Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Winter transfer window rumours!
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

So, its not yet time for the winter transfer window but its coming soon, so its a good time to share the rumours you hear! Let me start:

• Steven N'Zonzi who has confirmed having trouble with his manager since the game against Liverpool and is reportly looking to leave Sevilla as soon as possible. Arsenal, Everton and Juventus are all linked with the midfielder.

• Kepa Arrizabalaga, young goalkeeper from Atletic Bilbao could be Real Madrid first recruit of the winter transfer window and might either be close on hand or already done.

• Arda Turan would have moved to Turkey either to discuss a move there or to talk to his family about a possible move somewhere else.

• Iker Cassillas who has now lost his statut of starting player at Porto could very well leave the team soon and become a free agent.

Thought? Other rumours you heard about? Share! :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So, its not yet time for the winter transfer window but its coming soon, so its a good time to share the rumours you hear! Let me start:

• Steven N'Zonzi who has confirmed having trouble with his manager since the game against Liverpool and is reportly looking to leave Sevilla as soon as possible. Arsenal, Everton and Juventus are all linked with the midfielder.

• Kepa Arrizabalaga, young goalkeeper from Atletic Bilbao could be Real Madrid first recruit of the winter transfer window and might either be close on hand or already done.

• Arda Turan would have moved to Turkey either to discuss a move there or to talk to his family about a possible move somewhere else.

• Iker Cassillas who has now lost his statut of starting player at Porto could very well leave the team soon and be a free agent.

Comments
538 11432

@Marcus2011 It is. :P Thats remind me I'm thankful China won't be able to offer so much to player anymore because of the new rule where they need to put as much money on a foreign transfer on their own equipement. :D

@NovaRuk I know it was coming soon. :) Wonder how he will do there. :D

Vagner Love to Besiktas is official it seem? Wonder how Emre feel about that. Vagner is a player I really like, he got a funny story behind his nickname as well. ;)

• History

@Marcus2011 It is. :P Thats remind me I'm thankful China won't be able to offer so much to player anymore because of the new rule where they need to put as much money on a foreign transfer on their own equipement. :D

@NovaRuk I know it was coming soon. :) Wonder how he will do there. :D

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Pietro Pellegri is second most-expensive 16 year old in the game. €25mil to Monaco. I think it's dumb to pay so much for single player. Of course he has talent and in year or two €25mil can seem like a bargain for him but there are players who go for €1mil of the same age and are huge talents aswell.

Vinicius' the most expensive btw (aaand not even best in Brazil).

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Croatian Agreed, seen some highlight from the guy and while he is great, he really doesn't deserve to be dubbed the next Messi for me, he will propably grow into a high level player especially with the help of Monaco, but I don't think he will become world class anytime soon.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Laporte is pretty much a done deal now, as well as Moura!

legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

So Dzeko is apparently off, but we are getting Giroud. WTF Chelsea?!?! seriously pissed off with this...
We should have gone for Auba...

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@legends16 I know it wouldn't work out. Also, seriously, Giroud shouldn't move from one london rival to the other, would be trouble, beside, its not like Chelsea targeting an huge striker make that much sense. I mean, obviously, Conte want someone who is dangerous in the air, but that kind of player aren't all that effective against organised PL defense. :(

@amir Well, technically, we already know about Laporte, or at least I did. Also heard about Moura, thats a freaking stupid move though, only good point for him to go Totteham is that he already know Aurier.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Dzeko deal seems not to be possible since Dzeko doesn't want the 1 year deal that Chelsea has a policy on for players over 30 years old, shame cause Dzeko is a proven player and he would have been able to teach a bit Morata a thing or two...

Palmieri on the other hand looks like moving alone to London, so Alonso will have someone to take over when he is tired.

Chelsea is now targeting Giroud for 15 mil pounds, easier deal to make since he wouldn't mind the contract lenght and he would stay in London as well so no need to move much, it's all good as long as he's fit :D

Also news:

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

lmaoenter image description here

538 11432

@quikzyyy Priority are priority. Pep had enough alternative on the wing already. Can't say the same about defense.

