Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who should replace neymar? Dybala(my choice), dembele, hazard or griezmann?
MESSI0 7 years ago
Barcelona, India 6 24

I am not even considering likes of angel di maria or coutinho because they stand no where near.

Comments
Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

If it was football manager game I would get Dembele and Fabinho and Renato Sanches.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Dybala is an option with probably the biggest potential but the problem is, he is not a winger. He has started to play the similar role to Messi which would mean one of them have to play out of their position. He has also said that he is happy in Juve.

Dembele is too young to replace Neymar imo, however his potential is amazing as well. I wish to see him once in Monaco jersey, even tho it won't happen.

Hazard said he is happy at Chelsea, however this would be very interesting!

Griezmann ain't leaving this transfer window and I think he has probably the lowest chance of coming to Barcelona.

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Griezmann - Played I the left wing at Sociedad but his best days are at striker or maybe on the right.
Dybala - He's a Striker really.
Hazard - could probably do well at Barcelona he plays at LW and somewhat similar to neymar.
Coutinho - inconsistent and not necessarily a LW
Dembele, Mbappe, Lemar - Too young and haven't proved themselves. Would be risking a whole season and alot of money

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Overall would say hazards probably best option. If we were top get griezmann Messi could always be shifted to the left and griezmann on the right...

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

Dembele best choice for me imo, I do believe he proven himself at BVB and that he will only get better, that and I want to see M'bappe in Real vs him in Barca to make an epic French player rivality. Would be sick. :P

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I would take Griezmann as my first choice but Bartomeu he wanted to keep good relationship with Atletico.
Hazard is naturally my second choice, Barca seems to ignore his existence lol.
Alexis Sanchez is naturally among the best in his position right now, good defensive work and does the job upfront.
Coutinho he proved himself for some seasons now.
Di Maria would be my third choice, his dribbling and passion skills are playing a role in this choice.

I do not want to see any one season wonder coming for 100m except Mbappe.

Dembele passing skills are average, his vision is average and his dribbling skills are outstanding: not enough.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@tiki Actually, couldn't his vision be superb but it doesn't show because his passing his poor? XD But of course, he need to work on his concentration, he is a very good prospect though, don't you think? :D

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Dembele, Mbappe, Lemar - Too young and haven't proved themselves.Would be risking a whole season and alot of money

It's legit to buy a young player like Dembele and Mbappe, your team is set for the future and I think all 3 proved that they are top talents, if you want to buy them better now than in 5 years when they will worth even more, Mbappe is worth the big money and it's also Real Madrid that loses him as well so it's a win-win. They say Mbappe is the new Henry.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

They said said Martial is the new Henry as well..

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Martial is just 21 years old, I think Henry came to Arsenal as a 22 year old :p

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Golazo M'bappe himself is a fan of Madrid, don't think he would accept to join Barcelona.

@quikzyyy Don't you dish ma boi Martial. :P

tiki_taka 7 years ago

@quickzy Exactly.

Paying a finished product like Griezmann doing well every season 100m is not paying a potential promise what he is supposed to be knowing that actually joining a dressing room like Barca won't be easy.
Dembele for me is a good option only if his price is between 30-40 mil, at 100mil thats the player he is supposed to be in 3 years of high level experience keeping work and results. he might be that player or not. Barca doesn't need a promise with a huge pressure on his shoulders : carrying that kind of price tag, being paired to Messi and Suarez...
How much would Ascensio worth for instance if Dembele is worth 100mil ?

tiki_taka 7 years ago

Look at Renato Sanchez case with Bayern, bought for a fortune, he is flopping badly...

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@tiki Renato isn't flopping though, he simply isn't playing much under Ancelotti. :P

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Not sure why foreign teams don't pay more attention to Hazard. He's a solid player that could probably walk into the lineup for almost any team.

MESSI0 7 years ago
Barcelona, India 6 24

@Dynastian98 the reason is that chelsea is build around Hazard and no one is selling him. No release clauses you know!! I think griezmann is a proven choice but i am biased towards dybala because i dont want him to go anywhere else and this is the time barcelona can buy anyone!!

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Bring back Sanchez?

MESSI0 7 years ago
Barcelona, India 6 24

no that will not be a good buy, barca needs something for future as well and sanchez wasnt that good in la liga, i dont think he is even being considered

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

Dembele without a doubt

iHEARTfootball 7 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Dembele for me too. This guy could have easily walked into Barca's line up last year, but decided to build up his overall game in the Bundesliga, which was smart of him. All this hype about Coutinho is busting me head in because I never considered him to be up there with the real elites.