Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who would you like your team to buy this transfer window?
tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Who would you like your team to buy this transfer window? & also state why. Be reasonable with your answers.

I would want Neymar to join because our wingers cannot finish properly (other than Villa) & we need to rely on more than one person for goal scoring and I think Neymar has decent finishing and he is also young. His style of play would suit La Liga very well.

Comments
Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

(DROG)BA!!! Why? Torres. That's why. Also, Marqinho (hope I spelled that right) from Roma would be amazing as well.

Vendetta 11 years ago

Forgot to state why I would like Chelsea to buy Marqinho. Well, we don't have much CBs now that Luiz seems to have transitioned to DM. Terry won't be here forever.

AjaxDeSuperYids 11 years ago
Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

well been linked with Ganso if Eriksen leaves. although more likely that Andersen will play more from the youth if Erikesen goes. honestly my biggest hope is in a couple of years the likes of Zlatan, VDV and Wesley come home for a season or two to finish there careers

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Sergio Aguero. 

Alas, I think we're more likely to get Willian, instead, but I'd be happy with that too.

tdot2barca 11 years ago

I heard Chamakh has been sold is this true?

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

I want,
CB(Hummels)
RM/RW-Hulk,Jesus Navas or any world class winger,Moses is just not good enough
ST-Llronte,Ba,Huntellar

Vendetta 11 years ago

Ba already agreed and passed the medical. Cross out Llorente and Huntelaar. Why do we need a RW to replace Moses? He is one of our most important players atm. Hulk is too expensive and Jesus Navas would be homesick. For Hummels, I wish. I honestly don't see why some people believe he is overrated. Look at his statistics and then tell me if he is overrated first.

TheGame 11 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

I wouldn't mind seeing a player like Strootman or Wanyama in the United ranks. Just to provide a presence in the middle of the park.

Chelsea, France 81 456

ok the rw wish was stupid lol,but moses is just not good enough imo,but he will improve surely
just play the old mazacar.
do you think we need a cm/dm?theres romeu(injured),ramires,lampard,mikel(will go for afcon thing),luiz and oscar?im not sure if oscar can play there but i think we should get a cm,moutinho is perfect!but i wish same with hummels

Vendetta 11 years ago

With Mazacar we had a full on attacking band, but none of them knew how to trackback and help with defending (Mata is decent at tracking but not great). When Moses was added, we had this RW who knew how to track back and attacked well as well. Yes I do believe we need a CM/DM. Luiz is still learning how to be a world class DM. Lampard won't be here next year judging by the rumors, Romeu is out for 6 months, and Ramires/Oscar aren't proper DM's/CM's. My dream would be a CM. We are playing the pivot so we need that DM that will stay to defend and a CM who goes forward but knows how to properly defend and track back. By next season we will have Romeu, Essien, Mikel, and Luiz (if kept there). For CM though, we almost have no one other than Lampard. But honestly, we fit with 4-3-3 better than a 4-2-3-1. Also, I would cross Hummels out and put in Marqinho as the CB we need.

TheGame 11 years ago

@Vendetta, how about a player like Wesley Sneijder, who can play alongside Luiz as one of the "2" in the 4-2-3-1, or right behind the striker? I believe he has a lot of talent going forward, but in the Premier League his long-range passing skills and great set piece abilities can be used deeper. Kind of like Xabi Alonso or Scholes. I think he would be absolutely class for Chelsea, who can also afford his wage bill.  

Vendetta 11 years ago

I would call that the dream that was never expected. He would fit perfectly in both positions. Sadly, I don't think he is anywhere near signing for Chelsea or in talks with Chelsea.

MessiDona 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

@tdot = neymar is confirmed to already join barca right after the 2014 world cup 

TheGame 11 years ago

Chelsea should go for him. Now is the best time. I think Chelsea will make the top 4 this term regardless though. However, they can really mount a title challenge with him in the ranks. He can open up tight defenses, like QPR's yesterday, with one flash of brilliance through his passing. Also, Hazard, in my opinion, should always be deployed out wide. He is way too fast to be played centrally behind the strikers as I've seen Di Matteo do.  

Vendetta 11 years ago

I couldn't agree more with that. Hazard is sometimes played in AM with Benitez as well, and he doesn't shine as much there. He is much better in LW. As for Sneidjer, the chance of him possibly lining up next/near Lampard in a game would make it mouth watering for any Chelsea fan.

tdot2barca 11 years ago

MessiDona can you show me a source where that is fully verified? Sometimes I read its 100% and sometimes I read that it isn't. Either way he should join earlier because he will need some experience in Europe to perform well on the world stage.

Chelsea, France 81 456

I think we should change the formation 4-3-3 or see what formation suits us with the type of players we have.I believe 4-3-3 would be great.4-2-3-1 dosent suits us with the players.Because of the ''2''.We missed the old Essien,injury has really let him down.I hope his doing well in Real.To have Sneijder or Moutinho would be a dream,doubt it will happen in any transfer window.

TheGame 11 years ago

@Jeffrey, the difference between 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1 is not the 2. It has to do with having a central attacking midfielder or not. 4-3-3 is too rigid and central in my opinion. I would rather the wide men help out defensively rather than playing solely as strikers. AVB tried it at Chelsea and it didn't work out so well, at least not as well as Mourinho. My opinion is still the same regarding formations though and I think 4-4-2 is still the best because of how Wenger described it, where more players cover the majority of the field. I wonder why he doesn't follow his own guideline and use it more often though. That system requires so much discipline though as it might leave you exposed in the middle of the park if you don't have the right personnel, as we've seen with United in the early parts of last year. Here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU4SJsOMzuQ 

MessiDona 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

@tdot = well its confirmed that they put a slight downpayment for him (if you type barcelona downpayment for neymar - ten to fifteen different sources confirming it comes up) but i think this doesnt necessarily mean they have to buy him yet, they did put the down payment but if they dont like what they see till after WC14 then they dont have to spend the rest.
   The reason I'm pretty for this is because they are waiting for him to mature and if he will mature. They dont want to see selfish plays from him and want to see him merge in a team setting. The world cup is the biggest thing for this, you NEED your team to win, individual players cant win it, they will watch him closely and see if he plays as a TEAM player, which I think he will - Brazil's playing style is pretty similar to barcas as well 

tdot2barca 11 years ago

I think he will be so overwhelmed that he has joined the biggest club in Europe that he would force himself to pass so he doesn't make himself look bad.