@Golazo I get your point but I'm still not convinced it would be a controversial-free move.

So Laporte and Moura are close to be done deal, those move are completed at 95% already. Auba will move to Arsenal if BVB can find a replacement.

And Sturidge moved to WBA on loan, maybe he'll manage to keep them up this season. :D

Edit: Laporte is done deal. Lets hope it work out for City. :D

• History

@quikzyyy Priority are priority. Pep had enough alternative on the wing already. Can't say the same about defense.

@Golazo I get your point but I'm still not convinced it would be a controversial-free move.

So Laporte and Moura are close to be done deal, those move are completed at 95% already. Auba will move to Arsenal if BVB can find a replacement.

And Sturidge moved to WBA on loan, maybe he'll manage to keep them up this season. :D

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Emo I don't understand sorry...

Funny Liverpool year calendar came out:

enter image description here

Is Emre next in line? LOL

Tiki_taka10 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 2 88

It was a question of time before replacing John Stones, he is too slow to be the main defender. Now City getting 2 made in Spain full backs in Laporte and Otamendi, they want versatility for CL race.
Happy they didn’t activated Umtiti’s buyout clause, the player preferred to stay.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo Good signature by Sevilla. Hope he does well and help them get better. :)

@Tiki Laporte won't replace Stones, they will be rotating and it will be a question of form and fitness. I would't count on Laporte being that good at first, will propably take him a big part of the remaining season to adapt completely to PL so I doubt he get that much action at first.

Emrecan_58 6 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Laporte is the defender I was keeping an eye on for like 5 years. He will be very succesful and much better than the overpaid defender Liverpool signed.

@Emobot Vagner is having his 2nd best season in Turkey, that's why we decided to make an offer for him. Alanyaspor wasn't going to let him go for less than 3 M Euros anyway. He was the top scorer of Turkish League last year.

@Sunflash I just saw your reply

You won't get him for free. His contract goes through 2019, the tidbit is that the last year of it is an option year, which is the club's, not the player's. A few years ago something like this happened with a dude named Camilo from Vancouver in MLS, and ever since then MLS clubs have made players sign a "document of understanding" that said year is assuming to be picked up in a transfer situation. It is my understanding that Larin signed this document.
What's actually happening as far as I am aware is that Besiktas is trying to lower his price by making Orlando go through an extended transfer saga + unhappy player + legal fees if they don't accept an offer lower than what would otherwise be offered. Way to represent good business practices, and at the same time be totally amoral f*ckwits. Can't say this reflects well on Besiktas, and will certainly erode any future business they do on this continent.

Orlando and MLS seemed pretty mad about the hustle of this transfer. And Larin did not want to continue in Orlando and wanted to joing Beşiktaş in his last optional year. He joined us and let the teams have a deal of their own. But Beşiktaş just told the public that they reached to an agreement with MLS and the fee is 1.85M Dolars. I think everything has been settled.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Emrecan Besiktas has gonna have tons of good striker. :D Cheers!

Yvan21 6 years ago Edited
0 440

Inigo Martinez from Real Sociedad to rivals Athletic Bilbao. Inigo better play with some bodyguards next to him at all times when he returns and plays at Anoeta.

• History

Inigo Martinez from Real Sociedad to rivals Athletic Bilbao. Inigo better play with some bodyguards next to him at all times when he returns and plays at Anoeta.

NovaRuk 6 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

Mahrez just handed in a transfer request. It's likely he'll go to City.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Athletic buying Inigo is fantastic deal and came straight out of unexpected imo. I wouldn't say it'd happen at start of window, even if Laporte left.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Yvan Damn and he was still linked with Barca from what I heard!

@NovaRuk Interesting, wonder if he will be able to secure a move before the end of the transfer window. It would suprise me.