Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

You Rock, You Suck! #2
ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

You Rock!
Real Madrid: The Spanish champions came back after a 3-2 loss to beat Barcelona 2-1 and win The supercopa de espana.

You Suck!
Bilbao: Bilbao are off to a very poor start of the la Liga after losing 4-0 to Athletico Madrid.

Comments
naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

You Rock : Radamel Falcao
You Suck : Victor Valdes

Joe_Manchester 12 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

You Rock: CR7
You Suck: Valdes

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

You rock: Brendan Rodgers
You suck: The luck of Man City

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Ihavebbc: not to argue or anything but Liverpool were the reason Man City scored their two goals. So as much as Liverpool did they great, they also failed as well.

You rock: Micheal Laudrup (Swansea City's manager)

You suck: QPR (also off to a horrible start)

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

You rock : Inter (because we got Cassano bitchezzzzzzzz)

You suck : Chelsea (look at the videos)

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Oh look whos here. Its FatRonaldo again back to look stupid again and to ruin a good thread. Go ahead fellow troll. I can understand your jealousy towards the Champions of Europe.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

You rock: Micheal Laudrup

You suck: Liverpool's Defence

Johnnpo 12 years ago
Chelsea, Germany 3 19

You Rock: Football it self!!!!!!You Suck: FAT Ronaldo-R9  !!!!!!!!!

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

Johnnpo? aka Trollman? Ronaldo may be fat but he is a big legend and thats something never a chelsea player can be.

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Is the legend you're thinking of Drogba, Lampard, Zola, Cech, Terry, or Cole? Oh by the way yes I'm Johnnpo, isn't it obvious you one minded retard cough*sarcasm*cough? By the way why did you have too say the N word? You do know it is not normal to just say that word. I'm pretty you could be banned for words like that. Incase you do though, 
<http://inter.theoffside.com/> there is an Inter blog for you to enjoy.

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

I'm pretty *sure* you could get banned for words like that.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

Ronaldo, I gave you a friendly bit of advice last week to cut the abuse, which you seem to have ignored, since then your abuse has got worse and you're now being racist, I suggest if you wish to remain on this site you stop.

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

Drogba a legend? Lampard is good but not a legend. Mate please dont let me laugh Zola wasnt ment to be a chelsea legend and neither Cole who came from Arsenal and that wife raper John Terry. Chelsea doesnt have legends they have money and money is their legend you should all thank Abramovich and why would a egyptian guy even care you guys are poor too. no offence dont cry my friend ;)

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Lampard not a legend? I'm sorry mate but please refrain from commenting about a league if you can't respect one of its best midfielders in the last ten years. And yes, he is a legend because after moving from West Ham, he never looked anywhere except for Chelsea.

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

A bit racist aren't we now? First saying the N word now calling all Egyptians. For an Egyptian I can type and speak English better then you, and I'm nowhere as near as you are to England. For an Egyptian our economy is rising unlike Italy's decline in the economy. For an Egyptian... oh screw it you're not worth it FatRonaldo. Seriously if you are trying to troll you're failing it badly. Learn from a pro like me first. Also, Drogba has done more for Chelsea in the past 7-8 years in Chelsea than Inter has done with the whole team. He has won over 4 FA Cups, 3 Premier Leagues, One Champions League. What has you're team done in 8 years? And remember that's one player who has helped us get those trophies (LEGEND)*cough*(LEGEND). Oh also here is an educational video FatRonaldo,

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFW7YzHlm0Q

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

Don't this Ronaldo guy reminds you at Skillz? he is talking the way he used to...

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

^there are quite a few similarities, if it is it won't take long for a slip up, never does.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Ronaldo R-9 demeaning the champions of Europe while his team is Inter Milan...what a nut!

Discussion Closed