Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Wow.. Rafa Benitez "You are not welcome here" video
TylerCFC 11 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 37

I feel sorry for him, but at the same time i don't like him.. Strange feeling..

Comments
Fru_Toot 11 years ago
Manchester City, England 54 635

chelsea fans hate all their managers...

TylerCFC 11 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 37

@ Fru_Toot No mate thats not true. We had great managers but unfortunately Roman sack them..  

1- Jose Mourinho.
2- Roberto Di Matteo.
3- Guus Hiddink.
4- Carlo Ancelotti.
5- Rudd Gullit.
6- Gianluca Vialli.

Fru_Toot 11 years ago

I think it was abit too harsh on matteo

TylerCFC 11 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 37

yes i think the same way and feel sorry for him.. I bet RDM was really shocked to hear that after winning the FA Cup and The Champions league for the first time and it wasn't that easy, especially Napoli match.

Fru_Toot 11 years ago

He only lost 2 straight matches. Look at Wenger he lost like 3 in a row still kept his job for nearly 17 years now!

SternDesSuedens 11 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 9 317

What a shame... Abramovich is ruining Chelsea's reputation. You can't just buy random trainers every half a year and expect them to succeed.

TylerCFC 11 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 37

True.. I totally agree but what can we do? absolutely nothing.

naman93 11 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

I can't understand this mental state.

Roman Abramovich sacked Di Matteo and brought new manager Rafa Benitez

The fans booed Benitez. WHY ?? WHY ??

What wrong did Benitez do TO dI mATTEO?

It is Roman's fault to be so impatient with his club's results, and what the fans do ?? They boo Rafa instead of Roman.

Some might argue that I am stupid to say this because if it wasn't Roman .... Chelsea would be nothing.... 

Okay .. so tell me are you  a Chelsea fan or a Roman Abramovich fan ??

The club is bigger than this Russian Psycho and will always be. If he goes I am sure that someone else (hopefully sensible) will be in command.

I am sure that many of you might have observed Chelsea's Home Record this season. Its horrifying compared to any of previous season !! 

I CAN BET THEY ARE MORE COMFORTABLE PLAYING AWAY THAN AT HOME.

It is because of the amount of HATE Benitez receives on home ground and piles up the pressure on the entire squad and the manager himself.

The fans are responsible for this ... striking the sword on their own foot.

Instead of supporting a new manager ( no matter how bad it feels to see RDM leave ) they blame him and hoot him.

The Culprit is Roman, Not Benitez ~

man_utd 11 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Chelsea fan's hate Benitez cuz they hate Liv'pool.

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

RA sacked RDM because he didn like his strategy and style of play. He had given him a warning even after winning CL that he wanted the team to play better football. Honestly I think had RDM stayed he would have remained at the exact same position as Chelsea is in now. He's a decent manager that got an extreme piece of luck at helped him win the CL but if you see his PL stats he took over an Chelsea was 4th, he brought them down to 6th. 

TylerCFC 11 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 37

@Naman93 I agree with most of what you said and No they can't boo Roman he own the club it's nonsense to boo the owner. I think It's just because No one likes Rafa not only Chelsea fans but even other clubs and many managers too. one of them is Sir Alex. Seriously no one likes this man. It was just a horrible idea to bring in someone like Rafa to Chelsea. even if it wasn't for sacking RDM.

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

@naman: You're taking this way out of context. We hate the fact that Roman fires so many managers, but when he hired Rafa, it is really sad. Rafa sucks at every way possible for us. Tactically, at subs, picking players, squad rotation, motivation. I'm sorry if you think if that but I say he needs the axe. All the other managers (Jose, Ancelotti, etc. HIDDINK LEFT NOT FIRED). There are so many better options, Laurent Blanc, Rijkaard, even our assistant manager could do better than Rafa. I agree our recent home game records suck, but I'm sure the problem are not the fans. Have you watched multiple Chelsea match to see how horrible his subs are? Or how bad he rotates the squad? He picks Torres in the important matches and plays Ba in the less important one. Sometimes I wish we didn't hire AVB in 2011, but instead hire him at 2013-2014... He was just hired at the wrong time... At a time when he didn't know how to stop losing once he started. Like Tyler said, Rafa was the worst pick possible. WORST. @raimondo: I completely agree. But for what he has done with us, I would just wait the whole season before fans realize he isn't good enough to be a Chelsea manager. Firing him mid-season was plain retarded by Roman and the board. Hopefully, after Rafa they have learned their lesson after this season.

Vendetta 11 years ago

* All the other managers (Jose, Ancelotti, etc. HIDDINK LEFT, NOT FIRED) did not deserve to get the axe.

