Real Madrid and their fans will kick start #MeToo campaign because they will have to be on sleeping pills to hire him and then let him rape club during their 4th attempt at CL by Barcelona and some german club as usual.

BlueBlueBlue 6 years ago
Chelsea, Serbia 0 38

I read in news that Zidane quit cause Chelsea didn't want to sell Hazard so Zidane had a fight with Perez(Real madrid president) and decided to resign because president wanted to give Chelsea Benzema for Hazard but Zidane just wanted Hazard and not to sell any player.

Beckam poster boy where is your title this season? Warned!

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

Guys, here a comment of Pocettino about his situation at Tottenham:

"I think that our project is so exciting," he told Sky Sports.

"I am so happy and I'm so excited. I signed a new contract 10 days ago what is going to happen tomorrow, I don't know, but I will always tell you 'football is football,' football will put you in your place always.

"I think, like I explained before in Spanish, the most important thing is to explain day by day that life is very short and we need to spend the day thinking and enjoying life.

"We can't be thinking too much and worrying about what is happening tomorrow.

"I am so happy in Tottenham and I'm so proud that Tottenham showed the commitment and trust in the way that Daniel Levy showed me 10 days ago, and of course, we have a lot of dreams, we have a lot of objectives."

@Eden17 Zidane? I don't think it is his goal, however, if Didier mess up in the world cup, there could be a chance he get a shot a becoming the new national manager. Would have zero problem with that.

@Blueblueblue That was a warning as in moderator warning you that you will get banned next time we see you trolling, which is pretty much what your doing right now. :(

• History

Guys, here a comment of Pocettino about his situation at Tottenham:

"I think that our project is so exciting," he told Sky Sports.

"I am so happy and I'm so excited. I signed a new contract 10 days ago what is going to happen tomorrow, I don't know, but I will always tell you 'football is football,' football will put you in your place always.

"I think, like I explained before in Spanish, the most important thing is to explain day by day that life is very short and we need to spend the day thinking and enjoying life.

"We can't be thinking too much and worrying about what is happening tomorrow.

"I am so happy in Tottenham and I'm so proud that Tottenham showed the commitment and trust in the way that Daniel Levy showed me 10 days ago, and of course, we have a lot of dreams, we have a lot of objectives."

@Eden17 Zidane? I don't think it is his goal, however, if Didier mess up in the world cup, there could be a chance he get a shot a becoming the new national manager. Would have zero problem with that.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Warned multiple times for different stuffs.... sigh...

Banned!

• History

Banned!

expertfootball11 6 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I dont want to see raging RM fans in a similar Youtube channel like ArsenalFanTV. I respect his work but RM should aim higher.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

As much as I don’t like things that Pochetinho does in his management style, I wouldn’t want him to fail and Real Madrid is graveyard for managers from which not many recover. I say he needs to stay put where he is at because obviously club loves him, players and fans adore him so why ruin legacy? It will be dumb.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

I guess zidane got bored. every manager needs challenging projects. no disrespect to arsene, i think florentino perez won't go for him. is del bosque retired btw?

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Oh my... Expertfootball11? Now that's a name I've not heard of in a long time. Glad to see you around again.

Poch Is not joining Real. He said it himself. He's already done enough to distance himself from that position.

SoccerBoss 6 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Quite shocking indeed. Had he not won the CL, then I would've been sure that he would be sacked, but Madrid ended up winning the CL and I thought that he would stay for at least one more season. Nevertheless, the next coach has big shoes to fill, so it will be interesting how Madrid's next season will unfold.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@baldgenius Yeah, seem pretty sure his recent results with Arsenal didn't impress Perez and now he don't really want him anymore.

@SoccerBoss Agreed, will be hard for the next coach. Maybe it won't even be a manageable task even... Kinda worried.

@Raimondo Yep, completely agree with you about Poch not joining Real. Thing might have been different if he didn't signed a new contract with Spurs but he like all of us, propably didn't expect the Real position to become vacant so soon.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Julen Lopetegui is the new manager it seem. Didn't saw this coming at all... Thought?

serans 6 years ago
Manchester United, Poland 3 203

I didnt know anything about Julen, but from his stats (most recently his Porto coaching career) I'm really not happy. Real will probably keep top 3 sport in la liga and good have good run in CL, because team itself has some quality players, but I dont think we will win and trophy next season. I predict he will be gone in the end of next season, sadly :(

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@serans At least, he already have some experience with the player (Ramos, Isco and Carvajal) but its true he didn't win any trophy as a senior manager. Would have wait to see how he do in World Cup before appointing him.

• History

@serans At least, he already have some experience with the player (Ramos, Isco and Carvajal) but its true he didn't win any trophy as a senior manager. Would have wait to see how he do in World Cup before though.

serans 6 years ago
Manchester United, Poland 3 203

That point is, being coach of national team and being coach of club is waaaay diffrent, so I hope he will have great tournament with Spain but even then I will not be convinced cause how diffrent it is to playing whole season and not just few weeks.