Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who will win Champions League
Golefty 7 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

Making a Poll to See who Footyroom thinks will win the Champions League.

After The UCL Final on Jun 3rd 2017, I will dig this Thread up and we can see who was right. Add your choice at the bottom as well in a Comment , and if you want to say who you think will win vs who you want to win please do!

Also added a Poll in comments about who you want to Win UCL

Who Will Win the 2016/2017 Champions League Final In Cardiff

VOTING IN THIS POLL HAS CLOSED

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

After The UCL Final on Jun 3rd 2017, I will dig this Thread up and we can see who was right. Add your choice at the bottom as well in a Comment , and if you want to say who you think will win vs who you want to win please do!

Also added a Poll in comments about who you want to Win UCL

Comments
Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Obviously Juventus are the team I want to avoid, but Monaco makes me worry too. Like @Amerr said, no one knows how good this team can be. We've already seen them knock out Manchester City and Borussia Dortmund... so I'd be very cautious in my expectations if Madrid draws them next.

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

With our current form, facing any of the teams in the semi-finals is no easy task. If we show confidence and win in el clasico hopefully that momentum carries over against our opponent. Also, adding Varane and Bale to the squad would do us great.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Golefty

are you a literal illiterate?

Nah mate, I just love to tease people about their mistake. :P I'll try not to do it as much though, as english isn't my first language meaning I propably make tons of mistake myself. (Wouldn't want everybody to tease me about it either.)

@Golazo :O I actually expected you to take for Real. Count me suprised. :D

• History

@Golefty

are you a literal illiterate?

Nah mate, I just love to tease people about their mistake. :P I'll try not to do it as much though, as english isn't my firt language meaning I propably make tons of mistake myself. (Wouldn't want everybody to tease me about it either.)

@Golazo :O I actually expected you to take for Real. Count me suprised. :D

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@Emo ahahah you frenchies-- i was just kiddding tho man_ how can you be illiterate when you speak both of our countries languages! If anything i'm illiterate and need a better keyboard

Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Atletico!!! About damn time too!!!

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Golefty Nah, you're ok mate, though you might need a better keyboard. XD

@Wolfie They will need to get trough Real Madrid at last and only then can they hope to get the big eared cup. :D

Madridista11 7 years ago

Emo and Golefty you guys aren't helping us destroy the "polite" stereotype lol

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I was one of the 15% that voted for Bayern. Now I think I will hope for the winner of Monaco/Juventus to win.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Madridista Oh... I guess not. XD

@Golazo You and me both on the Bayern thing. I really want either of Juventus or Atletico to win this to be fair. They both reached a final in the last three year, they both really deserve this in my opinion. :)

• History

@Golazo You and me both on the Bayern thing. I really want either of Juventus or Atletico to win this to be fair. They beat reached a final in the last three year, they both really deserve this in my opinion. :)

Madridista11 7 years ago Edited

Man, if we get knocked out of the CL, I really hope nothing but success for Juve. I want Buffon to walk away with a CL and finally win all major trophies.

• History

MAn, if we get knocked out of the CL, I really hope nothing but success for Juve. I want Buffon to walk away with a CL and finally win all major trophies.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Madridista Agreed! Fairplay to you for that mate. ;)

Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

@ Emo - They will get through. Like the Syrian refugees got through the borders into Europe.

It's their time!

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Wolfie XD Not sure about that reference though mate. :P

Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Where there is a will, there is a way. Knock and the door shall be opened unto you. Sayed the lord when he made the world in one day. Same day he made the platypus. Yes, anything can happen. Atleti will undress Real and expose their lack of male genitalia!! The ground will rock, the fans will implode with excitement. The sun will shine once more.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Wolfie Well, here someone who is hyped for the Atleti vs Real game at least. :P Hopefully, it won't be ruined by the ref this time. Just wish the best team win in the end. :D