Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who would you like your team to buy this transfer window?
tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Who would you like your team to buy this transfer window? & also state why. Be reasonable with your answers.

I would want Neymar to join because our wingers cannot finish properly (other than Villa) & we need to rely on more than one person for goal scoring and I think Neymar has decent finishing and he is also young. His style of play would suit La Liga very well.

Comments
MessiDona 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

^i hope bro, but either way i cant wait to see him in barca colors 2014 :D

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Hate to be That Guy, but I would argue very strongly that Neymar (and Brazil) play far more like Real Madrid. Neymar wouldn't fit in at Barca. He's too selfish. He needs to be at Madrid where they appreciate the cavalier, matador-esque bravado he plays with.

TheGame 11 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

I have to agree with Lodatz. We all saw what happened with Ibrahimovic when he felt that he should've played down the middle instead of Messi. 

MessiDona 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

yep, i agree with u too lodatz, hence why i said before, hope he changes in the next 2 years tho :D

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

I've had a sudden desire for Spurs to sign Ben Arfa. Probably zero chance of him going anywhere in January, but maybe in the summer, if Newcastle finish bottom-half?

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Bernd Leno

JesperKyd 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 15 152

A new CB and a CF would be nice

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Agreed with Lodatz. But then again what team plays like Barcelona..? Most football teams play a direct attacking force then run back to defend. Barcelona plays with the ball in the opposition half and waits for the right moment for the killer ball, just because they have the talent to do so.