Vendetta 11 years ago

Wow after re-reading to check for mistakes I noticed a lot :P. Just ignore them.

naman93 11 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@Vendetta and other CFC fans: You being a Chelsea fan know about the on goings of the club better than me of course .. I was pointing on the Big Picture. Didn't want to confuse anyone, but all I was saying that booing at Benitez is no good.
It is unfruitful ! No positive outcome I see there. If Roman will see wrong in him, he will sack him no matter if fans hate him or not. So why not just give him the fan support that every team and every manager in the world needs.

I saw a video in which Mata accepted that it is too hard to play in Stamford Bridge because of the fans attitude towards their new manager and it is a very tense atmosphere on the pitch. Do you think this is healthy for your team ? Feeling uncomfortable on their own home ground. ??

I agree with you on AVB .... may be his timing was not right ..... he is not the kind of manager who signs BIG STARS and then takes you to glory  ... he needs time to build a team..... Time, which Roman doesn't have.

Now for Rafa Benitez ...... The man who won La Liga with Valencia not once but twice. Won the Champions League with Liverpool. He is not some School Team Manager stuff.... 

May be Chelsea fans feel he is the WORST signing for Chelsea ... so blame the person and boo the person who signed him .... Why blame Rafa ? You get a man who is out of job for almost two years IN MID SEASON  (who doesn't know your squad ...why would he bother to in all these years) and then you expect him to win Premier League for you ???? Give me a break !

Did any of the fans in stadium boo at RDM when he went 8 matches without victory. I agree on the bitter past of Benitez (in liverpool) with Chelsea but my only question is that, bringing out those incidents .... how are they going to help the current situation of the club ?? The behaviour is immature IMO.

Nothing personal Vendetta or anyone because same goes for me .... Speaking on these forums is much easy but standing in front of 50000 people who are saying FUCK YOU .... with your name ..... I can't imagine myself there.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ And you complain at me..

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

On his first match as well!

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

@naman: Chelsea and Liverpool had a rivalry for many years, and Rafa himself had some unkind things to say about Chelsea, during that. They don't like him for the same reason Barcelona don't like Mourinho, though not as intensely.

Vendetta 11 years ago

@naman: A lot of this makes perfect sense and I agree. Some I don't agree with though. RDM is the man who helped get Chelsea their first CL while also winning the FA Cup. I would have waited until the end of the season before looking for a new manager in the summer. Obviously this is Roman's fault. Now it is also Roman's fault (and the board!) for hiring Rafa, but knowing Rafa's achievements, history, etc. he was trusted with a job that clearly showed that the board want to qualify for top 4. Even then it seems Everton, Tottenham, and Arsenal have a better chance. He makes horrible tactical decisions, horrible subs, and picks the worst line-ups. Why play Torres in important games, but Ba in less important ones? All the board demand are top 4 and he can't even beat Brentford or QPR. Pathetic... He even ruined our chances of winning the WCC, C1C, and almost got us kicked out of the FA Cup. All of a sudden, that CL Win in 2005, or La Liga trophy with Valencia are forgotten. This so called "tactical genius" who dragged Liverpool's ass to the CL trophy even though Milan were amazing at that time is no longer that man. Even then all we need is a top 4 finish. Yet still, like I said, it seems we won't get there at this rate. He just keeps on blabbering on how we've "improved" and "done well as a team". RDM was given less months than Rafa was yet still he won us a CL and FA Cup. Yet still Rafa is known to have more experience and more achievements. Once again, pathetic. This is why we say RAFA OUT. This brings me to my final statement (and I am truly sorry if I offend you or any Madrid fans). If I am correct, Real Madrid fans have also been hating on their current manager, Mourinho, including the media (obviously not all RM fans). They jeer him and boo him. This may seem to be one of the main points of your team's really bad form this season (other than the backstage arguments rumored to happen often). Like Mata not enjoying the boos on Rafa. Yet still, this is the guy who won the CL with Porto and Inter. The man who got you the La Liga last year. Now, many RM fans boo him. Why? Because RM are a world class team that need a world class manager that can help the team perform and get them to win trophies. He seems to not be able to do that and at this rate he won't be able to at all if this continues. Best option if RM want to win another trophy is to fire him. So, fans demand him to be fired. Our situation is different though, RDM is not world-class (which is what we are dying for), but he was great. Better than in the present. We should have kept RDM then waited to hire a manager in the summer. So as you can see, blame goes to Roman because of his bad reputation. Don't get me wrong though, he is at fault in some parts but in my opinion, most of the blame should go to Rafa. Once again, RAFA OUT.

Vendetta 11 years ago

Oh yeah, and like Lodatz said, we had a strong rivalry with Liverpool in the past and he insulted Chelsea fans. That is a huge thumbs down to me.