Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Wouldnt it be awsome if a titanicly big stadium was built?
knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Imagine the chill that would go down the spine when you are in one of those. maybe a half milion people or something like that..
They could the CL final every year and concerts

It would almost be like that felling you get when you see star wars and that huge city coruscant

Comments
raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

A stadium that big is pointless. I don't think it would ever sell out plus the players would look like ants for the people further away. 

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

I hate to say this and as much as I want it to happen, think about people. About 800 houses or more will have to be destroyed... and also imagine what it would do to global warming !!!

knibis 11 years ago

I know but just one arena on the earth. not one in each city....

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Galactic football, Genesis stadium

MessiDona 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

lol that would be cool if somehow the people on the top would actually see people, also global warming?!! wtf are u talking about lmaoo how would a bigger stadium do anything to global warming retard

devilz 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

just to say, though, its not classed as global warming anymore. It's actually climate change, motherfuckers

devilz 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

but it would be pretty cool :P

knibis 11 years ago

lol agreed building a stadium this big would produce less "global warming" than all the cars in the world do in a day... @ramaboy10 lol stupid

knibis 11 years ago

biggest now is in north korea and it holds (said by the north korean goverment) 150.000 but its pretty much of limits to any team in the world. Other than that i think Estadio Ezteca with its 116.000 is the biggest right now for football only...