Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Why Always Us?
man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

After months of speculation that Lucas Moura was going to Manchester United, only after a week of him being connected to PSG, he's going PSG.
Why always us?

Comments
knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Just be happy, You guys have signed kagawa, isnt that enough!?

man_utd 12 years ago

@knibis
No. Not really.
We need center midfielders and maybe another reliable striker.
A right back would also be good but Kagawa is not enough.

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

@man_utd every team can be happy to have a player like Kagawa 

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

"Why Always Us?" read it again and look somewhere else ;)

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Man Utd lost their lure. They had a bad season and they are not willing to spend more than they see fit. With the other big teams willing to spend you need to go big. 

man_utd 12 years ago

@Ihaveabbc
I'm not saying I'm not happy with Kagawa. I said we need other players.
@quickzyyy
i dont understand what you're trying to say.

What I'm trying to say is like raimondo90. United doesn't seem like a team that other players want to really play for.
Examples are Modric, Lucas Moura, Eden Hazard, Sneijder etc... These were potential season-changers.
I'm not saying I'm not happy with Kagawa. He is class.
But to be honest. If your team had a bad season and needed new players, you guys wouldn't be this optimistic and be saying that one player is enough. It's pretty frustrating.
For example.
Modric was linked with us for quite a long time but it seems he might go to Real Madrid or stay at Tottenham but he doesn't seem to be going to United.
Lucas Moura has been linked with us the whole summer but when PSG comes in and they are reportedly interested in for only a week and get him, it's annoying.
Eden Hazard also just went to Chelsea out of the blue.
Sneijder didn't even come to United after being linked with us for a whole summer.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Tell SAF to make a joint bid for gotze and hummels then...

man_utd 12 years ago

@ramaboy10
Haha. I don't think it's that easy. :P

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

The player has ultimately opted to move to Paris not least because he considers it "a much more pleasant city than Manchester"

Lol. I'd probably do the same to be honest. Manchester is a rough place. Haha. 

It's a shame though really. United would of been good for him. But at least United have Kagawa. Very special player he is. 

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

didn't SAF receive 50mil warchest from Glazers family? 40mil should be enough to land them both.. i think getting Lewandowski seems more than enough.. make nani,valencia, kagawa and young as midfielders while Lewandowski and Rooney upfront.. Epic!

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@man_utd :D

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Guys don't anyone know how much will Lucas got per week? cause i can't find it anywhere.

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

be happy guys u got A.Young LoL no jk.. ^^

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Awww. Poor ManUnited. After years of bullying everyone else for their players they can't manage to sign an unproven stupidly overpriced 19 yo. that plays in a position that is already overstacked. My heart bleeds for you really.
Spend a day in an Everton fan's shoes.

regli11 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

man utd 8-2 arsenal sooo shut up

JesperKyd 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 15 152

Truth hurts doesn't it regli11 then again i wouldn't expect anything less from a utd fan

regli11 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

truth is its been 7 years since arsenal won a trophy and talkin bout truth arsenal r rubbish (the truth hurts doesnt it jesperygaykyd)

JesperKyd 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 15 152

as i thought resorting to homosexual insults i understand you come from that background but please don't put it on forums for people to see not everyone is into your needs.

As you're just a child with limited thinking and a brain of a pea i will leave you be

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

If I'm not mistaken Fergie himself got a specific 18 yr old kid for 27million pounds.