Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Winter transfer window rumours!
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

So, its not yet time for the winter transfer window but its coming soon, so its a good time to share the rumours you hear! Let me start:

• Steven N'Zonzi who has confirmed having trouble with his manager since the game against Liverpool and is reportly looking to leave Sevilla as soon as possible. Arsenal, Everton and Juventus are all linked with the midfielder.

• Kepa Arrizabalaga, young goalkeeper from Atletic Bilbao could be Real Madrid first recruit of the winter transfer window and might either be close on hand or already done.

• Arda Turan would have moved to Turkey either to discuss a move there or to talk to his family about a possible move somewhere else.

• Iker Cassillas who has now lost his statut of starting player at Porto could very well leave the team soon and become a free agent.

Thought? Other rumours you heard about? Share! :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So, its not yet time for the winter transfer window but its coming soon, so its a good time to share the rumours you hear! Let me start:

• Steven N'Zonzi who has confirmed having trouble with his manager since the game against Liverpool and is reportly looking to leave Sevilla as soon as possible. Arsenal, Everton and Juventus are all linked with the midfielder.

• Kepa Arrizabalaga, young goalkeeper from Atletic Bilbao could be Real Madrid first recruit of the winter transfer window and might either be close on hand or already done.

• Arda Turan would have moved to Turkey either to discuss a move there or to talk to his family about a possible move somewhere else.

• Iker Cassillas who has now lost his statut of starting player at Porto could very well leave the team soon and be a free agent.

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Haven't heard anything about Fred but I can confirm Guillem Balague reported to sky that Laporte would join City in the next few days. Now, knowing Guillem Balague, that could be total BS but since the whole affair with Neymar, I try to give this guy a bit more credit than before. :P

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

We may get Aubameyang now, i don’t know about this signing, but all i know is he is better than Lacazette.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Javier Mascherano signed with Hebei Fortune, also when did West Ham manage to get Joao Mario on loan? Didn't see that coming. :O

Anyway, here come some rumours:

• Benzema might have agreed to join Arsenal.
  • Auba was in Dortmund squad.
  • Chelsea monitoring Giroud. :(
  • And Dzeko could also be a target for the blues.
  • Inter linked with Pastore and Lamela.
  • Lucas Moura linked with Tottenham even more heavily now.
  • Sergio Ramos back Zidane.
  • Sandro Ramirez would love to join Sevilla.
  • Lots of talk around Conte and his future at Chelsea. Hope this is just talk. :(
Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Edin Dzeko and Emerson Palmieri a double deal from AS Roma to Chelsea in the making, the wait is on details of the contract of Dzeko.

amir_keal 6 years ago

I only see Dzeko leaving because Roma plan to be a selling club. They’d need some funds for their new stadium

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

It's not that simple with Dzeko since Chelsea has this policy of giving only 1 year contract to players that are over 30 years old so I guess thats the main reason why the deals were not made yet.
Chelsea has had a lot of injuries this season for no reason and the squad is thin now but still didn't expect Roma to be willing to sell so easy since Chelsea is not really overpaying anything.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo Well, I can see why Chelsea could want to target Dzeko but I don't think it would be a great move for him, he just going to be second choice to Morata and might even compete for second spot with Bats. He is starter for Roma in most game so I would think seriously before making such a move. Beside, there is also the fact he played at City before. Not really an huge problem but if he still feel affection for the club, could get in the way of a potential move.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Dzeko would love to come back to the Premier League ( who wouldn't ), he is totally in for the move but wants a longer contract.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

who wouldn't

I can think of a lot of people. :P But seriously, no matter how good certain player are, PL isn't a league that anyone can exceed or even suceed in. Saying every player would naturally want to join that league just doesn't feel right to me. :P

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Name them, there had been reports of Ronaldo even wanting to come back...From all that is talked about, the only problem is the lenght of the contract since Dzeko wouldn't like to make his contract a year shorter, otherwise there are no hints of him not wanting to join Chelsea, Palmieri is pretty much a done deal.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo You make it sound like its only about what Chelsea and Dzeko want, Roma should propably find a replacement beforehand and from what I heard that is actually one of the problem for them to sell.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Thats up to AS Roma what they want to do, I kinda repeat what I said now but the negotiations are in an advanced stage already where Dzeko didn't like the 1 year of contract part, the double deal of Dzeko and Palmieri would have already been completed if not for that so this is like a bump in the road and AS Roma was totally fine with the fee and everything...

amir_keal 6 years ago

Remember Ronaldinho? That’s one good example.

amir_keal 6 years ago

Dzeko might actually leave, they also have Patrick Schick who they bought this summer, he might be their replacement. I haven’t heard too much about Emerson leaving though.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Oh, by the way, Laporte to Manchester City seem pretty close to becoming official. Nice one Pep. :)

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Most recent reports say that Chelsea will know on Monday if Dzeko+Palmieri are coming, the contract problems with Dzeko are still there and the new rumor is that Dzeko would need to convince his family about moving back to England as well.
Maybe there is a chance that Palmieri can arrive alone and not as a part of the double deal so in a few days we will know if Chelsea is getting Dzeko or moving on to another target! :D

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo Indeed! Only the future will tell. Still would understand Roma if they chosed not to sell though.

Marcus2011 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Money is always a good argument

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Money is a always good argument

NovaRuk 6 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

Laporte set to complete his Man City transfer move tomorrow