Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

WTH?? Neymar bashed MU during his interview??? LOLLZ
tuan_jinn 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Ok, lolz probably this is fake as crap.

However, mah mates told me that what he "said/intepreted" regarding his move to Manchester's rumor is what everyone thinks. I went mad of course...

But now that I think about it, it's kinda funny... To sum up, he said:

• Anderson was the only Brazilian desperate enough to move to England
  • LVG would sabotage his football with long ball
  • He doesn't want to play with Rooney & Ashley Young. Swapping Messi, Suarez trio with them is NO.
  • Young's most noticable moment in his career so far is "when that bird sh!t in his mouth" LMAOOOO!!!!

But anyone understands what he originally said?
  • History
Showing previous versions of this text.

However, mah mates told me that what he "said/intepreted" regarding his move to Manchester's rumor is what everyone thinks. I went mad of course...

• Anderson was the only Brazilian desperate enough to move to Eng

• He doesn't want to play with Rooney & Ashley Young. Swapping Messi, Suarez trio with them is NO.
  • Young's most noticable moment in his career so far is "bird shited on his mouth" LMAOOOO!!!!

• Anderson was the only Brazilian desperate enough to move to England
  • Young's most noticable moment in his career so far is "bird shited on his mouth" LMAOOOO!!!!

Comments
SunFlash 9 years ago
USA 19 3260

I don't believe anything with subtitles.

Besides, he'd be dissing a fair amount of the Brazillian squad, players like Oscar, Willian, Costa, Paulinho, Julio Cesar, and many, many more.

No way that's real.

AlexBatak 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

"probably this is fake as crap" NO WAY! lol Of course it's fake, I posted it in the other thread about Neymar coming to Manchester United. It's still hilarious though. I watched it over 10 times haha

This interview was originally after Brazil defeat against Germany. This is a typical Talksport troll, they have a lot of hilarious videos. Check them out. This was for Pedro too

De Gea:

• History

"probably this is fake as crap" NO WAY! lol Of course it's fake, I posted it in the other thread about Neymar coming to Manchester United. It's still hilarious though. I watched it over 10 times haha

This interview was originally after Brazil defeat against Germany. This is a typical Talksport troll, they have a lot of hilarious videos. Check them out. This was for Pedro too

De Gea:

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Talksport sometimes has tasteless banters but sometimes they are brilliant . More like 50/50 , hit or miss , but I watch them anyway because they still manage to draw my attention . For that , kudos to them .

rayrex7 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

LOOOLLLZ!!!

But Honestly if this was Ronaldo or Costa, I bet half the world will believe it, even if its fake, they will surely look for a way to make it true.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago Edited

@Alex: lolz I also saw the one from De Gea, it's pretty hillarious.

@SunFlash: Yeah of course it's fake, talksports also got my attention sometimes but the othertime just drove me nuts cuz of their bullshit banters.

lollz it's still funny though, they did some good job synchronizing those mouth, voice and moment.

• History

@Alex: lolz I also saw the one from De Gea, it's pretty hillarious.

@SunFlash: Yeah of course it's fake, talksports also got my attention sometimes but the othertime just drove me nuts cuz of their bullshit banters.

lollz it's still funny though

ramaboy10 9 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Its talksport, read the desc...

Madridista11 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

LOL it's Talksport... They always do things like these!

My favorite:

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

This is better ;)

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@Tuan This is the last one haha You will probably not enjoy it since you speak Dutch I guess

rayrex7 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Wooh, sorry I didn't knew they did this as a living, I apologize if I offended anyone

tuan_jinn 9 years ago

@Alex: lollllllllzzzz that one is painful... but the good thing is we dont care, De Gea is staying with us and we really dont care if RM blames us for that... We dont want him to go. It's that simple, and LVG is being a dick about treating him, but may be he will be back to be No1 again.

Ngannou 3 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain, Cameroon 1 465

bashayoko