Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Xabi Alonso signed for Bayern Munich!
Comments
Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Wonderful! Now let's sell Ronaldo, and then our entire backbone will be gone! A spineless dragon attempting to defend their UCL crown will be hilarious. Merci beaucoup Perez :)

ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ Kroos is the replacement I guess :/ Don't mind me saying so but he might be better!

Murrderer 10 years ago
Real Madrid, Germany 3 28

Seriously, this is the transfer that will destroy us. Just like last time when Makelele left us :/

It's really illogical, I mean he had a contract renewal last year. He has his family here. Also apparently he's taking a 10000 *insert currency* cut to join Bayern. All this makes no sense. Why would he join them with a pay cut even though he knows he'll get lesser playtime there?

Dynastian98 10 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

Wtf, have you ever seen Kroos defend? He is terribly slow, and not the same defender. He got ripped apart by Ronaldo, Bale, and Benzema in 2014 when he was a DM alongside Schweinsteiger. Players like Suarez, Messi, and Neymar will do the same to us if Kroos and Modric are our DM's.

@Murrderer

That's not true. At Madrid, he's earning 6.000.000 Euros per year. He will earn 10.000.000 if he joins Bayern.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Wtf, have you ever seen Kroos defend? He is terribly slow, and not the same defender. He got ripped apart by Ronaldo, Bale, and Benzema in 2014 when he was a DM alongside Schweinsteiger. Players like Suarez, Messi, and Neymar will do the same to us if Kroos and Modric are our DM's.

raimondo90 10 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Madrid lost a great defensive mid. We have to see if Illarramendi and Sami can handle the job. the current three mids kroos, James, and Modric lack the defensive quality needed in the middle.

Salahadin 10 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

I like Alonso but he preformed not on his usual level. He was though a very important player nevertheless. I just think the solution is going to be Illramendi or Kross or Perez is thinking of bringing a new DM which is think is the most logical thing to do going by Perez logic.

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Illarramendi to replace Alonso? No way. If Perez isn't thinking about Vidal/Pogba I don't know.

Kibeloko 10 years ago
Real Madrid, Brazil 1 54

Why?! I'll miss you, Captain.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

It's official. We will miss you legend! Always a Madridista. <3

Emrecan_58 10 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

Very nice business between the 2 best clubs in the world. :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Very nice business between the 2 best clubs in the world. :D

Very nice business between the 2 great* clubs in the world. :D

Murrderer 10 years ago
Real Madrid, Germany 3 28

@Dynastian: My bad.

Xabi said he wanted a new challenge and his motivation till today was winning La Decima. He wanted something new to keep performing at his best. He got that, I guess.

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

If he wanted new challenge he should have tried United..

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

He wanted to leave himself, indeed. he wants to go on a new adventure while he still can. Good luck Alonso.