Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who to be relegated in the 4 biggest leagues...
knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Now i know you should'nt hope any team would go down but the harsh reality is there have to be teams relegated so here are my picks from the 4 biggest leagues, realistic ones teams that have the possibility to go down:

La Liga: 

Getafe - newly formed team, no real supporters, no attendence. almost all the people on their matches are Rayo, Real or Atletico fans. Lives on the other madrids teams youth academys. Because real cant keep all the 

Mallorca - doesnt play the most attractive of football.

Valladolid - Not really have nothing against but quite an anonymous club compered to the 17 others

Bundesliga (only 2 direct relegation spots):

Greuther Fürth - dont have nothing against them but a better team from Bundesliga 2 could take their place. Also their the only team without a modern arena in Bundesliga..

FC Augsburg - Mediocre club. had to pick a third..

PL:

OPR - I cant help to feel a little bid nice if the team that spend so much doesnt make it.. in the financial fair play times

Wigan - Football isnt even the biggest sport in the town.

Reading - Had to pick the 3rd

Serie A:

Siena - their coach is a juventus fan.. not that i have anything against juventus. but he shouldnt be so open about it while coaching a Serie A team

Atalanta - had to chose a 2nd

Pescara - A better team from Serie B could take their place

Comments
tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

A lot of typos bro.. Anyways good thread.

I really don't want to see QPR relegated..

knibis 11 years ago

keep all the good talents*

COYSPURS2008 11 years ago
76 540

you forgot the Netherlands.

Willem ll Tillburg, VVV Venlo, Roda JC, and RKC Waljwik, and AZ Alkemar, the 2009 CHAMPIONS!  all battling the drop!

I wanna see Waljwik and Willem go.. there both a drag.

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

I really hope QPR go down because of the way they are imprudently running their club. Otherwise, I can say that Reading is probably the worst of the rest. So QPR (hopefully) & Reading (probably) will go down. It's that 3rd spot that I am undecided on. I really want Southampton to stay up because they are a club that deserve to be in the prem and they play attractive football. It'd also be best for the league if Villa stay up b/c they are trying to do it with youngsters from lower leagues instead of overpaying for mediocre players. They have quality & if they stay up they will gain confidence and do better.Plus, I think Lambert is the kinda guy that will get the best out of these lads next year. Newcastle is too good to go down so I think they're safe. That leaves Wigan & Sunderland. Ideally I'd want Sunderland to go down because they play dire football & I just don't like MON. I kind of have a soft spot for Martinez because he's a nice chap and tries to make due with what he has while trying to play attractively. 
In the end, if it were up to me, I'd prefer QPR, Reading, & Sunderland to go down.

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@knibis

You forgot Celta. They're plummeting downwards, with Deportivo coming back on the rise from the relegation zone.  I really hope that Deportivo don't get relegated again. They have such a fabulous history in La Liga. :)

knibis 11 years ago

^¨True Deportivo cant go down.. But Celta can stay up so we can watch the Galician derby

boobies 11 years ago
FC Brest II, Philippines 3 37

Aston villa i think for EPL

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

OPR? what a team!

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

QPR will go down and I would be glad. Because I just noticed how much money their president spend to get French and other nationality players. And yet, not able to be at least 10 or so. I think it's shameful, think that their fans feel the same.