Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

World cup 2014 : the most competitive one ???
tiki_taka 11 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

which nation will end Spanish supremacy ??
1) Brazil                          Neymar
2) Argentina                   Messi
3) Germany                    Ozil
4) England                     Rooney
5) Italy                           Baloteli
6) France                        Ribery
7) Netherland                 Robin Van Persie
for me those are the main pretendants to win WC. also asian and african teams improved last year, south America has its stars too.ther will be no weak teams no doubt. lets vote and share opinions...

Comments
tiki_taka 11 years ago

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

the marcana look so small for a 82,000 seater! ( my opinion )

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Don't rule out Portugal and Ronaldo so fast mate. They had to be beaten by Spain in a penalty shoot-out in the EURO's last time. And they also hammered Spain 5-0 two years ago in a friendly.

tiki_taka 11 years ago

True, ronaldo is in an amazing form, but he seems lonely in Portugal attack. i see Germany or Argentina win imo.

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

200.000 the Maracana held in the 1950 WC final..

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Portugal are inconstant, they can lose against anyone but also win against anyone...

tiki_taka 11 years ago

yep but now, they have put individual seats so he hold 90.000 .

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Can't wait for this World Cup. <3

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Maybe none? :)

tiki_taka 11 years ago

everybody wants to win, Brazil because they will play at home. Spain of course to be the greatest team ever. Argentina wants Messi to win it. other europeen teams are in great shape... everything could happen.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

agree with Dynastian I would place Portugal instead of Netherlands. I wish Brazil to win this one but who knows it's still more than one year to go. If it will be just possible to go there and watch Brazil play!

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I hope Argentina takes it but I honestly can't see them passing semifinals (if they even get that far). Spain is always one of the favorites, despite their recent hiccup.

@quikzyyy one of the perks of living in Argentina is the 4 hour plane ride to brazil ;) If I'm lucky I will attend a few games since I have family currently in Brazil.

Stanker 11 years ago
Barcelona, Japan 5 238

Japan - Kagawa. 

Lodatz 11 years ago

I've got a pretty high expectation for Argentina, this time, raimondo. Their team is scary-good in attack.

Also hoping to get to Brazil for the tournament, with my gf. :)

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

LOL when you're at brazil

You: What a GOOAAAALL! You see that honey ?

GF: Eh?

You: Ronaldinho scored a bicycle kick!

GF: Oh... sorry.. was doing my make-up :P

You: Damn it.. should have bought the dog instead

:D

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@raimondo If u will go I hope we will all see your pictures from the match! Ehm Slovakia is  bit far away from Brazil but knows if there will be money to travel i will go for sure.

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

Dynastian basically took my words.

I don't know why you rule out Portugal, tiki_taka. Whether it's our little impressive groups stage results, or maybe if it's our lack of attacking force up front apart from Ronaldo and Nani, I don't know. However, when those two have their day (like they had against e.g. Netherlands in the Euros), that's more than enough, and again, like Dynastian said, we actually were the hardest opponent for Spain in the Euros. Still mad about that penalty shoot-out.

But, to answer your question, the one to take it will either be Brazil, Argentina or Germany if you ask me.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Don I got goosebumps watching this, this was the face of Brazil, Ronaldo, Ronaldlinho, Rivaldo they were playing the most beautiful football, I miss that Brazil.

Lodatz 11 years ago

@quik: I miss that England, too. :/

@rama: LOL. Thankfully, my gf is into football >:)